Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 9,907

y2josh

@Stuff: Good to hear I won't have to readd you

Pokemon SoulSilver and work has my life all tied up right now. Played some FFXIII Saturday morning and then I got my SoulSilver in the mail and said to my self, "Self, I think pokemon would be more fun than a long drawn out tutorial right now." I'll be going back to FF when I get the chance though.

y2josh

Luigi-la-bouncy

You should go on the European official playststion blog and air your thoughts. Sony people actually reply to your questions (sometimes) you can find out what's going on and hopefully they'll listen to you.

Sean007s wrote:

Extremely annoyed with SCEE.

Why don't they give us some damn PS1 games?
We have like 7 Disney games up there but no Tomb raider? no Twisted metal?

What gives?
Also why does the American PS shop have holiday themes to it?
Why does it have top 10 downloads?
Why does it have organised tabs for downloads?
Why does it have to be so damn different to the European Shop?
Why? WHY? WHY!!!!!!??????
Why doesn't Ireland and Canada still not have any video store?
Why doesn't Sony wake the hell up?

I can't stand this crap anymore.
I will buy the discs on Ebay.
Sony can go screw themselves. Morons is all they are at SCEE.
Biggest morons in the gaming industry.

Edited on by Luigi-la-bouncy

Luigi-la-bouncy

Slapshot

@stuff.... yep I gave up on that buggy mess about halfway. Through it. Pandemic is on my crap list after that and I'm still very skeptical of anything they release even after looking forward to saboteur for the last year or so, I still haven't played it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sean007s

Doesn't matter..
They never listen to us.

And yes SalpShot,I am sorry you guys haven't got Crash Team Racing,I actually have it downloaded.....HEY WAIT A MIN!!!

YOU AMERICANS HAVE CRASH BANDICOOT 2!!!! WE DON'T!!!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Sean007s

Oh and yesterday I got death threats on Burnout Paradise online.
This dude said he was ranked #2 on the michighan fighter club or something.

He had terrible grammar.
He kept calling me names.
And kept saying I was something i am not.

Ah yes....y'know....if he really met me in real life,I'd seriously damage him.

Gotta love trash talkers online who think their cool or ghetto.
please leave the trash-talk off of NL; we all know the kinds of things that are said, and they don't belong here :/ -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: I actually like Saboteur. It's not a buggy mess like Mercs 2, and has no online mode to worry about not working. And you don't have to keep Pandemic on your "avoid" list anymore, 'cause they kinda shut down.

@Anyone who has Modern Warfare 2: Okay, so this is a bit odd and it's probably best if you don't ask too many questions, but...I have a copy of the game in my possession that I need to try out. I don't want to play it on my main PSN account because I'm not actually interested in the game as such, so I made an alternate account for situations like this. If you have the game and might be available to play tonight or over the next couple days, please send a friend request to Stuffgamer2 (how original of me, eh?). Thanks!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Sean007s

Just noticed that I now have 11 PS3 games since I got my PS3 in late August.

Thats quite alot for me.
I still gotta get around to FFXIII but BC2 is addictive.

M00se

Sean007s wrote:

Just noticed that I now have 11 PS3 games since I got my PS3 in late August.

Thats quite alot for me.
I still gotta get around to FFXIII but BC2 is addictive.

wow, same i got my ps3 in october 2009 and already have 8 games!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

Slapshot

@Stuff.... yeah, Pandemic is gone, but kinda still unofficially there possibly, I dont know ive heard different things. I do plan on playing thru Saboteur at some point, ummm maybe next year. Ill send you a freind request tonight for modern warfare. I really do recommend you play the single player. All the negative talk is just that, the game is fun as all get out.

@Sean..... aye, nothing wrong with being a little ghetto man You got to get a mic and start playin again with us online more. We were kicking butt with you around.

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Stuff.... yeah, Pandemic is gone, but kinda still unofficially there possibly, I dont know ive heard different things. I do plan on playing thru Saboteur at some point, ummm maybe next year. Ill send you a freind request tonight for modern warfare. I really do recommend you play the single player. All the negative talk is just that, the game is fun as all get out.

@Sean..... aye, nothing wrong with being a little ghetto man You got to get a mic and start playin again with us online more. We were kicking butt with you around.

Well anytime you want me to play with you guys,just tell me! lol
Also I have a mic but I am very shy. lol

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: I don't really know anything about negative talk about the single-player for MW2...I just know I'm supposed to give multiplayer a try, and I hate, hate, HATE playing online with nothing but random strangers. Friends from NLife are MUUUUUUUCH better.

Now, that's not to say I intend to not try single-player. I probably will before going online tonight, simply because I need a bit of time to get used to the controls.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Sean007s

The Campaign in MW2 is better than BC2's Campaign IMO.
But....multi-player....thats another argument but I'll say I prefer BC2's by far.

I'm gonna play some MW2...its still fun. And frustrating...lol

Stuffgamer1

Just tried the MW2 campain, and IMO, it's utter CRAP! I usually can't even FIND my enemies, there's NO cover system (WTF?), and even on the easiest setting, I die WAAAAY too fast! There's no point in even TRYING the multiplayer...I wouldn't last two seconds!

I'll preemptively remind you that I earned my Platinum Trophies in 13 games including both Uncharted's, Eat Lead, and Arkham Asylum...so this is obviously not me just being an overall sucky gamer.

Plus side: My dislike of the game is no longer due simply to ignorant prejudice, so I can give an informed opinion.

Minus side: I now have a much better reason to recommend people NOT get the game than I used to. And I was supposed to play it so I could sell more effectly?
Seriously, that was the point...it was my manager's idea.

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuff..... I dont know man. I think its dang great. The single player is one of the more balanced FPS games on the market, ESPECIALLY compared to the horrid Killzone 2. I have really fast reaction time in FPS games so I guess that helps. In multiplayer I run nonstop (without the speed running crap) and shoot fast and like a crazed maniac half the time. I breezed through MW2 Single Player campaign on Veteran.

Stuffgamer1

Well, Bad Company 2 is next on his list of games I'm supposed to try (it's the only other one on there right now, as far as I know). I sure hope it'll be better...

Sean007s

Good matches Slapshot!

The lag for me was bad but I still managed it. lol
I have my mic charged so I might talk next time

AlexSays

I see Modern Warfare as the Bomberman of its genre.

You're thrown on a map and you basically frantically run around and hope you somewhat get lucky. Then there's people that play it safe and try to stay away from everything for a while.

It's one of those games where sure, there's a certain level of skill and those that are better usually perform better, but how you finish in a game is usually dependent on whether or not things do or just don't go your way.

And that's why I like Call of Duty, actually. And Mario Kart.

Ironically, I hate Bomberman.

AlexSays

Ravage

One thing I really hated about MW campaign is that the enemies just keep respawning until you get to a certain point, which means you really only have one play style, rush and kill. I could sit there and snipe my enemies all I wanted, but they just keep coming back. I have never played MW2, but I prefer BC2's campaign over MW's so far. And it has nothing to do with blowing building up

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Slapshot

@Alex.... yeah dead on Alex. Sometimes u end up behind enemies and sometimes u get up constantly in the sights of 3 enemies constantly it seems. That is when u pull out the explosives class, so few people swap classes mid match for some reason.

@Sean... dude u rocked skidrow last night 28-8 lol. Good times.

@ravage... the enemies don't endless respawn in mw2 wich is one of its best features.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.