Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 9,907

odd69

slapshot82 wrote:

@odd... l. Oh I also read that light blue is the most rare of them all.
... oh that gun u posted is insane lol.

Yes only if you have the General Knox DLC though. This add on is almost as good as the game itself.But i haven't ran across one yet.I've looted for hours. I'm looking for one in particular
Untitled

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Sean007s

I Apologize for my tone and rude manners.

I don't know anymore.
I just can't take this crap anymore.

I need to think right now.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Stuffgamer1

@WaltzElf: Most of us can't read Japanese AT ALL, y'know. That makes downloading games from the Japanese PSN pretty pointless. As I understand it, it's a LOT cheaper/easier for you to buy American PSN cards than it would be for me to buy a European PSN card, too. As such, I don't personally feel that I really do have any options for downloading content from other regions. That said, I'm not the one with an issue about that...just thought I'd point out the facts, at least.

@Sean: I do understand your frustration...it always SUCKS when a different region has games you really, really want to play (NPC Pikmin 2, say the Americans). Unfortunately, we consumers are forced to play by the seemingly screwy rules of those who provide the games.

In other news, Final Fight: Double Impact released on the American PSN today for $10! It includes the original arcade Final Fight (complete with female enemies this time around), as well as fellow Capcom arcade game Magic Sword. I recommend it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuff... I grabbed the DLC for Zen Pinball but that was it for my PSN money lol. I got to grab another card at some point, at the moment I have so many unfinished PSN titles Im going to try to wrap up what I got before buying anymore lol.

@odd... oh, so its just for DLC in the light blue. I pushed up to about halfway though level 29 last night and was able to find a few orange weapons that really kick @$$ lol. Hunting for rare weapons is really addictive. I actually found one while going back through some very low level quest I hadnt done so far in a vending machine. Ive yet to come across an Atlus or Hyperion gun as Ive heard they are the Ultimate in the game.

..... we are all now less than a month from getting our hands on 3D Dot Hero.... Im really looking forward to it big time.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sean007s

Can anyone tell me why though America got more PSone games for download than Europe??....
I don't understand....we haven't got Resident Evil....I mean that game is a PSone classic and one of the more famous PSone games but America has it and Europe don't..

^This is what is bothering me...
I'm DYING to play these games again...

Slapshot

@sean.... who knows man. Demon souls is now officially about to release in Europe and 3d Dot Hero got a 8.5 from IGN. There is some good PS3 news.

Sean007s

Can't afford those games. lol
I might go buy some old PS3 games I missed out on though and try catching up.

AlexSays

Super happy.

Found a way to play Crysis on my new Asus laptop without it being a slideshow.

So even though it's not one of the top notch ones gaming wise, I can still buy and play all those Microsoft exclusives.

Which means I really have no reason to buy a 360. lol

Oh and Plants vs. Zombies is amazing. It's really easy to run, I just haven't bothered to use Steam till I had something worth running it on. Whoever hasn't tried that game should download the demo.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Slapshot

@Alex.... lol funny post man. Im actually really looking forward to Crysis 2 dropping on the PS3. Apparently its going to really push the PS3 to its limits, and has been confirmed that the team behind it pushed it further on the PS3 to maximise the game than on the X360. Not suprising they did in my opinion as when Crysis dropped originaly the money it cost to upgrade you PC to run it was astronomical. Very few have played it on its highest specs still and I havent even tried to run it, even though my new laptop definately will run it. Im just waiting on my PS3 Crysis to come out. Im not a big fan of PC gaming myself.

Dezner

Strofan7 wrote:

@everyone I am loving valkyria chronicles!

folds hands evilly Excelllllent.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

@Strofan.... Dont cast your vote yet on Fallout. As the game doesnt really even start until you get out of the vault. Then it gets great.

chadthegamer

It's been a while since I've commented on here so here's what's going on...
I chickened out on buying the CD cleaner because I found that the Blu ray lens can get scratched with it. So I decided to order the Maxell Blu ray lens cleaner from Amazon and I finally got it yesterday. I put it in and once the cleaning process was complete, I put in Final Fantasy to see if it worked. It was able to load successfully and I started playing for about 5 minutes before I realized that the game was slower and laggier than usual. When I entered a battle, the game went downhill. It was incredibly slow and then froze. I took it out, put in God of War and it wouldn't load. I put the cleaner back in, but after its 3rd cleaning cycle, there was still no success. I also put in a PS2 game and that worked perfectly so now I know that it's the blu ray lens that's screwed up. I am a little peeved that I spent $20 on something that didn't help me, but now at least I can still use it for my blu ray player. I begining to think that maybe I should buy a slim, but I'm still on the fence.
Thanks for helping anyways and looking out for me, guys. I greatly appreciate it

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

Sean007s

Probably won't be on my PS3 for a few days or even a week.
My brother recently was found dead and we're getting the funeral sorted out.

I don't feel like playing games right now.
I'll only be on the internet as its quick and easy access and when I get into games,I don't want to be distracted.

y2josh

Very, very sorry to hear that, Sean.

y2josh

Slapshot

@Sean.... dude, Im really sorry to hear that man. My prayers will be with you and your family my friend.

Knux

Wow Sean, I'm sorry to hear that. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Knux

Sean007s

It's alright guys.
Just need to rest right now.

I can't exactly handle this right now.
I feel sick,sad,depressed. Everything.

I need to rest right now and take it easy.
Thanks for the condolence's,i can't thank you guys enough.

chadthegamer

@Sean
Truly sorry to hear about that. Here's hoping you and your family get well.

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

SilentJ

@Sean
I am so sorry to hear that. I feel for you and your family. Just know we're here for you.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Kenji510

@Sean: sorry to hear about your bro man... life is not easy nowadays, but hope u and your family get well.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.