Forums

Topic: Mass Effect 2 Coming to PS3 January 2011

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

Xkhaoz

For some reason I freaked out when I read this on Joystiq, and I don't really care

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Oregano

Am I the only one who hated Mass Effect after the stellar Mass Effect 2? I think I'll hate Dragon Age 2 as well.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Cia

So they'll get the sequel but not the original? That's kind of weird. Well, whatever, i couldn't care less about anything that got to do with PS360.

Cia

Slapshot

Its been rumored for so long. The original Mass Effect is incredible. Haven't played the second so ill prob grab it on ps3 as i no longer have a 360

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Nintendork

Shame that the original isn't coming (I heard it was because M$ published the original), but still, nice addition to the PS3 library.

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

Axoloth

Does it matter that MS published the first one for the 360? EA published the the first one for PC, so I don't see it if MS has some exclusive publishing right or something.
Maybe it'll be a bundle or something. Although I already have the first game, it would be nice to get them both on my PS3, as my PC is pretty crappy.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

The_Fox

I doubt Microsoft will lose any sleep over it. It's hitting the PS3 a year late.

At any rate, if you PS3 owners haven't played it yet you owe it to yourself to pick it up. One of the best games of this year.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Slapshot

ITs still yet again another blow to Microsofts 360. I dont know what the crap is happening over there, but I actually would rather not see Mass Effect on PS3, as its one of the few that is a killer title left on the system.

Slapshot

Swiket wrote:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1113521p1.html
I don't think so, Tim.

"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience"

Im not being fanboy here at all, because Im not, but Mass Effect is from now on a multiconsole game, maybe the first one isnt, but if there is anymore of them, they will be released on PS3, therefore, its a blow to the system. Just like if say, FZero went multiplatform from now on.

Edited on by Slapshot

castlehominid99

I agree with slappy bioshock was a microsoft exclusive but then it came out on ps3 so then the second one also did. So if there's a mass effect 3 it will come out on ps3 at the same time as on the xbox and pc so it becomes a multiplatform game.

Well we all know one series that will always be microsoft exclusive and that halo. I really can't wait for halo reach it is gonna be goty no matter what. Gears of war will also probably stay microsoft exclusive.

Edited on by castlehominid99

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Stuffgamer1

Considering the series' interconnectivity thing, I don't see the slightest point in having the SECOND on PS3 without the first. Not that I care about Mass Effect in general, though, but that point still needed to be made.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1

@Swiket: Yeah, but that term sounds less hostile than "Sony can't have this," which is what they REALLY mean.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

There are games that define every system that makes taste system worth owning. Seeing them go multi to me just sucks. I wish it all would stop. As for PC, I have a great PC but despise PC gaming. Its a personal preference.

pikku

when's it coming to Wii? D:

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

y2josh

I really wanted to like Fallout 3 and Dragon Age, but western RPGs are never gonna win me over. No big whoop to me.

y2josh

shingi_70

Pretty good now my firend gets to play it. It sucks that you PS3 guys won't get the full ME experience. Still io wan't to get a PS3 next year so i'll lose no sleep.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Axoloth

If Steam comes to PS3, won't it be possible to buy ME 1 for the PS3 through Steam.....?

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.