Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 10,021 to 10,040 of 10,233

AuthorMessage

mookysam

10,021. Posted:

I might download crash bandicoot on my psp. I haven't played it in maybe fifteen years but I reckon it would be a good fit for the handheld. :-)

I got my first platinum trophy the other day for Ni No Kuni. I found a good grind spot so getting 250 familiars wasn't as time consuming as I thought it would be. I also made a brief start on God of War 3. Good so far. Very bloody.

mookysam

AuthorMessage

Splat

10,022. Posted:

If anyone cares.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/30/ea-online-pass-content...

EA has now made Online Passes for the following games free or has removed them altogether.

Alice: Madness Returns
Battlefield 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Bulletstorm
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Medal of Honor
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: The Run
Need For Speed: Shift 2
Skate 3
The Sims 3

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

RR529

10,023. Posted:

Yay! I beat the level on Crash Bandicoot that I could never surmount as a kid! (Bridge to Nowhere)

Maybe I've been spoiled by more modern platformers (like Super Mario Bros. Wii & Super Mario 3D Land), but I'm surprised how difficult this game is. It really makes you work to complete every single stage (although it's kind of annoying how even the freakin' save rooms are becoming more difficult...)

Also, I used the "Smoothing" option, and the picture quality looks better. (to any one else playing PS1 discs, is this how you play them?)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Peach64

10,024. Posted:

The Last of Us got a very rare 10/10 in Edge magazine. I was expecting good, but not THAT good.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

irken004

10,025. Posted:

It's getting quite a few 10's :)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

irken004

10,026. Posted:

Also, PS Blog mentions that you can pre-register to get into the PS Home E3 event this year. Over 20 rewards available including exclusive dynamic themes, KZ Mercenary beta access, 30 day trial to PS+ and more! :)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour...

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Swiket

10,027. Posted:

It's really not worth loading up Home for that.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

irken004

10,028. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

It's really not worth loading up Home for that.

It is for me, what with that KZ beta access D: plus some free themes can't hurt ;)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

10,029. Posted:

Untitled

Man while I want another traditional Fantasy or steamPunk FF, I love when Square takes modern sensibilities into their titles.

Looking forward to Final Fantasy Verus XIII XV.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

10,030. Posted:

I just bought a PS3 with a bunch of games like GTA IV, MGS4, Resistance1, Battlefield 2, Motorstorm and i'm planning on getting all the big fighting games like Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken. So add me on PSN! My name is Linky97

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,031. Posted:

So with the PS4 coming up I'm thinking about getting PS Plus now. So how often do new free games come in and in what quantity?
And how many games that wouldn't have intrested you, but you got and played because they were free on PS Plus and ended up really enjoying? I'm espcially looking for input on smaller downloadable titles for that question.

P.S. I have a Vita too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,032. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

So with the PS4 coming up I'm thinking about getting PS Plus now. So how often do new free games come in and in what quantity?
And how many games that wouldn't have intrested you, but you got and played because they were free on PS Plus and ended up really enjoying? I'm espcially looking for input on smaller downloadable titles for that question.

P.S. I have a Vita too.

The free game's you get once a month for Playstation+, like i've am downloading LBP Karting & XCOM Enemy Unknown now & at the start of this month i downloaded ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus. The games are a mix of PSN games & full rental games, the full rental games where older games like Demon Souls but now thay are just a few months old games like the new Hitman. For me the Playstation+ is 100% worth it i've had a lot of free games that if added up come well over the price for Playstation+ itself, also the cloud saves are handy.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,033. Posted:

forgot to add the PSN games are usually the latest PSN games, like when the The Cave first got released it was free for Playstation+ users.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Platypus

10,034. Posted:

Everyone seems amazed by the new PS4's graphics, but to me, the most impressive game Sony announced was Puppeteer. Nobody seems to care about this game and I think it was one of the show's best. The trailers look quite incredible.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

banacheck

10,035. Posted:

Platypus wrote:

Everyone seems amazed by the new PS4's graphics, but to me, the most impressive game Sony announced was Puppeteer. Nobody seems to care about this game and I think it was one of the show's best. The trailers look quite incredible.

Sony's Puppeteer is going to be excellent and so is Sony's Knack, both day one buys for me. I'm also looking forwards to Tom Clancy's The Division looks very good too it's a online open world RPG which has a Watch Dogs feel to it. Some many games so little time.

"The Division takes place in New York 3 weeks after a lethal virus, released on Black Friday, swept through the city. One by one, basic services have failed. Society has collapsed into chaos. The President invokes Presidential Directive 51, and The Division, a top-secret unit of self-supporting tactical agents, is activated,"

banacheck

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,036. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

Tom Clancy's The Division looks very good too it's a online open world RPG which has a Watch Dogs feel to it.

this is mainly because they shamelessly ripped off their own Watch Dogs reveal for this game's reveal

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

irken004

10,037. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Tom Clancy's The Division looks very good too it's a online open world RPG which has a Watch Dogs feel to it.

this is mainly because they shamelessly ripped off their own Watch Dogs reveal for this game's reveal

I don't think Division had any inspirations from Watch Dogs, more like a real-world based Destiny with survival elements.

Anywho, my gamestop is apparently doing a Last of Us midnight release, so I'll be heading to that.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,038. Posted:

I just got PS Plus, the PS4 coming and stuff inspired me to get it. I got $10 off with a coupon too. Now to start downloading free games. :)

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

3ds234

10,039. Posted:

Should I get my ps3 fixed it YLOD.If I do ill get the ps+

3ds234

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,040. Posted:

My PS3 has been downloading games over 12 hours and and has managed to download less than 3 GB worth of games. I don't think it's ever been this slow before.