Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 10,181 to 10,200 of 10,232

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,181. Posted:

Splat wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Far Cry Classic release's this week, 11th US $9.99 & 12th EU £7.99.

I got it but regret it. I don't think it's aged well.

I have downloaded it but haven't played it yet, finished Kingdom Hearts last week and started Strider & DKC:TF over this weekend.

Not long to Dark Souls II now, one magazine has given it a 90/100. And says it is the hardest Dark Souls game yet, thay actually go one to say it's the hardest RPG in the world. Also like Demon's Souls & Dark Souls you'll be sinking a lot of time into it, cannot wait to get my copy [Black Armor Edition].

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

10,182. Posted:

Picked Infamous back up yesterday at EB Games. It's dirt cheap now. I sold my copy two or three years ago for whatever reason. I think I couldn't get into it originally.. Nonetheless, I'm pleased to have it back on my shelf and I look forward to picking up Infamous 2 at some point as well.

Whenever I get a PS4, Second Son will probably be one of the games I pick up with it.

"I am a freedom fighter, the name that history wrote
And even through disaster, eye of the tiger for hope
I'm trying to find my way back, there's no day off for heroes
And even when I'm tired, "go" is the only word I know"

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Splat

10,183. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

Splat wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Far Cry Classic release's this week, 11th US $9.99 & 12th EU £7.99.

I got it but regret it. I don't think it's aged well.

I have downloaded it but haven't played it yet, finished Kingdom Hearts last week and started Strider & DKC:TF over this weekend.

To be fair I probably would have liked it more back in the day. I had just finished Far Cry 3 the week before and after playing that I felt like a cave man playing Far Cry Classic haha. It's just such a step backwards in every way.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,184. Posted:

The play as the joker challange maps are amazing. He is so much fun to play as. He's great for brawls, and he the only good DLC character that really feels unique and different from batman in the predator maps with his gadgets. Definitely the best DLC in all the Arkham games. I don't understand why they haven't him as a playable character in City and Origins. I would think it would be a no-brainer.

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,185. Posted:

Atlus has confirmed that Persona 5 and Persona 4 spin-off titles Persona 4: Arena Ultimax (known as The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold in Japan) and Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be heading to North America.

First up will be Persona 4: Arena Ultimax on PS3 in autumn 2014, followed by Persona 5 for PS3 and Persona 4: Dancing All Night for PS Vita in 2015.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

10,186. Posted:

X-Seed is officially localizing Akiba’s Trip 2 in the U.S. under the title Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed. The game will be released on both PS Vita and PS3. Apparently there is no plan to censor anything out of the U.S. version.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/05/akibas-trip-undead-undre...

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,187. Posted:

^Neat, I recall a dude I knew over at RPGFan saying it was pretty decent.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Swiket

10,188. Posted:

I didn't pre-order Dark Souls II in time, so I'm just going to walk in to GameStop tomorrow and hope they have a copy.

Also, I downloaded Tomb Raider thanks to PS+ and I've been enjoying that.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,189. Posted:

One of the best RPG's of this generation Dark Souls II is picking-up very good reviews 95/100, http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/dark-souls-2/review/
Videogamer.com - 10/10.
CVG - 10/10.

Dark Souls 2 irons out those flaws, and its world expands in ways that fans won't expect, but will undoubtedly appreciate. Its layers of depth, and colossal scope for challenge, community and discovery, is a gaming event of such impact it'll be referred to time and time again for years to come.

Eurogamer.net - 9/10.
EDGE - 9/10.
Metacritic 91/100

I just cannot wait to get my copy just 3 days to impact UK.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Swiket

10,190. Posted:

Just got a standard edition of the game and I played through the first 30 minutes or so... there are some definite framerate issues in some of the larger areas, but it looks like it surpasses 30 FPS in the small areas. I've played through Blighttown so it's not that surprising, but I really wish they would've ironed out these issues.

Either way, my heart goes out to the men in the trenches who are waiting for the PC version.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,191. Posted:

I'm envious of those who are willing to play Dark Souls II. The first Dark Souls literally broke me. I used to play lots of hard games and had a much higher frustration Tolerance. After Dark Souls, I can barely get through a Kirby game without throwing my hands up in frustration and throwing in the towel...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,192. Posted:

Good news, Everyone! Magus Was Released!

Also, a good One Piece game is getting localized.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/03/one_piece_unlimited_wo...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Swiket

10,193. Posted:

The "spend $60 on the PSN store, get $10 in return back" offer is back again.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,194. Posted:

^I don't like deals like those. It's easier to figure out how to spend $60 than $10...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

10,195. Posted:

It was never my intention to wait anywhere near this long to get a PS3, but I finally acquired one just a couple of days ago. I'm finally next... err, last-gen!

Right now my small library consists of The Last of Us, Ni no Kuni and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (with Yakuza 3 on its way from Amazon), and I'm trying to fight the strong impulse to buy another handful of games and make my backlog spiral completely out of control.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

beda

10,196. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Good news, Everyone! Magus Was Released!

Also, a good One Piece game is getting localized.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/03/one_piece_unlimited_wo...

So glad it's getting a retail release.

Still playing Pirate Warriors 2 and the original Unlimited Adventure(only got it last year). Hopefully even at my slow pace I can finish those before this one comes out. So much OP games for me to play lately.

beda

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

10,197. Posted:

My copy of Tomb Raider GOTY is coming from Amazon this week. I'm FINALLY going to play it, after putting it off time after time. Feeling pretty excited.

"I am a freedom fighter, the name that history wrote
And even through disaster, eye of the tiger for hope
I'm trying to find my way back, there's no day off for heroes
And even when I'm tired, "go" is the only word I know"

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,198. Posted:

I think I'll look into getting Dark Souls 2 once it has a price drop, any idea how that might take? (How long did DS 1 take?)

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

10,199. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I think I'll look into getting Dark Souls 2 once it has a price drop, and idea how that might take? (How long did DS 1 take?)

Well, I'm pretty sure Dark Souls 1 was a $20 Greatest Hits games in just a little over a year, so probably not too long.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,200. Posted:

I started playing Prince of Perisa (the reboot). It's a pretty good game. The platforming is pretty good, the story is good, the Prince's acting and dialoug are excellent. The interaction of between him and Elika is great. The combat isn't as good as the other aspects of the game, but it's still enjoyable. A steal for the $3 I got it for at GameStop. I definitely reccomend picking it up and trying it out at that price.