Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 9,907

Bankai

slapshot82 wrote:

@Waltz.... sorry I havent replied properly, Ive been doing most of my online NL time on my phone and typing on a touch screen isnt exactly the best in the world Sacred 2 is one of those games Ive almost bought a million times as it just looks like a ton of MMO fun. Its basically a fantasy version of Borderlands or maybe more Borderlands is Sacred with guns lol. Im getting 3D Dot Heroes when it comes out and then Im down to 7 games left to play through and then maybe Ill grab it, and as for Quantum of Solace, Ive been meaning to borrow that off my buddy for the last year, he loves it. Keep us updated on Fairy Tale Fights, as It just really strikes my insane curosity, much like the upcoming crazed Teddy Bear Game.

I loved Guild Wars back in the day - bought all the expansions and maxed out my total allotment of heroes to level 20 (I think you were allowed 8 if you bought everything).

What excites me about Sacred 2 is that I got that "Guild Wars" vibe from the moment I loaded it up, only without to nitwits going "LOL BUY MY GOLDEN FLAMING SWORD 1K!!!!!!!!" over and over and over again in towns. From what I've read, it's an absolutely massive game, and I'm looking forward to properly sinking my teeth into it.

As for QoS - I really enjoyed the Wii version, and I reckon this one is better - it's a cinematic game that benefits from the HDness, and a lack of motion controls makes it far more relaxing to play. Plus, it's Bond.

I will keep people updated on Fairytale Fights. I suspect it's no where near as bad as the reviews claim overall. Naughty Bear is on my must-buy list. That is just cool.

y2josh

@Slapshot: What time of day you normally play video games? I seem to always miss you. Me you and odd69 need to team up sometime for some killing of stuff and taking of loot. I'm level 32 now. (thanks odd for getting me almost a complete level earlier )

y2josh

Slapshot

@josh.... I'm on central time, and I'm on some week nights Mon through Thursday between 7-9 at night and Fri through sun I can be on anytime. Hope to catch you on, I'm enjoying shooting everything in Boderlands myself.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

ONE more trophy to Platinum Borderlands and The Armory of General Knoxx is downloading right now, so Borderlands it is for a good while lol.

Sean007s

Back from the week of hell. The funeral is over.
It went very well and smoothly. Nothing to complain about. Well presented Funeral.

However that week of sorting the funeral out has literally made me insane. My head is hurting and i'm very tired.
But I have been more outside now since the news that my brother died. I went fishing after the funeral to calm down and relax.

Also many of you on my friends list should see I haven't signed in for about 2 days.
I have been going outside alot now and have my own bike so i may no be on as much as I used to but I'll be on very frenquetly.

Right now...I got home from fishing and I ordered myself a Pizza and can of coke.
I'm getting my head back together.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Slapshot

@Sean.... well even though Ive never met you I do consider you a friend of mine. I consider quite a few here friend. Im right up there with you my friend though sadly. My wife lost and aunt two days ago cutting her grass and the tractor flipped on her, and then a few hours ago I found out that my grandfather just found out he has Stage 4 Cancer in the lungs and its already moved into his heart and he isnt expected to last but a few months. Life can really suck sometimes.

I just got in my copy of Avatar BD, and dropped by Best Buy to pick up the new Sevendust album and saw that they had Avatar the Game for $20, I grabbed it lol. I guess it cant be to terrible as I love the movie.

Slapshot

Avatar on BluRay is incredible. Imo... it was better than in 3d at the theatre. Possibly the best looking BD to date.

Platinum on Borderlands. Fun game and I have no intentions of stopping until I 100% all DLC, not one trophy has some ridiculous task, fetch collectibles, etc. I wish all games would be this way. Not easy, just fun and not boring and repetive to gain a trophy.

y2josh

I agree with your borderlands trophy thoughts slapshot. Although, I'm waiting for the extended edition of Avatar in the fall.

y2josh

Sean007s

I feel ya Slapshot.
It can be very depressing when a family member or friend dies.
Last week was just amazingly terrible and was very hard to get through.
I couldn't even play my PS3 as I wasn't in the mood at all.
But I do feel better after the funeral was over.
I guess we have to move on but still think of those who died from time to time otherwise we'd just be depressed all the time.

And I know we're on the internet but that does not mean we can't be friends.
Some people on the internet are cruel and absolutely disgusting.
But atleast we can block them. lol

Anyway thanks once again guys!
I'm gonna complete FFXIII.

Slapshot

@Josh.... I really didnt know there was a extended release coming out. That kinda sucks, oh well, I got the BD for $20.

@Sean... I couldnt imagine loosing a brother though my man. Im not a very emotional person at all, as well as my wife, heck we the night we got married I remember we were like "wtf did we just do? Oh well lets go to Disney World in the morning" lol. A brother would be really tough for me. Imo you have taken things very well, and hope you continue too. As for the post from Swiket, that was just flat out immature and rude as hell. Dont even take that seriously.

Edited on by Slapshot

Sean007s

Yeah i'm like that too.
I don't usually cry around people but if I'm on my own,i'm more than likely to cry or just sob.
But when the coffin was being brought into the church,I was about to cry but I kept it in.
It was terribly sad and painful.

