Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 9,907

Slapshot

I'll demand for it. I might even Demand in bold

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

so i posted on the snoopy flying aces FB wall asking for PSN..it looks sweet!
and i think ill pick up uncharted 2 on monday, if not ill either be getting Modnationracers, Skate 3, or NHL10

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Adam

Ah, I'll look into Skype, Stuffy. Never used it before, but should do the trick, were I to get Catan.

Warhawk is actually the one online game I play on rare occasions, WolfRamHeart, but without a headset it'd unfortunately be kind of pointless to play a 32-player game together. The only difference from playing with total strangers is you'd occasionally see the name DinosaurPilot pop up in tiny letters above someone's head, haha. If I can figure out what's wrong with the headset though, I'll definitely take you up on some Warhawk. Great game, that.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Sean007s

Anyone else ever get those bad months?
Because I've had 3 in a row and its getting damn worse.

Godamnit.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

smithers

little random their sean but im sorry...anyways this is a tad random as well but are any of you guys kinda trophy whores..its fun to collect them!

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Sean007s

Well looks like my laptop is charging again.
This is very very random.

I don't know why its charging when last night,it wouldn't charge up at all and I didn't even touch the bloody thing.
Sorry for yesterday guys.

And I don't know if I am getting a new charger or not.
I'll have to ask my Dad if i'm getting a new one or not as he said they are expensive and he will see.

Sean007s

I think when I sat on the laptop by accident,the battery must have fell out of its place because its charging one minute and then the next,it isn't.

Pegasus

smithers wrote:

also anyone picked up modnation racers? interested in how it actually plays not the creation stuff cause i know that stuff is awesome. and how are the tracks people online make? are there some really really cool ones?

ModNation is good fun. The gameplay sure is a hell of a lot less frustrating than Mario Kart Wii. It's just a lot better balanced, and being able to actively defend against incoming projectiles is great. Online matches are pretty snappy and you can browse through other players' creations (who are in the current gameroom) while waiting for more to show up to start a race. As far as tracks go, there are a good number of duds as is to be expected. Yet there are some pretty stellar tracks available that have been out since only a few days after the game's release.

If only my PS3 would get its act together. For the last few days my internet connection with it has been spotty at best. I don't think it has anything to do with my wireless network since I've had no access problems with my computer. Beats me. =/

Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)
PSN: MisterMumbles82

Sean007s

Wow.
So another issue. (no joke....what the hell? Seriously?)

I believe my laptop battery is DEAD.
So not only is my charger dead,but I think my laptop battery is too.

I am never buying another laptop again. NEVER.

Sean007s

OMFG....
Guys I need help here with my PS3.

I was using the browser on it and the TV screen went black.
I thought my TV died because when I turned it off,it gave this weird red line going across the screen and i've never seen it before.

Then I tried turning the PS3 off but it wouldn't turn off so I assumed "Wow I got the yellow light of death".
Then I turned it back on and everything is fine.

Why is it suddenly that bad stuff is literally happening to me?
WTF is this bullcrap?

Slapshot

@ smithers... I used to be,but not so much anymore. Stuff is the trophy king

@sean.... my laptop did the same thing so I chuncked it in the closet, my ps3 also does the same thing at times

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Pegasus

Drake's Fortune or Among Thieves? I love both of them. I've yet to really bother with UC2's multiplayer. I've played a few matches here and there, but I didn't feel too impressed. The single player campaign is effing awesome, though - a huge improvement on the first even with the first being as great as it was (tilt control for grenade throws was awfully awkward though) - so it was definitely worth the price of a full-priced admission. I can't wait to see what they might do with Uncharted 3. Naughty Dog would be stupid not to make another one, and as we all know all good things come in three. I also love the main theme music... kinda wished it was a longer piece though.

Yes, I would say Uncharted is without a doubt the newest franchise I like the most of recent years. Sure makes me think of a more modern day take on Indiana Jones, and it works splendidly. I felt stupid not having picked up either title until some six months after I got my PS3, I just happened to browse at Best Buy while I was looking for something else, and I thought "why not?" when seeing the greatest hits edition of UC1. Suffice it to say, after I finished it I immediately went out to get its superb sequel. It's that good!

Oh, and a word of caution about ModNation Racers. You may or may not know this already but the load times are a little lengthy. Not a real gamebreaker per se, but it can be a drag at times.

Edited on by Pegasus

Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)
PSN: MisterMumbles82

AlexSays

Sean007s wrote:

I am never buying another laptop again. NEVER.

What kind and how old is it?

I love mine. 10 hours of battery life, about 4 if I'm playing a high performance game, and I've never had any problems with anything.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

smithers

@pegasus, yeah im kind feeling stupid as well, and ill either pick up both of them or just among theives and watch a video that summarizes the first one, depends upon how much cash i can scrounge together

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

CanisWolfred

weirdadam wrote:

Ah, I'll look into Skype, Stuffy. Never used it before, but should do the trick, were I to get Catan.

Warhawk is actually the one online game I play on rare occasions, WolfRamHeart, but without a headset it'd unfortunately be kind of pointless to play a 32-player game together. The only difference from playing with total strangers is you'd occasionally see the name DinosaurPilot pop up in tiny letters above someone's head, haha. If I can figure out what's wrong with the headset though, I'll definitely take you up on some Warhawk. Great game, that.

Warhawk was one of those games I was considering getting if I got a PS3. It looks a lot like Battlefield, but with aircraft that do something other than crash.

Oh, and ADAM! O_O Show some support for Mother 3! And some other games while you're at it (but mostly Mother 3): http://www.vc-forums.com/round-4-prancer-group-t16801.html

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.