Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Fan Club

Posts 101 to 108 of 108

JohnDoe123

Can anyone give me an estimate of how long the campaign in Monster Hunter Tri is? I'm a few hours in and the simple quests are boring me and online seems complicated.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

komicturtle

I'm surprised people are still playing this game.

Can't wait for the stuff in storage to come down. MH Tri along with my other games have been stored away and I'm missing them

komicturtle

JohnDoe123

Alright, I'll keep going. As long as the quests get more interesting.

Edited on by JohnDoe123

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

TysonOfTime

So, I've been interested in MH for a while, but I've never bought a game. I'm thinking of buying Tri, but I'd I do I'm gonna force myself to get it with the CCP.
Question is, should I try to find it cheap on Amazon or wait until news of possible Tri G localization?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

CanisWolfred

TysonQ7 wrote:

So, I've been interested in MH for a while, but I've never bought a game. I'm thinking of buying Tri, but I'd I do I'm gonna force myself to get it with the CCP.
Question is, should I try to find it cheap on Amazon or wait until news of possible Tri G localization?

Cheap on Amazon. If you've never played the game before, you're better off trying the cheapest option possible, since it's a very love/hate game. Also, if you already have a classic controller (which you should!) then you don't need the CCP.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TysonOfTime

@Mickeymac
Okay, maybe when I'm done with Xenoblade...

Also, I'm getting a CCP anyway. The CC just feels awkward to me without "prongs" to grip.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.