Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 9,907

Sean007s

So I got all the bobble heads except one(The enclave base bobble head and since its destroyed...no luck getting it now.)
But thats alright,because,I am ready to move away from Fallout 3,so now I must go to the cidital and do the last mission.

This game is amazing tho.
It does have flaws tho such as freezing and frame rate issues but overall,I got my money's worth,big time.

Now onto some BC2 online and finally.....FFXIII.

Oh and I need to get one more trophy in Fallout 3. lol
The one where you pick pocket someone and set a grenade off at the same time. Easy!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

kaw270

I'm looking for a game I can play all of spring break, perferrably with trophies, and quite lengthy, here are some few that I'm interested in, gow 3, yakuza 3, heavy rain, borderlands, ffxIII, fallout 3, infamous, or resistance

Adam

Any one of those fits the bill. But if you want Resistance, just get Resistance 2. It's better in every way except for the unfortunate omission of 4P local battle.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

@Strofan.... sorry had to bail out so fast. My wife is sick and needed help. Im going to try to get back on in a bit this afternoon. I dang near nuked them that last match. I was one kill from my Chopper Gunner wich secures a nuke in that map lol. Oh well.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

y2josh wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

If I get enough money, I might go with PC gaming instead of the Playstation 3 as my 2nd current gaming platform.

Sorry to say this, but if you can't save enough for a PS3, you're not going to be able to afford a PC for gaming.
@Odd69: Haven't seen you on chat when I've been on there, just wondering if you would like to partake in some SR2 tonight or tomorrow night.

yea man, I've been sucked up in Final Fantasy 13's world. I haven't been playing or much less doing anything , I just can't stop playing it LOL. I even have to force myself to go to work, which is bad.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Adam

http://www.psu.com/Squares-Kitase-+-Toriyama-would-like-to-do...

Summary: Dudes behind FF13 would like to do a direct sequel. Aren't sure if there'll ever be a FF15. Both prospective games depends on FF13's sales, specifically in the West.

They say creating new battle systems for each game can be boring, and they'd rather make sequels that make little refinements of it, focusing more on story instead. That probably would disappoint a lot of fans who seem to get a kick out of learning and mastering the new systems each time, but I certainly prefer this kind of sequel, myself.

I don't think I'd get any kind of sequel, anyway. It's a lot of fun, but it's just much too serious for me. All of a sudden it got super difficult, too, so I don't think this'll be my first Final Fantasy I beat, after all.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Bankai

weirdadam wrote:

http://www.psu.com/Squares-Kitase-+-Toriyama-would-like-to-do...

Summary: Dudes behind FF13 would like to do a direct sequel. Aren't sure if there'll ever be a FF15. Both prospective games depends on FF13's sales, specifically in the West.

They say creating new battle systems for each game can be boring, and they'd rather make sequels that make little refinements of it, focusing more on story instead. That probably would disappoint a lot of fans who seem to get a kick out of learning and mastering the new systems each time, but I certainly prefer this kind of sequel, myself.

I don't think I'd get any kind of sequel, anyway. It's a lot of fun, but it's just much too serious for me. All of a sudden it got super difficult, too, so I don't think this'll be my first Final Fantasy I beat, after all.

I think FFXIII will sell well enough to warrant a FF15.

I wouldn't mind a direct sequel, either. I was one of the few that appreciated what FFX-2 brought to FFX, turning the overall experience into a far more interesting world.

I would prefer an entirely new game, but that preference would also require a entirely new directorial staff. If they're going to stick to the same game creators, than a sequel would do me fine.

Adam

I assume it'll sell well enough, too.

Why would FF15 require a completely new directorial staff?

Come on, friends,

y2josh

@odd69: Ah, I don't wanna pull you away from it, but if you feel like it later just give me a shout somewhere
@Adam: I like your new Avatar. I'd also like to add while scrolling over your Avatar it says "adam12". Didn't know if there was a reason for that, but it seems this site doesn't like the name Adam alone. First weirdadam now adam12.

edit: mine says jerichoholic_josh when i point at my avatar, so maybe you had a name change at some point in time. not important, just thought it was funny

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Bankai

weirdadam wrote:

I assume it'll sell well enough, too.

Why would FF15 require a completely new directorial staff?

To properly bring in new ideas.

Final Fantasy hasn't really developed much since FFX - which is also the point where most of the "new team" has been involved. Music's been a similar quality, basic gameplay (including combat) is only superficially different, and plotting and level design has also been similar.

I'm not really complaining - X through XIII would have to be some of the finest 200+ hours gameplay I've had, ever, but I'd still like to see some really fresh new ideas come into the series.

Adam

Ah, I thought you meant Square would require new staff, but you meant you would "require" new staff. Gotcha. That makes sense.

Josh, that's really funny! I never changed my name though, and it isn't showing different names for me. Maybe it's something to do with your name change that is causing it to happen only for you? Anyone else have my name show as "adam12" when pointing at my avatar, out of curiosity?

Come on, friends,

y2josh

Thought you may have been a fan of the show Adam-12
Untitled

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Slapshot

LOL funny crap Josh.

I think I pissed off some fanboys again lol. I posted links to info on the Move in the home page article and man its getting some upset. Got to love the fanboys! Fanboys make my head feel about like the goalies head in my avatar sometimes!

y2josh

I would leave him be. I said what I had to say and I shant look back

y2josh

Slapshot

y2josh wrote:

huh?

y2josh

slapshot82 wrote:

y2josh wrote:

huh?

The person in the Reggie news article you are talking about. It's not worth it

y2josh

y2josh

I've heard Wild Arms is not a bad RPG. I'm waiting for FF9 before I download anything else from the PSN myself though.

y2josh

Bankai

y2josh wrote:

I've heard Wild Arms is not a bad RPG. I'm waiting for FF9 before I download anything else from the PSN myself though.

We don't have Wild Arms in Australia

Although I will be downloading FFVIII on account of the fact the disc version I have refuses to run on the PS3.

Adam

I'm a PSOne Classics junkie, so if you're looking for an RPG, my vote would go to Grandia. Combat is actually somewhat similar to FF13 in that your characters move around on the battle map of their own volition, and if you choose you can set them up to be automated according to certain plans that you can change on the fly. You can control all characters, though, if you choose to. The game is loaded with charm.

Last PSN game I downloaded was PixelJunk Shooter which was a big disappointment. But if you're looking for strategy, Comet Crash is a really fun single-screen RTS, at least if you have someone locally to play against. It's almost a tower defense game, except you can send out huge streams of offensive units, too, just without any control over them in the field like in a normal RTS.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.