Forums

Topic: Mortal Kombat 9 for E3 2010?

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

RandomWiiPlayer

Not really big on fighting games.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

Sylverstone wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Not really big on fighting games.

I'm not so much but there was something about MK that was good. I think it was ripping people's heads with their spines attached

Fun for the entire family.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

kevohki

I wish they would let MK die already. Hollywood is already making another crappy movie based on it, we really don't need another crappy MK game as well.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

TwilightV

You do realise this is Warner Bros. we're talking about, right? Unless I see any kind of results from them, my enthusiasm stays at the door.

TwilightV

shingi_70

The latest Mortal combat games have been lackluster. But at least this isn't as big as a rip off a super street fighter 4.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Slapshot

They are saying that MK is going to be REINVENTED! Im hoping for the best. They got some work to do if they are going to get it right though. Just having cool finishing moves doesnt add up for the bland gameplay up to the finishing moves. They need great counters, combos and BALANCE! Here my hopes to you guys making the game. I want a great MK!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sylverstone

slapshot82 wrote:

They are saying that MK is going to be REINVENTED! Im hoping for the best. They got some work to do if they are going to get it right though. Just having cool finishing moves doesnt add up for the bland gameplay up to the finishing moves. They need great counters, combos and BALANCE! Here my hopes to you guys making the game. I want a great MK!

I want them to keep the characters intact, make the fatalities rip-your-head-off-and-mount-it hardcore, and make the konquest mode like Shaolin Monks. Oh, and some more death traps (but not too much.) and a better story, MK vs. DC Universe's story was pretty funny to follow so I hope they do it up well.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.