Forums

Topic: Man Gets Highest Possible Score in Bewjewled 2

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Terra

This guy spent 2000 hours on the game and set a score of 2,147,482,575. Seriously, he took (Being practical here) 3 years to do this.

Source

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

Tri4ceHolder

Haha I hate Bewjewled... That guy is crazy haha

I'm awesome and i love video games. And loves Zelda ALL LOT!!!
My favorite People are: Tim Burton, Conan O' Brien, Shigeru Miyamoto, an Walt Disney!!
My Favorite Video Games are: Zelda, Wario ware, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Professor Layton.

theblackdragon

how long he played isn't really that big a deal when you think about it. there's about 8,736 hours in a year, and three years is 26,208. divide 2,000 by that and you see that he only had to play the game for about 0.08 hours (about five minutes) a day in order to reach that score.

that said, idk how they got their assumption of three years, but Bejeweled 2 has been out since '04 for PC/browser (according to Wikipedia, anyway; their own website seems to hint that it's been out for longer, like '01?). if he actually had more than three years to reach that score, he'd'a had to play even less every day. you go, dude.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

KanrakusPizza

theblackdragon wrote:

how long he played isn't really that big a deal when you think about it. there's about 8,736 hours in a year, and three years is 26,208. divide 2,000 by that and you see that he only had to play the game for about 0.08 hours (about five minutes) a day in order to reach that score.

that said, idk how they got their assumption of three years, but Bejeweled 2 has been out since '04 for PC/browser (according to Wikipedia, anyway; their own website seems to hint that it's been out for longer, like '01?). if he actually had more than three years to reach that score, he'd'a had to play even less every day. you go, dude.

To.......many......numbers......

wont be on here anymore

theblackdragon

@DeliciousPizza: short version -- if he amassed 2000-ish hours of play to get that score, he only had to play for about 5 minutes a day (assuming he played for only three years).

BEST THREAD EVER

KanrakusPizza

What I dont understand is why anyone would want to spend that much time in front of a screen. Games are for entertainment, not for excuses to brag. Now if you'll excuse me, Im gonna go become the best Counter Strike player in the world.

wont be on here anymore

theblackdragon

@Pizza: so he spent his time with one game instead of several. how many hours have we all spent in front of a screen, whether watching TV or playing video games on handhelds or full consoles? we who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, man.

BEST THREAD EVER

KanrakusPizza

theblackdragon wrote:

@Pizza: so he spent his time with one game instead of several. how many hours have we all spent in front of a screen, whether watching TV or playing video games on handhelds or full consoles? we who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, man.

What I dont understand is why anyone would want to spend that much time in front of a screen. Games are for entertainment, not for excuses to brag. Now if you'll excuse me, Im gonna go become the best Counter Strike player in the world.

I was joking

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

Birdman

About that score - Wow. That's some serious lack of a life he has. Anyone know what level he reached?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

irken004

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Now if you'll excuse me, Im gonna go become the best Counter Strike player in the world.

I was joking

That'd be impressive actually

Edited on by irken004

citizenerased

theblackdragon wrote:

You might wanna do that math again. It's about 2 hours a day. Every day. That's a lot.

(you divided hours, not days; 0.08x24 = about 2)

Edited on by citizenerased

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

MetalMario

Birdman13 wrote:

About that score - Wow. That's some serious lack of a life he has. Anyone know what level he reached?

It says 439.

I think that's kinda sad, actually. Bejeweled sucks.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Adamant

Birdman13 wrote:

Man, what a loser you are, sitting on Nintendo forums debating other people's video game hi scores.

Rocks, glass houses, etc.

Adamant

theblackdragon

@tealovertoma: ha, you're right, i totally skipped a step there. my bad. however,
(a) still not sure where they got their 'three years' from, as it's not stated where it came from in the article itself. the game has been out since '01-'02 if we go by when it received its first award, so dividing that time by 8 years (or 6 if we go by the '04 from the Wikipedia article) isn't as bad as dividing it by three, and
(b) again, the only difference between him and the rest of us chillaxing in front of a screen ourselves (watching TV, messing around on the internet, playing video games) is that he spent his time playing one game and one game only. two hours a day is not a long time, lol, especially if that's the only time he spent in front of a screen over the course of an entire day.

BEST THREAD EVER

KanrakusPizza

irken004 wrote:

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Now if you'll excuse me, Im gonna go become the best Counter Strike player in the world.

I was joking

That'd be impressive actually

Haha, yeah, it would be. I suck so bad at that game I frag myself.

wont be on here anymore

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.