Forums

Topic: Official PlayStation Move thread - Movemodo updates

Posts 121 to 140 of 164

James

TBH the new forums are such a change from these ones that it makes sense to get them right on a smaller scale before rolling them out here. If we put them on NL first and they didn't work/were rubbish, we'd have inadvertently annoyed a lot of people. We can fiddle with them on MM and run a lower risk of that

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Machu

You really don't have to explain yourself to us lowly users, but thanks.

I guess, I'm just a little hurt, that NintendoLife staff would even be interested in covering Move. Don't get it. Oh well. Enjoy!

Rawr!

Slapshot

I guess its because i do enjoy Sony platforms the most i find the ads really funny, not because its taking a stab at Nintendo (love them too of course) but its just funny. Honestly most of Nintendos advertisement is aimed at kids. Metroids new trailer being a huge exception. I just like the arrogant and funny ads, if it was Nintendo doing it at Sony it would be even funnier. I don't know just me lol.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Machu

I don't find it amusing at all. And if Nintendo resorted to such tactics I would be disappointed. I don't know just me lol.

Rawr!

outrun2sp

Are you guys doing an xbox kinnect website since your now doing sony.

F Zero GX fan forever

James

@outrun2sp Yes, we're launching Kinectaku before the add-on releases in November

@Machu We have big plans here to create a really successful, awesome network of gaming sites as good as this one, but Nintendo Life will always be our first love!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

outrun2sp

Nice one James

F Zero GX fan forever

WolfRamHeart

Wow, Slapshot is writing reviews now?! That is awesome! I gotta check that out!

WolfRamHeart

Slapshot

@Waveboy.... Ive put a lot of time in with Move now and trust me there is nothing that compares to it on the market. Wii doesnt come close and its not suppose to. They both work in such drastic different ways that there really is no comparison to eachother.

After all the time Ive put in, the reality of it is this. Playstation Move is proving that it can do casual gaming extremely well, with the likes of Eyepet and Flight Control HD both of wich work amazing but nothing to crazy that Wii couldnt really offer, maybe with Eyepet, I dont think the Wii could pull off all the depth movements so even there I guess it does improve too. Where it really is shining is with MAG and Tiger Woods. Both games have Move bringing a new and extremely advanced control method that is incredebly deep and time consuming to master but unparalled by anything else on the market. You can think and talk all you want, but until you try it and put some time into it, you will see just how incredible the technology as well. Then of course Sports Championsips, wich if anyone is calling it a WiiSports clone, it is, but if you havent played it yet, then you dont realize that its nothing like it. WiiSports in a fun pick up and play game, Sports Championships is brutal at times and takes lots of time to master with its simulation style gameplay.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

James

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.