Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 9,907

Stuffgamer1

@Sean: I saw your PSN comment (R.I.P.) and just knew that's what you meant...jumped to the thread to confirm. I'm REALLY sorry to hear that...you've got my prayers for sure.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Sean007s

Thank you guys.
I am doing good. I am saddened by the death of my brother but I am keeping strong and so far I'm just happy in a way but at the same time,I'm deeply sad.

Believe me,losing a family member is not fun and games and is very tough.
I've been up in the pub with my dad though this week to you know,give him company and I am making new friends up there.(I don't drink nor smoke. I was even asked for a drink of beer but I said no. And i'm not saying drink is bad...but this is the first step in a wrong direction for someone as young as me at only 17)

I found out that I couldn't get the job I wanted due to my school putting me at the lowest level in maths. I am out of that school now due to being bullied for almost 4 years and had enough.

I also found two more highly likely jobs I'll be getting and will have HUGE chance at getting them.
So overall....its been a very tough week for me and my family but we've been keeping strong.

Oh and I'm officially going to the gym soon for work-out.
Oh and I'm going fishing too with my other brothers and a friend.

I have to say...this death has I don't know...made me more social with people and Its a good thing.
But not good that my brother died....obviously...but I don't know how to explain this....
I just want to say R.I.P to my brother who died. He was not a bad person but he did take drugs and this is what happened.
I want also say....just for any of you who are thinking of doing drugs(Not saying you are) please please DON'T go near drugs...don't even look at them.

Thanks once again guys. I really appreciate every one of your comments.

Edited on by Sean007s

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

The_Fox

@Sean
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Drug addiction is a terrible thing that takes its toll on everyone around the person involved. I'm glad that you're hanging in there, though. Best wishes to you and your family.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

odd69

Wow thats crazy sean i hope you can pull through. My best friend died from drugs too. But yea im glad you don't wanna drink. Your making great choices without even knowing it.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

Im glad to see that you are taking it quite well Sean. Im also glad you realize your brother wasnt a bad person for takin drugs. Great People can be pulled into the fun start and into the futher process of drug addiction. They are still great people just with a problem. Keep staying strong my friend, and family and friends is the best thing you can have. If there is anything ive learned, even from the loss of a good friend myself to drugs a few years back, is that hard times always seem to end up making you a stronger/better person in the end. You and your family will be in my continued prayers for a long time.

If any of you guys get a chance to stop my Target, in my area they are remodeling there gaming section and I grabbed Bayonetta for $30 USD and my brother got Maverel Ultimate Alliance for only $10 USD. Really worth checking out if they are doing the same in your area.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

y2josh

The Saboteur is down to 20$ now.

y2josh

Useless_Account

Is it good(the sabotuer)? By the way just got a PS3 with some games and I'm lovin it. Got a 250 gig Slim so i didnt lose oterOS.

Useless_Account

y2josh

Don't know, just saw it at Wal-Mart for 20 dollars on PS3 and 360 so I figured I'd inform people who didn't already know. It had a lot of hype and I don't think it lived up to it, but I've not played it. It's 17.99 on Amazon.

y2josh

Useless_Account

Sweet. Also Bioshock, and Red Faction Guerilla at Wal mart for $20. GameStop has Bayonneta for $40 and Assasins Creed 2 for $30.

Useless_Account

odd69

I need to check my local walmart, because i have been waiting for a few price drops. Red Faction OMG i loved the demo

Useless_Account

Ya. Or go to game stop and get it used for $18 used and $20 new also. want to get it too.

Useless_Account

odd69

CharlieRod wrote:

Ya. Or go to game stop and get it used for $18 used and $20 new also. want to get it too.

i thought about doing that but for some reason i like to buy them new.Sweet i didn't know Red faction was that cheap now. I will own this game soon.

Useless_Account

Ya. And its wierd theyre already selling God of War 3 new for $50 at a gamestop at a mall i go to sometimes.

Useless_Account

Useless_Account

But ya i like getting them new too as long as the difference is between $10 or less, but Resistance 2 is $30 compared to 60 new at walmart and havent seen it new at gamestop.

Useless_Account

y2josh

Resistance 2 is now 30 dollars at my Wally World, Charlie

y2josh

Useless_Account

Even better than for you josh. and no i dont have sacred 2, but thats $20 at walmart too... is it worth that much you think?

Useless_Account

Bankai

CharlieRod wrote:

Even better than for you josh. and no i dont have sacred 2, but thats $20 at walmart too... is it worth that much you think?

I'm about to find out. But it is meant to be a huge Diablo-style hack-n-slash RPG. Reviews are decent, so if it's your kinda game I'm certain you'll get $20 worth out of it.

If you do buy it up I'll quest with ya.

Useless_Account

Questing with a "g" like yourself sounds fun... maybe I'll pick it up after all. If I do I'kll pm you or do whatever I can to contact you. Got a headset?

Useless_Account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.