Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 9,907

The_Fox

Machu wrote:

. Just be grateful the Xbots haven't entered the thread as yet,

Here I am!

O.K, here goes (clears throat):

Sony sux and the error proves the PS3 is a piece of sh!t. All them fools is following a company that f**cked them over for fun. Worse than Hitler! Get a life F*gs!

SOMEBODY had to do it. Now to wait for that to be taken seriously.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Sean007s

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I have room in my heart for both Nintendo AND Sony. But Microsoft gets left out in the cold.

O.O.....Me too. lmao

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Sean007s wrote:

buffalobob wrote:

It may be one little tiny mistake but is still an unforgiving one that shouldn't being overlooked. How on earth Sony could pass over something like that?

I cannot see Nintendo making such fatal mistake with their products at all.

Yes because Nintendo is perfect.
No Wii update ever bricked a console. Hmm...I wonder.

Atleast Sony is working on it and gave us an idea on how it happened.
Like I said,we Humans make mistakes in life and we LEARN from those mistakes to make sure they do not happen again.

What update on earth did that?! That only happened to modded consoles duh. I have updated my wii and never bricked.

And no is not perfect but at least they won't make such idiocy happen. I cannot recall any wii having something like a red ring or worst something that deletes data. Don't deny that.

(is so weird defending Nintendo from sony IN A gerbil-filled NINTENDO SITE but well gamers nowadays are just like that...why PS3 lovers are here anyway?)

Edited on by theblackdragon

Sean007s

I'm able to sign into PSN now and the date is still wrong but I told my PS3 to set the date via internet and now its back to normal!!! YAY!!!! lol

However...I hear.....a noise.....when I turned my PS3 on....like....I dunno....its weird.
its a beeping noise but won't stop.

The_Fox

buffalobob wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

buffalobob wrote:

It may be one little tiny mistake but is still an unforgiving one that shouldn't being overlooked. How on earth Sony could pass over something like that?

Like I said,we Humans make mistakes in life and we LEARN from those mistakes to make sure they do not happen again.

(is so weird defending Nintendo from sony IN A gerbil-filled NINTENDO SITE but well gamers nowadays are just like that...why PS3 lovers are here anyway?)

Some people own multiple systems. This is just a thread for their misplaced (zing!) love of the PS3.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

kevohki

It only does everything... including fixing itself.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

RandomWiiPlayer

@BuffaloBob: The update killed unmodded Wii's also, it was a pretty big deal not to long ago. I think it was 4.0 or 4.2. And this IS a section for gaming other than Nintendo, in a thread about a non-Nintendo console...... So your post basically just failed big time.

Oh yeah, and if you are wondering why I am here, I am thinking about getting a PS3, again.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Sean007s

buffalobob wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

buffalobob wrote:

What update on earth did that?! That only happened to modded consoles duh. I have updated my wii and never bricked.

And no is not perfect but at least they won't make such idiocy happen. I cannot recall any wii having something like a red ring or worst something that deletes data. Don't deny that.

Why are you even in this thread?
Defending Nintendo?....Uhh....From what?.....Are you stoned?

Since when was this site your's?
They have OTHER GAMING here for a reason.
Are you that stupid? Don't come here if you only like Nintendo. Hence why its called "other gaming".

Troll somewhere else. Thanks.

Sean007s

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

@BuffaloBob: The update killed unmodded Wii's also, it was a pretty big deal not to long ago. I think it was 4.0 or 4.2. And this IS a section for gaming other than Nintendo, in a thread about a non-Nintendo console...... So your post basically just failed big time.

Oh yeah, and if you are wondering why I am here, I am thinking about getting a PS3, again.

It was the biggest fail I have ever seen in my entire life. lmao

Stuffgamer1

Please stop the bickering before we have to get a Mod involved, guys. I don't want to see this thread ruined and possibly locked because of that.

So Joystiq stays it's fixed, but the Playstation Blog says nothing of the sort as yet. Who to trust...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Sean007s

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Please stop the bickering before we have to get a Mod involved, guys. I don't want to see this thread ruined and possibly locked because of that.

So Joystiq stays it's fixed, but the Playstation Blog says nothing of the sort as yet. Who to trust...

Lets be realistic.
He entered this thread and said all sorts of crap about Sony.
He then said he was defending Nintendo....from what? I love Nintendo...I don't get it.

Also...yes it is back to normal.
I seen a new article on joystiq.

HAHA!!! YEAH!!! I might go play GTA4 online....God its so crappy but fun.....sorta like MW2. lol

SilentJ

@Machu
I knew you were a cool dude!

I'm with odd69. I haven't turned it on since Saturday night so I'm just leaving it off until they've officially fixed the problem. I now wish I had expanded my Wii library a bit more. Think I'll check out some VC/WiiWare games.

PSN ID : MrPink78

CanisWolfred

And I'm just here because nobody goes to the Xbox 360 thread anymore, now that Dark G is gone, and the PSP and PS2 fan threads always die off or get locked.

Seriously, this is easily the most successful Other Gaming Thread on this site, and perhaps the most successful in the site's entire history. I wish other threads could be anywhere near as frequented as this one.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sean007s

Mickeymac wrote:

And I'm just here because nobody goes to the Xbox 360 thread anymore, now that Dark G is gone, and the PSP and PS2 fan threads always die off or get locked.

Seriously, this is easily the most successful Other Gaming Thread on this site, and perhaps the most successful in the site's entire history. I wish other threads could be anywhere near as frequented as this one.

Come here anytime you wish!
However I think we can all agree that talking about the other consoles is forbidded.
See the epic battle between me and DarkG. lmao jk

SwerdMurd

buffalo bob has excellent reading skills, especially when it comes to reading forum topics and categories. Let's all give him a round of applause.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Sean007s

Swerd_Murd wrote:

buffalo bob has excellent reading skills, especially when it comes to reading forum topics and categories. Let's all give him a round of applause.

No...give him TWO rounds.

Nintendork

Strange.........my 80 gig PS3 Phat was signed in at the time this all started happening, yet it's not affected.

Edited on by Nintendork

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

SwerdMurd

sorry sean, can't hear you over the deafening sound of my own un-ending applause.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Knux

I currently have my PS3 turned off for months, due to the fact I have been playing my Xbox 360 and Wii for months. Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony all have their own faults. But Sony SCREWED UP BIGTIME. My PS3 is unaffected and it is still off, but I am shocked at this. I'm tempted to not come on PSN for a little while longer and just buy FFXIII for my Xbox 360. Both games are the same anyway. By the way, maybe Slappy should renamed this topic the PS3 and Xbox 360 Fan topic so that we both can talk about anything non Nintendo related (without useless bickering). How could Sony screw something so minor up like that?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.