Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 10,101 to 10,120 of 10,223

AuthorMessage

Axoloth

10,101. Posted:

@citizenerased: Okay, but in the first level of the PS3 demo (Teensie Trouble or something) you quickly encounter Murfy, and he stays with you for the rest of the level tickling monsters and cutting ropes. Now, in the Wii U version of that part, what happens in, say, single player? Do you only control Murfy while the game controls Rayman? And in multiplayer, will player one just transform into Murfy and lose out on the actual platforming, while the other player(s) do it without him?

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the conversation

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,102. Posted:

Kingdom of Hearts 1.5HD Remix is out today, yesssssss.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

irken004

10,103. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

Kingdom of Hearts 1.5HD Remix is out today, yesssssss.

Grabbed a copy today but will play it tomorrow.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

mookysam

10,104. Posted:

Mine arrived today two days early woohoo). I thought the artbook would be separate but it's very nice packaging. :-)

mookysam

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,105. Posted:

BTW, is anyone interested in that Hatsune Miku Project Diva F that came out a few weeks ago? There's a demo out and it's pretty fun. Extremely difficult, but fun. I don't even like Vocaloid, but I found the songs in the demo tolerable and the gameplay rather addicting. Only problem is that occasionally it's difficult to see where everything is thanks to stuff happening in the backround. I might grab the game sometime down the line when I'm really in the mood for a rhythm game.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dreamsleep

10,106. Posted:

I am thinking of importing either a Gundam, or Macross game. I love Macross, and have recently been getting back into watching old anime. I have never watched Gundam, but some of the games look really cool.

Macross 30 looks awesome, but I don't know which Gundam game is the best. Anyone here import?

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DS, WiiU

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,107. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

I am thinking of importing either a Gundam, or Macross game. I love Macross, and have recently been getting back into watching old anime. I have never watched Gundam, but some of the games look really cool.

Macross 30 looks awesome, but I don't know which Gundam game is the best. Anyone here import?

Gundam Breaker, Gundam Exteme Vs (I forget what the latest version is called EDIT: Full Boost, and it was just announced to be coming to the PS3 in Japan next year) and Gundam Senki Record 0081 are all great. The latter is more simish, though, so it might not be as import friendly.

Also, import Super Robot Taisen Original Generations 2 if you can. If you like Giant Robots at all and enjoy some good stratgy as well, it's worth a look.

Oh yeah, and you really outta check out Gundam sometime if you like Macross. I watched both the original Gundam abd the original Macross back to be back once, and found that they really complimented eachother well. It was probably that double whammie that got me back into anime.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

10,108. Posted:

I really want to get Bayonetta. Right now, it's available on the PSN store for $15 and seems like practically a steal, yet I've heard bad things about this version (like being 30 FPS instead of 60 FPS). I don't have a Xbox 360 (and never will buy another Microsoft console again because of what Microsoft tried to do with the Xbox One), so the PS3 version is my only choice unless they port it to the Wii U. Should I bother with it nonetheless despite it being a weaker game than the 360? Currently deciding between this and Red Dead Redemption for my next purchase.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,109. Posted:

For any Kingdom of Hearts fan the whole article is a recommend read, the part i've quoted is about Kingdom of Hearts HD 2.5.

• KINGDOM HEARTS HD is a link between the previous KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS III. Do you plan to expand the work to include HD remasters of other titles within the KINGDOM HEARTS series, such as Birth by Sleep, KINGDOM HEARTS II and Re:coded, seen in the credits of KINGDOM HEARTS HD?

Nomura : Of course, we will spend some time working on them before the release of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Unfortunately, there is nothing more I can say on the subject at this time.

• The Cloud Service system of the PlayStation 4 will allow players to experience titles originally released on PlayStation 1, 2 and 3. Are there any plans to utilize this system to allow owners of the PS4 to play KINGDOM HEARTS HD?

Nomura : We did not even think about the issue because our priority at the moment is the development of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Additionally, we are working on the next KINGDOM HEARTS HD remaster, which is our second priority. We have nothing planned about it for now.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/58567-tetsuya-nomura-interview-wi...

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,110. Posted:

The new Batman looks smart, but a bit too violent for the Wii U lol. This is not coming out on the PS4? i believe.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,111. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

but a bit too violent for the Wii U lol.

Ninja Gaiden came to the Wii U, and it was published by Nintendo at that. That was tame compared to Ninja Gaiden. I think it's safe to say it's not too violent for the Wii U.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,112. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Ninja Gaiden came to the Wii U, and it was published by Nintendo at that. That was tame compared to Ninja Gaiden. I think it's safe to say it's not too violent for the Wii U.

Sorry but i was joking because of todays GTAV article, but am i right in saying this is not coming to the PS4?

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,113. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Sorry but i was joking because of todays GTAV article, but am i right in saying this is not coming to the PS4?

Yes, you are right: http://www.gamespot.com/news/batman-arkham-origins-not-coming...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

10,114. Posted:

No Origins for next gen, but I am pretty confident Rocksteady themselves have been silently working on something new Batman related for the new consoles. We just have to wait for Origins to launch and get going before the main event is even teased.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,115. Posted:

Releases March 11th, 2014 in North America and March 14th, 2014 in Europe, for current-gen systems. The Black Armour Edition comes with a metal case and a soundtrack CD in reward for pre-orders, while the Collector’s Edition includes a 30cm knight figurine, a hardcover art book, a full-colour fabric map (which is pretty awesome), the soundtrack and a metal case.

Also Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, the free-to-play fighting game announced by Namco Bandai earlier this month, is a single-player game. out this winter, exclusive to PS3.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,116. Posted:

Dark Souls II is tempting, but I'm only getting it if someone else besides Waltz says it's easier than Dark Souls 1, because Dark Souls is unrelentingly difficult...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

10,117. Posted:

If you picked up a copy of Beyond Two Souls at GameStop your voucher code for pre-ordering won't work in-till the PS Store updates later on today. I found out the hard way.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

RR529

10,118. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

Also Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, the free-to-play fighting game announced by Namco Bandai earlier this month, is a single-player game. out this winter, exclusive to PS3.

Does this mean you only get one character, and have to individually pay for the others?

Ugh, If so, I hope this doesn't become a trend, but between this & Killer Instinct, it looks like it is...

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like you're just allowed to play for a certain period free, & you have to pay for extra playtime. Still not very appealing, though.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,119. Posted:

Its official Kingdom of Hearts II.5 HD Remix, Kingdom of Hearts II Final Mix, KH: Birth by Sleep Final Mix & KH Re:coded cinematics. It'll be launching globally in 2014, obviously a PS3 exclusive.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-hd-2...

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

mookysam

10,120. Posted:

I was going to replay Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep after finishing 1.5 HD but will wait for this. BBS has the best combat system of the lot. :-)

mookysam