Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 161 to 180 of 10,241

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

161. Posted:

I already have cod 4 and beat it on veteran and did alot of multiplayer my favortie map was the dlc chinatown

Edit: After 2 hours of trying to beat a spec ops mission with my friend we decided to stop after only getting 3 stars from 6:30 to 9:30 We got terminal in about an hour and we tried another mission and we always lose when we try to go back to the base We tried for 2 hours and still cant beat it so i decided to start god of war collection and it is awesome totally recommend it

Edited on by castlehominid99

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage

SilentJ

162. Posted:

@castlehominid99
Have you tried the God of War 3 demo yet? I've played through it a few times and it is jaw dropping!

@slapshot82
Congrats on reaching over 1000 trophies!

Do you guys think Smash Cars will go on sale anytime soon? I tried the demo and really liked it but the price is kind of steep.

PSN ID : MrPink78

AuthorMessage

Ravage

163. Posted:

I'm having a hard time finding out if there are any good games with good splitscreen multiplayer. Two player would be fine, but more specifically, not just (imagine that word is in italics) shooter games.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

Adam

164. Posted:

The price is definitely steep for what you get. I bought it when it came out and have barely played it. It's fun, but not $15 fun.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

165. Posted:

@castle...... dude... you used the Edit Button..... Congratulations Man. :D

@SilentJ..... thankx man. As far as Smash Cars goes, its fun but its not worth the money. If it gets free DLC then it will be worth it though. If you want a great game get Trine or Braid.

@Ravage..... honestly the only one I play split screen is Motorstorm Pacific Rift and that is a Racing Game.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

166. Posted:

@slap - dude castle is completely reformed...totally new man I swear.

And yes--GoW collection is STUUUUPENDOUS. How I missed both of these games the first time around I'll never know. The first is definitley much "older" in feel and presentation, but both games are still phenomenal. This is a good last game of the year to buy--hoping I get the new C.Chron as a Christmas gift...stranger things have happened.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

167. Posted:

What is c.chron and ravage a couple of 2 player local games are lbp, borderlands, mw2, mw, cod 5, eye of judgement, dj hero if you have a guitar or 2 djs, warhawk, and eye of judgement

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

168. Posted:

@Swerd.... yep, that he is lol. Collection does indeed rock, thought I do favor the first game the most.

Im about to drop a New Thread in Other Gaming on "How to get you FREE PSP Comic Right Now", you guys should check it out its pretty cool........ oh and FREE.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

169. Posted:

Need more people to halp me beat spec ops on veteran in mw2 anyone want to help I have 42/69 stars

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

170. Posted:

Anyone else absolutely LOVE the intro for Borderlands?

I love it so much that it's a large part of why I'm buying it. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

171. Posted:

I imagine C. Chron refers to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. How you'd get that as a Christmas gift I don't know, seeing as it releases on the 26th of December. Maybe you just get gift cards or cash. Either way, it has nothing to do with Playstation.:P

I want the God of War Collection, but I still can't afford it right now. I'm trying to get another job, so if it works out, I may finally have the money. Right now, I have to manage to pay for Christmas gifts.:(

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

y2josh

172. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Anyone else absolutely LOVE the intro for Borderlands?

I love it so much that it's a large part of why I'm buying it. lol

Love the beginning of that game. I wish there had been a little more of a story in that game though.

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

173. Posted:

Hey while you're here is there really a ton of different guns and such? Or is it more of different setups of the same ol' stuff over and over?

I already know it's a little light on story but I have other games for that and I'm just as happy running around shooting stuff so collecting a lot of different weapons would be a huge plus.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

y2josh

174. Posted:

From my view there were mainly the same 6 to 10 types with different colors, scopes, damage and stuff like electricity fire and poison. They all felt different enough and you could tell the difference in pretty much every one you choose to use. You are limited to the amount you can carry in your bag or whatever until you start fixing more clap traps. It's a really fun game though.

Edited on by y2josh

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Ravage

175. Posted:

Thanks, I just find most games only have online multi and it's getting annoying.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

176. Posted:

I am going to start playing borderlands on friday

AuthorMessage

SilentJ

177. Posted:

Thanks guys. I'll wait for a price drop before buying Smash Cars. Can't wait for Gravity Crash tomorrow!

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

178. Posted:

I'm so mad at Blockbuster.

They take away their $10 deal for a week and an unlimited amount of swapping for games? They keep it for movies but not games?

Instead I had to spend almost 30 bucks for a month of unlimited swapping of everything.

Which means I'm going to stick it to them and swap my rental out at least once a day for the next thirty days. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

179. Posted:

Ravage wrote:

Thanks, I just find most games only have online multi and it's getting annoying.

Agreed. I would love to share Uncharted 2 multiplayer with local friends, but it doesn't have the option!:(

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

180. Posted:

I started playing borderlands but it freezes almost everytime I start the game as soon as my health and stuff loads and I have to follow the droid it frezzes