Forums

Topic: Mega man 8 Digimon World & Xenogears Comeing to the PSN

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Sean007s

YES!!!
I loved MEga man and cannot wait for Mega Man 10!!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Knux

Oh shizzle, Mega Man 8 will be a day one purchase for me! I hope we get the PS1 Mega Man X games on PSN soon!

Knux

ItsFuzzyPickles

Digimon World? But that game is an licensed game. I really don't understand. How come the Playstation Network Classic does not suffer from the horrible issue that plague the Virtual Console known as licensing issues?

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@SSBFan:
(a) consider the source -- it's wikipedia and Digimon World is unreferenced
(b) who says they're not having issues with licensed games? we got TMNT, why can't they have Digimon?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@SSBFan: all i could find was Disney's Hercules available as a PSOne Classic, and that's still only one game versus how many out on the service? They're not having it any better than we are.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Storm_Owl

irken004 wrote:

Never trust Wiki.

actuly 90% of the time wikipedia is right on Psone classics

This account is dead move along please.

CanisWolfred

Wikipedia wrote:

This article's section named "List of PSOne Classics" does not cite any references or sources.

My guess is it's complete bullcrap, what with the complete lack of a legitimate source and all. I'll go check the ESRB just to make sure, though.

EDIT: ESRB has nothing. Now I gotta google for articles.

EDIT again: Found one article for Mega Man 8, although it's a longshot: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/03/17/capcom-putting-more-ps1-...

EDIT Thrice: Nothing on Xenogears.

EDIT Final: Nothing for Digimon World

Well, there you have it. Except for Mega Man 8, which is kind of sorta maybe gonna get released someday by Capcom(aka the Lord of the Ports), there's no verifiable evidence that any of those games will be coming to PSN any time soon.(outside of Japan, where they've already been released)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Dicesukeinuzuka

I loved digimon world. If this is true, then I hope it won't be over priced.

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Stuffgamer1

Even Hercules isn't actually on PS1 Classics in AMERICA yet...just Europe, I guess. I thought that was quite odd. And Wikipedia says it's been out since January 2009? Why the heck don't we have it? When I saw a video review for the game on my Youtube subs a week or two ago, I figured it was a recent release. The fact that it's actually not makes no sense to me.

Anyway, I can't believe Storm Owl cited Wikipedia as a source when the page he cited complains that it has no sources cited on it!

Looking at that list is INSANE! Europe and Japan have had Crash Team Racing for over two years...and we still don't. WTF? Hercules ISN'T their ONLY Disney game, either...but it's probably better than Little Mermaid 2.

They have THEME PARK? So jealous...I mean, I know we have a lot of games they don't, but still...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.