Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 9,907

Sean007s

I finally got RE5 100% completed.
I now have 3 plat's

Which for me,is great!
As I have no money to buy other games most of the time so I make the most out of the one's I have now.

Final Fantasy 13 is next. But I will only be going for the trophies afterwards as it is a story driven game and I don't want to be taken out of that by trying to get trophies.

Also I'd love to get the Fallout 3 DLC but I think I am done with that game for a long long while. lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Stuffgamer1

@Sean: If you're going that route, I suggest you avoid doing ANY side-quests when you hit Chapter 11 before you've finished the main game. There's at least one Trophy you could accidentally lock yourself out of, and you'd have to start ALL OVER to get it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@sean.... contests man that isn't a easy platinum by no means.

Oh the Fallout dlc is Broken Steel is Dang cool. Deathclaw followers, tesla coil cannon and your stats get so high, and I'm finally using energy weapons lol. I got point lookout next too. It's all quite buggy but highly explosive fun. No more scrounging for anything to give a edge, if its not armor, guns, stims or ammo I don't pick it up, making it much faster paced.

...so one of the devs of TikGames responded to a comment I made about the game Wakeboarding HD and it convinced me to buy his other game Magic Orbs. WakeHD is great fun if u like tony hawk games, but Magic Orbs is Simple yet Amazing. It's a must buy at the current $5 Sale Price.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sean007s

I only need two more levels done in World at War on Veteran Mode and I have the WaW Platnium.

However,I may not get it because the heart of the reich is one of the most hardest levels in the game on Veteran mode and I hope the developers who made it go die in a ditch for such a disgusting and sick minded idea.
May their souls go to hell,and stay there.

I hope they never make another Veteran mode again.
May god have mercy on their souls.

Slapshot

@sean

Ive only played the first few levels of WaW, its sitting over there on my shelf right now lol. Ill get to it later, I have NO intention of nothing but playing through the single player ONCE, but as for the SPEC OPS on Veteran......... Infinity Ward you can go !@#$% Yourselves, I spent 6 hours with my brother online and we only got through the dang Burger Town Standoff against the 5 waves of Enemies and the 2nd Snowmobile Levels and one Other one. The Scrapyard with the Juggernaughts is ridiculous.

Edited on by Slapshot

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: If I'm reading you correctly, you seem to think that Infinity Ward developed Call of Duty: World At War. This is simply not true. Rather, it was Treyarch, who I hear are generally inferior to Infinity Ward. Which I find a frightening thought, given how much I hate Modern Warfare 2.

In other news: new 3D Dot Game Heroes trailer is awesome, as expected! Hmm...if it was expected, is it really "news?" Ah, nevermind...just watch it!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Slapshot

@stuff.... no at infinity ward. The quote screwed up and mixed the 2 comments together. Mw2 single player on veteran was tough but still fun and online is incredible. It's the co_op spec ops on veteran that is just damn frustrating, its not even fun. Treyarch WaW online is so easy. My first match ever was like 29 and 10. Mw2 is the way better game.

Sean007s

To anyone whom I deleted off my friends list on the PS3.
I wish to start over.
You can add me online again,however I will be getting my head back together.

Over the past few days I have been practically trolling this site but I do not mean that.
I do express my opinion in a more angry way to people and I know that has to end and it will,now.

I deleted everyone off my friends list and will be starting over again,and fresh.
Plus,I did have quite the number of people on my list who only play MW2 so really,it was pointless and I don't speak to those people anyway.

So again,if you wish to add me on PSN,feel free to do so. Just a fresh start is all I want right now after finding out my brother is lost on his holidays.

SilentJ

@sean
Congrats on the RE5 plat! Too bad my blu-ray drive isn't working because I really wanted to help you out.

@slapshot
Thanks for your impressions on Bioshock 2. I was wondering why nobody mentioned anything about it. Glad you liked Magic Ball(Orbz)! I bought it a while back and really enjoyed it. I haven't even completed it because I like throwing it on every now and then to play new levels. Wakeboarding HD looks like my type of game but I'm definitely waiting for it to go on sale. Same with Hamster Ball. I don't know why but I REALLY want to play that game.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

@silent.... yeah really, it looks fun too. I gave into wakeboarding because of all the videos I watched. It's fun, but I'm like you as well I play my PSN games in bits.

CanisWolfred

Sean007s wrote:

To anyone whom I deleted off my friends list on the PS3.
I wish to start over.
You can add me online again,however I will be getting my head back together.

Over the past few days I have been practically trolling this site but I do not mean that.
I do express my opinion in a more angry way to people and I know that has to end and it will,now.

I deleted everyone off my friends list and will be starting over again,and fresh.
Plus,I did have quite the number of people on my list who only play MW2 so really,it was pointless and I don't speak to those people anyway.

