Forums

Topic: Official PlayStation Move thread - Movemodo updates

Posts 101 to 120 of 164

WolfRamHeart

@slapshot: Have you had a chance to try out Eyepet? I'm anxious to hear what you think of it. I saw the trophies list and it seems like there is a lot to do in this game.

WolfRamHeart

James

@turtlelink Looks to me like LBP2 which is confirmed for Move support.

I was playing Racket Sports this morning. It really isn't very good. Full review coming this week

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Slapshot

@ wolf... yeah i have and what i played was really great. I only played about an hour or so as the lights in my game room are soft white and 40watt bulbs which caused the augmented reality to be blurred. I bought better bulbs but have been sick and haven't felt like moving around much. Ill give it a shot later today, and post back. I will say this, the controls were great and the Eyepet is ridiculous cute lol.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

/ wonders when the Movemodo forums will be ready.....

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

NESGamepro

Heavy Rain is today's Amazon gold box deal of the day, pick it up for $40 right now. Other lightning deals on PS3 games will also be available throughout the day.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Edit: Oh, nice, thanks James, I'll post this there instead.

Edited on by NESGamepro

NESGamepro

Slapshot

@NES... thanx for the heads up, headed over there myself now. Here hoping MAG is one there today.

StarBoy91

The emoticons on Movemodo are nice. Untitled

To each their own

Slapshot

@Wolf..... Got Eyepet impressions for you man!

Aight, first off, Eyepet does this whole Augmented Reality deal where you and the game interact together virtually. Its really cool. Only issue is that the PSEye isnt HD so what you see of yourself is a bit blury compared to the incredible HD visuals of everything else.

Controls are really good, and its all motion controlled and minigame type, but its a blast. The little guy is so flippin cute its disgusting and I dont care how old you are, this is just fun. Even you right from the start customization of the little guy is incredible, you can customize practically anything. Fur length, color, patterns, clothes, etc

Oh and speaking of clothes, the amount of unlockables is staggering. I dont think you will really sit down for hours on end, though I did just put about 3 hrs into it straight, but Its clearly set up for like 30min - 1hr per day. There is enough content to keep you gaming for a long time here. The minigames and unlockables look to keep the fun going for a long time to come with this one.

WolfRamHeart

@slapshot: Thanks for the impressions! It sounds great so far! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it. I saw a video review for Eyepet on Amazon's product information page and it made me really want the game. The only thing that I am worried about is that I may not have enough space in my gaming area to play this game. How difficult is it to set up the camera and the game? Is the lighting an issue for the camera? Do you know if there is any DLC for this game or will there be any available later on?

WolfRamHeart

Slapshot

@Wolf.... you dont need a big area at all. Maybe a space about 5x5ft or so in front of you tv. You actuall put the camera about knee height turned all the way down to the floor. You dont need much space at all, not near what you do for Sports Championships.

As for lighting, I found that the Soft White bulbs are a bit too dim, buy some Reveal 60watt bulbs for like $3 and your good to go.

As for DLC, it just hit PSN tonight and most of it was Free!

James

I believe imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

James

Machu

I knew I shouldn't have looked. Yes, very nice that new forum, with it's added features n stuff. Bleh.

Rawr!

Aviator

Machu wrote:

I knew I shouldn't have looked. Yes, very nice that new forum, with it's added features n stuff. Bleh.

It's

the dark side

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

HolyMackerel

Why is that forum more feature-full! Down with Sony! /me gets out the pitchforks

On a related note, that site runs a lot slower on my browser than NL. Also lots of casual games for the PS3. We are pleased.

Untitled

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

It is the dark side! I looked at it and now my computer is acting glitchy.

SuperPeach

James

HolyMackerel wrote:

Why is that forum more feature-full! Down with Sony! /me gets out the pitchforks

When we've nailed that forum it'll be coming over here in all its forumy glory.

James

Machu

I was hoping you guys would nail this forum first. But hey, it's up to youuuu~

And wtf!!!! Just saw a Move ad which stated "Anyone can flick their wrist like a chump, real masters use precision".

omg I hate you Sony!!! >:[

no, I'm not trolling, THEY ARE!!!

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.