Forums

Topic: No More Heroes Coming to 360 and PS3

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

Machu

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

It's called No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise.
Untitled
It's not just some port, but a graphically enhanced port. They added better reflection. The polygon count is higher. The color is more vibrant. etc

Oh 5h1t!! insert distraught smiley

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

edhe

The next step? No More Heroes becomes an Xbox 360 and PS3 "exclusive" (or Non-exclusive to the Nintendo consoles because "They just aren't powerful enough").

It happened with Resident Evil - remember when Shinji Mikami proudly announced that from Resident Evil Biohazard, Resident Evil was going to be a Nintendo exclusive?

I'm not buying another [i.e, rival] console - even for No More Heroes (when it inevitably jumps ship). Nintendo should cater for those of us who are only interested (or capable) in owning a Wii/DS, and not [just] for grannies or casual middle-aged parents (see Nintendo UK advertising campaign), and if it means putting a bit more power into their console so that third parties would be able to bring their best games to the Nintendo platform (and keep them), then so be it!

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

chadthegamer

Ah, that's disappointing to hear
You know what's sad about it, is that it may end up selling better on the 360 and PS3, which means that we may see NMH2 ported as well, and maybe even see some exclusives. People will have more reason to bash the wii now. I pray to god that Suda is not responsible for this.

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

Timwario

NOOO! What's next? Muramasa? Madworld?

Timwario

WAIW

It's not been confirmed for Western release yet, but I hope it is.

WAIW

Xkhaoz

Man, why can't Wii get an exclusive game thats 3rd party? Well, at least they're getting a port for once. Has this world gone mad?!?!?!?!1

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

DarkG

the thing about No More Heroes is... with the WiiMote is an awesomely fun game, and a unique experience...

with a normal controller, is quite a generic and boring game.... might be worth a discounted buy for Xbox 360 if just for the graphic bump and the Xbox LIVE extras, but apart from that, the Wii version is still the best one...

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Flandy

Sigh right when we think we have a GOOD exlusive 3rd party game

Flandy

AlexSays

Horrible game but awesome news.

Now they can't screw up the controls (well, it'd be hard) and the game will play nicer.

Hopefully they're making the sequel for the HD versions along with the Wii version.

DarkG wrote:

the thing about No More Heroes is... with the WiiMote is an awesomely fun game, and a unique experience...

Yes, hitting the buttons on the Wii remote is so much more fun.

Oh but then there's those times you shake the remote and sometimes it works. lol

AlexSays

grenworthshero

AlexSays wrote:

Horrible game but awesome news.

Now they can't screw up the controls (well, it'd be hard) and the game will play nicer.

Hopefully they're making the sequel for the HD versions along with the Wii version.

DarkG wrote:

Yes, hitting the buttons on the Wii remote is so much more fun.

Oh but then there's those times you shake the remote and sometimes it works. lol

Aw, I missed you, AlexSays. It's been a while since you've said anything this blunt.
Well, I've never had a problem with the Wii controls working, but Suda's games are definitely not for everyone. You can't please 'em all.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RandomWiiPlayer

Xkhaoz wrote:

Man, why can't Wii get an exclusive game thats 3rd party? Well, at least they're getting a port for once. Has this world gone mad?!?!?!?!1

Eh, ports are only a bad thing if it is a toned down port. They are getting the better port.
Wii has a few good 3rd party exclusives.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Mabbit

i bet the PS3 and 360 version will both outsell the Wii version

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

DarkLloyd

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT TEH NEWS ABOUT THIS AGAIN lol seriously though i said to my self as i own all consoles i said to my self id buy only exclusives for the wii and 360 and for ps3 as well but my ps3 will be where i buy my multiplatform titles sadly this is what its leading too i may end up buying a the ps3 version if true but i cant go against my never selling my games policy so i'll have 2 copies lol

DarkLloyd

Sean_Aaron

Um, the game on my shelf is still good; whether or not it's exclusive to the only system(s) I own is irrelevant to me. What I don't like is when company releases a crappy, lazy port on my system, but then the solution is simply not to buy it (or buy it, review it and trade it in for nearly the price paid).

I will be buying the sequel when it comes out; I still expect to see it on the Wii; someday I'll track down Killer 7, to see what preceded it!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.