So again,if you wish to add me on PSN,feel free to do so. Just a fresh start is all I want right now after finding out my brother is lost on his holidays.

I feel ya, man. Hope things go more smoothly this time. Also hope your Bro gets unlost. I know that'll be me in a year from now.

Also, Slapshot, do you have a Backloggery?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Sean.... Ill be sending you another Invite as well buddy! Dont let people get to you.... this comes from someone who has had to seek therapy for anger issues lol. I actually have a neurological disorder that I have to take a Narcotic for Everyday and the medicine tends to shoot my nerves to hell and back at times. Today is the first day in about 3 weeks that Ive felt myself, so I do relate to you myself. Honestly the best thing is just before typing, talking or whatever just chill. Dont do anything and think things through.... it sounds so incredibly dumb but it works hella good, not that I always remeber to do that, but when I do it does.... and if I dont my wife reminds me REAL QUICK

@Mickey.... yeah I do, but I havent updated it in FOREVER. I would prob get sick if I tried to update it now lol. I have .... lets see....
Borderlands (just started)
Fallout 3 (DLC just started)
Xmen Wolverine (Still in wrap)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (Still in wrap)
Ghostbusters (Still in wrap)
Heavenly Sword (Still in wrap)
Soul Calibur 4 (Still in wrap)
Disgaea 3 (bought used but haven played yet)

That doesnt even start to touch the PSN titles I haven finished as I just added Wakeboarding HD and Magic Orbz this past week. That is all PS3..... I got a few PSP titles still in wrapper as well. Add to all the DS, PSP and DSiWare games I haven finished..... it would take YEARS

CanisWolfred

@Slapshot

Naw, it doesn't take as long as you think. Maybe only a couple of hours. If you're really pressed for time you can take it a console or two a day, and have it done in a little over a week. That's what I had to do when I first started. But if I were you I'd wait until I had enough free time and just get into a good rythm and get it all done at once. You'd be surprised how quickly it gets done once you get going.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kenji510

Hey wussup guys.. man, i havent been here like forever and all but anyways, u guys got Final Fantasy XIII, im like around chapter 5 now lol.. i wonder if Valkyria Chronicles is good game to play and buy.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

y2josh

@Sean: It's all good dude.

Sean007s wrote:

.... after finding out my brother is lost on his holidays.

What?

y2josh

Stuffgamer1

y2josh wrote:

@Sean: It's all good dude.

Sean007s wrote:

.... after finding out my brother is lost on his holidays.

What?

Ditto. I sent you a new friend request on PSN. Hope things turn out okay with your family...

In other news (the reason I made a point to come to the thread just now in the first place): I just finished my Mercs 2 Plat! Had a really nice run of cooperative servers this week and finished it over three days of several hours each.

Only downside is that some of the Trophies only unlock for the host, which means my brother (Lombax42, who only occasionally posts on NLife) isn't done yet. This, considering I only got the game because HE wanted to finish HIS Trophies in the first place. Basically, he may require me to help him out some if we can. Only thing he absolutely NEEDS to do online is earn a billion dollars, but a lot of stuff would be easier two-player. I'm not completely out of this just yet...

stubag

Hi guys, I am always looking for online PS3 people as most of my mates own 360's. Currently ploughing through COD:MW2 and worms with Killzome 2 on the to do shelf.

PS3 ID: FlorinaKir
You can also cathc me under the same name on the good old backlogg

[url=http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=florinakir][/url]

Slapshot

@stubag... I swear I had u on my friends list, ill send u a invite tonight, I play mw2 quite a bit.

@kenji... good to see u drop back in man. Man u made my day yesterday, I can't wait to get home and get some thousand foot krutch skillet on rock band 2 tonight.

@stuff... well congrats on the platinum and sorry u got to keep on with that one. I hated that game.

@mickey.... oh that list was partial, I missed a few new games, I still play the heck out of mw2, then I'm sitting on Many games that need a second playthru to Platinum. Disdaea 3 alone is a easy 100 hour time sink. I'll never get it all done lol. I'll update the Log some this weekend though. I just converted my swimming pool at my house to salt water so its easier to maintain and I plan to spend lots of time chillin in it this summer lol.

Kenji510

@slapshot82.. sure no problem man, anytime!

@stubag... just letting u know i added u up to my ps3 friends list alright if u need some friends too.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Sean007s

I don't want to reveal too much but my brother has been missing on his holidays.
We have posters up and the police have been informed.
I hope they find him.
Thanks for the concern.
I am worried but I am also trying to stay happy as it is.

Now back to the PS3.
I might beat Burnout Paradise this week or the next.
I only have like 30 race's to go. lol

It's hard to keep steady in the race due to it being open world,so its easy to get lost. lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.