Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter: World

Posts 1,561 to 1,570 of 1,570

MisterMan

Super pumped for this. World has been my favorite entry in the series and I can't wait to see the new additions. After playing 800+ hours on PS4 I bought the game on PC and it's even better on that platform. Playing world in 60fps with little to no load times is a dream come true. I can't wait to see the new biome and monsters.

MisterMan

Magician

Picked this up recently for $20 on PS4. I've never been able to really get into the MH series, its always been far too daunting. But what I've read and heard about MHW are true, it is the most casual-friend entry in the series thus far. Here, about twenty hours in and hunter rank 9, I can see why the series has such a dedicated fandom. The game has been terrific so far.

I think I might go back to MHGU on Switch once I've had my fill of MHW.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Eighty hours into MHW, finally rolled the credits. Might be the best entry in the series? Not sure, haven't gotten around to MHGU yet. Just started Icebourne. I can see myself investing another 100+ into this.

Top five game of the PS4/XBone generation of consoles?

I feel it is; the challenge-reward-progression system here is mighty tantalizing.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

urrutiap

I just bought Monster Hunter World for X Box One this past weekend recently. I hope to have fun playing it pretty soon

urrutiap

JaxonH

I’m back!

Just had my fill of Monster Hunter Rise, crossed 450 hours, completed every quest, found every scroll, cataloged every creature... And I’m thirsty for more.

So. Since I never actually finished Iceborne, and I started over on PC, I’m back at it. Currently just hit Nergigante for 8 star quests. But it’s gonna be a while before taking him on. I want to finish all the 6-7 star quests first, and do all the event quests up to 8 star to get completely caught up.

Got a new Bluetooth dongle and I managed to get my PS5 controller paired with the PC. It’s great! Then I realized, now that my Bluetooth has a good enough signal, let me just use my Switch Pro controller. But it won’t pair properly with this new dongle. It did with the old one but the signal sucked. I just find the PS5 controller to be a little too fat in the hands, to where the analogs stretch my thumbs a good bit. Ah well. I’ll get used to it. Hopefully. On the bright side, it has the magnometer so gyro stays calibrated. Which is why I wanted to use it in the first place.

Anyhow, @TeeJay if you end up hunting with me at some point, or discussing the game, I figured we might want to get in the right forum so we don’t clog up the Rise thread.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

Ohai there's a MHW thread. Good to know.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Snatcher

@JaxonH Left some iceborn stuff For me to do after I get my fill of rise.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JaxonH

@Snatcher
You play on PC?

If so, I'm down for some hunts whenever.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Snatcher

@JaxonH Nah, I do have it on playstation but not pc.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JaxonH

@TeeJay

Add me on Steam through here. Just click the link to accept my invite to you.

https://s.team/p/ckjq-gfkb/PRFWVQVK

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic