Topic: mother 4 fan-game: coming winter 2014

Showing 1 to 20 of 22

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1. Posted:

http://www.mother4game.com/

anyone else anticipating this?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2. Posted:

I'm pretty excited, but not too much yet because its still over a year away. I'll probably end up forgetting about it in a couple of months :p
I'm still going to play it when it comes out. Hopefully Nintendo won't stop them like Square does for all the fan projects related to their IP.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

MonocledMetroid

3. Posted:

The first three months of the year are in winter, so it might not be that far off.

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

4. Posted:

Oh yeah, for some reason I was thinking of December 2014... That makes me a bit more excited :)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

5. Posted:

So based on the scenery, it looks like
MOTHER -> MOTHER 2-> MOTHER 4-> MOTHER 3.
Could this game explain how the world collapsed?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6. Posted:

I feel like I'll need to see more first, Mr. Itoi already had that twisted sense of humor and all that the series requires, and I'm no sure I trust a fan team with it. :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

ogo79

7. Posted:

upping this cuz you need really be ready. itoi himself said he would play a fanmade sequel. so here its in the making.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Adam

8. Posted:

I hadn't seen that video before, Shpydar. Very clever.

I'm excited about this. I don't care how it fits in with the Mother series. I've just never seen a freely available RPG half this good looking. The Mother connection is just bonus.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

9. Posted:

I never play many fan games much, but wouldn't mind playing one if its EarthBound-based. If only Nintendo would make a remake or something for Mother 3.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

10. Posted:

I'm surprised they finished it. It's been in the making for ages...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Adam

11. Posted:

Seriously. That is the expected outcome of most fan games, the super hyped ones, particularly. I was never convinced they'd make it this far.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

12. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

I never play many fan games much, but wouldn't mind playing one if its EarthBound-based. If only Nintendo would make a remake or something for Mother 3.

The Onett Times community on Miiverse give me hope.
But we'll most likely just get a stealth release of Mother 3 when GBA games finally come to Wii U VC.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

ogo79

13. Posted:

newest screenshot:
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

14. Posted:

I'm glad the fans can accomplish something Nintendo couldn't do.

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

15. Posted:

SuperMalleo wrote:

I'm glad the fans can accomplish something Nintendo couldn't do.

I'm glad it's always a matter of "could" :p

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

ogo79

16. Posted:

game delayed until 2015, heres some brand new screenshots:
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
this has been brought to you by ogo retro news-"yer first source for retro gaming news that no one else knows about before me"

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

NintendoFan64

17. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

game delayed until 2015

NOOOOOOO! Sigh...guess they just need to work on a couple more things before it's ready. Just need to wait a little longer. Also, the enemies in the second screenshot remind me of the Starman and Mook.

Don't read this!...You're reading it, aren't you?

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

AuthorMessage

ogo79

18. Posted:

go to http://www.mother4game.com/
and anywhere on the screen just type the word "magic"
watch the screen turn into a reminiscent mooonside from earthbound.
Untitled
then type "june" to change it back.
ogo79 release date for mother 4 is june 2015.
you folks stay tuned for more hard to find and crack retro info that no one else possesses from retrolife with ogo79.
anyone want mr gimmick on wii u?
tell me how handsome i am and i shall make it happen

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

tanookisuit

19. Posted:

Will this game combat style be like Earthbound (MOther 1 and 2) or like Mother 3?

If this is like Mother 3 I'm not touching it at all. I 100% dislike being punished for not having the ability to pick up a beat and rhymically plug away at a button in sync to do enough damage in combat. Also the broken up style of the chapter being all over the place was a turn off too. The original 2 console Mother games had a much better flow and not lame combat gimmicks to do good damage.

My Personal Video Game / Accessory List
http://http://tanooki.home.insightbb.com/

AuthorMessage

ogo79

20. Posted:

tanookisuit wrote:

Will this game combat style be like Earthbound (MOther 1 and 2) or like Mother 3?

If this is like Mother 3 I'm not touching it at all. I 100% dislike being punished for not having the ability to pick up a beat and rhymically plug away at a button in sync to do enough damage in combat. Also the broken up style of the chapter being all over the place was a turn off too. The original 2 console Mother games had a much better flow and not lame combat gimmicks to do good damage.

honestly i say its a combination of all 3. theres a lot not being said at the moment. but next month a new video will finally be out. theres only one so far. but really its more like earthbound combat style...

the_shpydar wrote: