Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 10,223

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

141. Posted:

Anyone notice the download on the PSN Store that allows your PS3 to now act as a medium for your PSP, basically makes your PSP think that someone is in the room and goes Ad-hoc but you PS3 is connecting you to other people online. All PSP games that were Only Local Multiplayer just became Online. Thank you Sony. I shall now go kick some Mortal Kombat Butt on Midway Collection.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

142. Posted:

Yeah, it's a pretty cool feature. I can't really think of any games I'd use it for personally, but some people will find endless enjoyment from it, so I'm glad they finally released it in America.:)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

143. Posted:

@Stuff..... that and the new Facebook thing looks kinda neat. I might have to make a Facebook page now as all your trophies sync to it.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

144. Posted:

My Facebook page now proudly announces my downloading of adhocParty. I just need a chance to USE it. Once I earn some more Trophies, it'll proudly display those, too.:D

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Knux

145. Posted:

slapshot82 wrote:

Anyone notice the download on the PSN Store that allows your PS3 to now act as a medium for your PSP, basically makes your PSP think that someone is in the room and goes Ad-hoc but you PS3 is connecting you to other people online. All PSP games that were Only Local Multiplayer just became Online. Thank you Sony. I shall now go kick some Mortal Kombat Butt on Midway Collection.

Wow really? Can I just connect my PSP to my PS3 through a USB Cable for it to work?

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

146. Posted:

No, it's actually all wireless. The PS3 reads the adhoc signal of your PSP and sends it to a friend's PS3, which sends it to the friend's PSP.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

147. Posted:

It is a really cool addition. I meant to try it out last night but got hooked on Promitheus, PSP Demo that was released on PSN last night. You guys have to try it out, as well as LBP PSP is incredible as well.

@Stuffy.... Im about to set up my Facebook page in a few, as I really like the new addition.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

148. Posted:

My brother said Promethius has horrible controls. I take it you do not agree with this, slappy?

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

149. Posted:

I need some people to play some special ops with as almost nobody wants to

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage

Popyman

150. Posted:

Promethius is really bad from what I played. It was almost exactly like Super Metroid. I wish I could tell you more, but I got stuck in a wall a minute after the demo started. I have no plans for seconds...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

151. Posted:

@Stuff, Popy...... I thought that exact same thing at first. But after a few minutes I really got the hang of them and found a pretty deep game, though its definately not a polished Triple A game, it has alot of potential. It does feel very similar to Super Metroid, Im willin to bet its a PSP Mini game.

God of War Collection finally arived and WOW...... the graphic update, smooth framerate and edging and lighting are incredible. It looks like it was just made, with exception to CG cutscenes for some reason they cant be just polished up, as it is in the Ninja Gaiden remakes. Im having a blast so far and my GoW3 Demo is about done downloading.

Oh........ 1006 trophies now :D

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

152. Posted:

nice slapshot 1000 trophies see that you have 8 in god of war already I also just got my copy will probably start it after I beat mw2 on veteran

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

153. Posted:

Figured this was worth posting, one of Best Buy's black friday deals is a PS3 Slim package that includes little big planet and ratchet and klank for $300. so tempted!

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

154. Posted:

Gamestop has ps3 slim and lbp and gow collection for 300

AuthorMessage

Adam

155. Posted:

Wow, that is a killer deal, Strofan. Which Ratchet and Clank, the old one or new one?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

156. Posted:

Is eyepet going to be any good I am thinking about importing it from uk

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

157. Posted:

http://www.pushsquare.com/8393/ratchet-clank-a-crack-in-time-...

Im sure its the new Ratched and Clank: A Crack in Time, there is the review for it and as you will tell its phenominal. I have the end credits rolling right now for RandC Future Tool of Destruction and it was great as well. That is a killer deal.

@Castle...... here is you a review of EyePet.
http://www.pushsquare.com/7466/eye-pet-on-playstation-3-review/

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

158. Posted:

Is call of duty classic any good and is there online play

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

159. Posted:

Why play old Call of Duty when there's so much NEW Call of Duty?

Do the lesser graphics, online, and campaign appeal to you at all? lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Adam

160. Posted:

If you're just interested for the price, CoD4 goes for about $20 used now, I think. The old games are awful.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.