Forums

Topic: Needing help with my freakin' X360 wireless setup.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

WildPidgeyAppears

OK, I got the wireless adapter for the 360 and a wireless USB adapter, which, with the _# uses a Broadcom driver. So I set up my 360 adapter and installed the driver on the laptop, set up a network...and my 360 detected the network but could not connect due to not finding an IP address. So what should I do? The instructions the 360 gives are, of course, confusing and nigh-useless, so...

Dear Sega and Nintendo: a Sonichu game would totally rock, make it happen!
Backloggery

Aviator

Can it connect to a USB wireless adapter?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

WildPidgeyAppears

I do not know. It wasn't this hard to connect the Nintendo Wifi USB. Can someone tell me if this is even possible?

Backloggery

Aviator

The Wii can't pick up signals given off by a Wi-Fi USB dongle, so I don't know if the 360 can.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

WildPidgeyAppears

I mean the official USB dongle from Buffalo. My laptop has wireless built in, it needs a way to send the signal out.

Backloggery

The_Fox

For something like this I always recommend contacting Microsoft's customer service. I try to avoid wireless for gaming so I'm afraid I can't help.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

sykotek

I would like to help you, but I am confused about some points, are you connecting to a wireless router or are you attempting to connect to your computer? I have set up my girlfriend's macbook to output a wireless signal from a hardline that my DS and Wii can detect while at her home, so it is possible to do in that way.

Which do you mean?
a) internet connection(hardline) - wireless router(wireless signal) - wireless adapter - 360
b) internet connection(hardline) - computer(output wireless signal) - wireless adapter - 360

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.