Other Gaming Forum

Topic: I've got $11.30 on my PSN account but...

Showing 1 to 20 of 20

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

1. Posted:

I don't know which movie to buy. Should I buy Grandma's Boy, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Beetlejuice? I've already got 10 movies (mostly Sci-Fi movies set in the future) and I recently upgraded my hard drive from 60GB to 160GB because my old hard drive had only less than 4GB left. Now I've got 95GB free.

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

megaboomface2

2. Posted:

get beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

3. Posted:

Beetlejuice is the best Burton Movie! I think I will!

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkG

4. Posted:

Jus get some games with that, and get the movie you want on DVD... they are so cheap now that I found kinda pointless to buy them from PSN / Xbox LIVE... but that's maybe just me (because I can only add money to those accounts by pre-paid cards...)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slapshot

5. Posted:

Yep, listen to DarkG. You should also get Netfix as its also instant streaming video on your PS3, just turned mine off a few minutes ago. Its only $8.99 a month and its got all the movies you stated. Get a game, as there are some really good PSN games available.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage
Avatar

castlehominid99

6. Posted:

Get a game for 10 dollars or one for 7 and one for 3 or two for 5

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

7. Posted:

I know, DVDs/Blu-Ray haven't phased out yet! If they did, then downloading movies (legally) wouldn't be useless.

But I'm planning on replacing my DVD collection with movies on the PS3 since that will be my only DVD player without the DVDs. I'm not ripping DVDs, which is legal as long as you own the DVD and haven't rented it from Netfiix. BTW, does Netflix allow you to keep the movies, which I doubt it.

Edited on by Good

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

8. Posted:

If you change your mind and get a game, get Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (unless you already have it, of course). That's a fantastic game.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

9. Posted:

Badknux wrote:

If you change your mind and get a game, get Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (unless you already have it, of course). That's a fantastic game.

I've got CV:SOTN on both PSN and XBLA and all I can say is that I was hooked on that game back in 2007! I played the hell out of it until I beat it on Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP. BTW, when is DXC coming to the US PSN?

Also, I already bought Beetlejuice for $9.99 and I'm still downloading it.

Edited on by Good

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10. Posted:

Not to sound like an idiot, but what is DCX?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

11. Posted:

Badknux wrote:

Not to sound like an idiot, but what is DCX?

Dracula X Chronicles, it was a PSP remake of the "Japan only" Castlevania game Rondo of Blood which also included the original PC Engine version as well as SOTN which included a new voice cast.

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

12. Posted:

Oh, I bought that. I've just never seen it abbreviated before. I hated the new voices, everyone sounded like sissies.

Edited on by

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

13. Posted:

Rocky Horror. :D Love that movie. Don't buy it if your not into Transvestite Muscle Men Musicals however...

Shoulda read all of the posts. XD

Edited on by Aviator

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SwerdMurd

14. Posted:

Yolp--with Netflix it seems almost pointless to buy through PSN anymore. I'd recommend flixin' you some different stuff for a month and save that other dollar for an iPhone app you'll play once and never touch again.

But please. Don't buy Punisher: Warzone. That demo broke my corneas. Ugliest next-gen console game I've ever seen--can't even think of a runner up.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

15. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Rocky Horror. :D Love that movie. Don't buy it if your not into Transvestite Muscle Men Musicals however...

Shoulda read all of the posts. XD

I'm not gay or anything but I found Rocky Horror Picture Show funny. My friend brought it over to my house and we watched it and he said you have to have an open mind to get it. He also said that the movie was originally meant for a midnight audience.

Edited on by Good

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

16. Posted:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

Yolp--with Netflix it seems almost pointless to buy through PSN anymore. I'd recommend flixin' you some different stuff for a month and save that other dollar for an iPhone app you'll play once and never touch again.

But please. Don't buy Punisher: Warzone. That demo broke my corneas. Ugliest next-gen console game I've ever seen--can't even think of a runner up.

Is Netflix really that good? I want to try it but I want to keep the movies I stream rather than only have them for a 24 hour viewing instead.

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SilentJ

17. Posted:

Beetlejuice was an excellent choice but I would hold off on buying too many movies. Your hard drive will fill up faster than you think and you can't redownload movies the way you can redownload games. If you delete a movie you will have to call Sony to download it again and they will only allow you to do that one time.

PSN ID : MrPink78

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

18. Posted:

SilentJ wrote:

Beetlejuice was an excellent choice but I would hold off on buying too many movies. Your hard drive will fill up faster than you think and you can't redownload movies the way you can redownload games. If you delete a movie you will have to call Sony to download it again and they will only allow you to do that one time.

Don't worry, I only plan to download 39 more movies but that would be like over 80-120GB of movies right! Also if my hard drive fills up again, I'll just upgrade from 160GB to 320GB! I've also got like 6 episodes of Futurama, several episodes of Family Guy, some South Park episodes, and a Simpons episode.

Edited on by Good

Good

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bones00

19. Posted:

I have a 320 GB hard drive I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. I soon need to upgrade to a larger HDD.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964. 
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter: Bones00

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Good

20. Posted:

Bones00 wrote:

I have a 320 GB hard drive I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. I soon need to upgrade to a larger HDD.

DO WANT!! How much is it, or is it free? I'm gonna sell my old 60GB hard drive on eBay!

Good