Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Mon 18th Jan 2010 03:33 GMT
I'd like a sports video game with at least some of the following features:
1. Throwback uniforms for every team2. Past stadiums/arenas, or a vintage-style generic stadium/arena3. Hall of fame players
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Mon 18th Jan 2010 10:51 GMT
hm deja vu, i think someone made a topic like this on another forum i visit, or maybe this one not too long ago.
There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore
3. Posted: Mon 18th Jan 2010 11:01 GMT
Pro Evo Soccer.
Classic players, and edit function for the jerseys.
Monster Hunter Tri.EUBadger SKR6R7
4. Posted: Tue 19th Jan 2010 06:08 GMT
I recommend MVP Baseball 2005. The GameCube version is the best baseball sim playable on the Wii (or maybe any console), and it has all those features.
Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912
5. Posted: Tue 19th Jan 2010 16:03 GMT
MVP 2005 is STILL the best baseball game ever made. While MLB the show is a great game it still hasnt quite hit the majesty of MVP in my opinion. I still play it!