But atleast everything is back to normal.
Heck,my sisters confirmation is tommorow. lol

turtlelink

@sean
So sorry
I really hope you feel much better from that experience.
Anyway, I have my PSN ID ready, but since i dont have a PS3 yet (only PSP) i will never be on until i get it.
So here it is: tishr

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

y2josh

@slappy: yeah they are trying to keep it below the radar. the director (cant remember his name at the moment) has mentioned it in interviews though.

y2josh

odd69

slapshot82 wrote:

ONE more trophy to Platinum Borderlands and The Armory of General Knoxx is downloading right now, so Borderlands it is for a good while lol.

Nice as soon as i finish this myself I'll play online with you.It's really tuff , LvL 50 and up in the second playthrough. Corrosive and Electric weapons are really useful.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

@odd... got my Platinum and I think like Lvl 56 now into Knoxx. Your not kidding, its hard as hell. Oh, if you come across any rare assault rifles, especially heavy gunners you don't want I would appreciate them as I'm having a hard time finding them. I want a Ogre Smash but have yet to come across one. My combat prof. Is now almost 39 lol. Anything I need to be looking out for you?

odd69

slapshot82 wrote:

@odd... got my Platinum and I think like Lvl 56 now into Knoxx. Your not kidding, its hard as hell. Oh, if you come across any rare assault rifles, especially heavy gunners you don't want I would appreciate them as I'm having a hard time finding them. I want a Ogre Smash but have yet to come across one. My combat prof. Is now almost 39 lol. Anything I need to be looking out for you?

I do have an explosive ogre and it's my fav machine gun. I'll back up my save file and just drop you whenever you want. You'll be happy with my automatic rifles collection They are all level 48 guns .

Edited on by odd69

Slapshot

@odd.... that would be Awesome! Ive built my class specifically for Heavy Machine Guns. Im now up to a 39 Profencienty and I just found a nonrare Atlus heavy gunner that has a sight like a pounder and its really good but not elemental. Im just having really hard time finding good ones. Ill be on about 4pm tonight, I got to run to Mississippi for a couple of hours and Ill get back on when I get back home.

Where are you weapon farming at. Im just not finding anywhere, granted Im just about to get into the Fort. Im replaying through the DLC as my brother was hosting and got further ahead of me and now I got to go back and clear thru it myself. I think my biggest problem was playing online with random people who keep taking all the rare weapons for themselves. Heck I drop most all that I dont care for, but never seems to happen back from anyone else.

.... Oh ANYONE that got the spam message from me, I apologize. I meant to send it back to the ones I got it from, but it was like 3am and I was tired and sent it to a few of you guys. Wont happen again!

Edited on by Slapshot

odd69

slapshot82 wrote:

@odd.... that would be Awesome! Ive built my class specifically for Heavy Machine Guns. Im now up to a 39 Profencienty and I just found a nonrare Atlus heavy gunner that has a sight like a pounder and its really good but not elemental. Im just having really hard time finding good ones. Ill be on about 4pm tonight, I got to run to Mississippi for a couple of hours and Ill get back on when I get back home.

Where are you weapon farming at. Im just not finding anywhere, granted Im just about to get into the Fort. Im replaying through the DLC as my brother was hosting and got further ahead of me and now I got to go back and clear thru it myself. I think my biggest problem was playing online with random people who keep taking all the rare weapons for themselves. Heck I drop most all that I dont care for, but never seems to happen back from anyone else.

.... Oh ANYONE that got the spam message from me, I apologize. I meant to send it back to the ones I got it from, but it was like 3am and I was tired and sent it to a few of you guys. Wont happen again!

I live in Mississippi what part do to you go to? I loot in Crimson Fastness(warp to the enclave and go in from the back) there can be up to six Red chest at one time, Once you open them quit the game it saves then load your character again and repeat until you find some good stuff. Infact we need to go on a loot run so i can show you the exact way to do it.

Edited on by odd69

Adam

Just beware of wild Lz's while you're in Mississippi. I'm only one state over and I still don't feel safe.

And speaking of PS3, I pre-ordered Mod Nation Racers today. Amen and hoorah. Hopefully I'll be able to convert my friends to this instead of having to play the abomination known as Mario Kart Wii.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

weirdadam wrote:

Just beware of wild Lz's while you're in Mississippi. I'm only one state over and I still don't feel safe.

And speaking of PS3, I pre-ordered Mod Nation Racers today. Amen and hoorah. Hopefully I'll be able to convert my friends to this instead of having to play the abomination known as Mario Kart Wii.

Hahaha.... Mississippi is a crazy state wich is why I live in Alabama lol. I do still work there though lol. All these PSN vids of Modnation Racers look incredible. I want to play it before I buy it, and Skate 3 and 3D Dot Hero also come out in May. When has a system EVER had so many incredible games release so fast. I just cant keep up with all this. Ill likely grab Modnation in a few months. I wouldnt mind the freebies you get for preordering but I just dont need another game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.