Topic: I've got $11.30 on my PSN account but...

Showing 1 to 20 of 20

Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
Good

Good

1. Posted:

I don't know which movie to buy. Should I buy Grandma's Boy, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Beetlejuice? I've already got 10 movies (mostly Sci-Fi movies set in the future) and I recently upgraded my hard drive from 60GB to 160GB because my old hard drive had only less than 4GB left. Now I've got 95GB free.

Good

AuthorMessage
megaboomface2

megaboomface2

2. Posted:

get beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

AuthorMessage
Good

Good

3. Posted:

Beetlejuice is the best Burton Movie! I think I will!

Good

AuthorMessage
DarkG

DarkG

4. Posted:

Jus get some games with that, and get the movie you want on DVD... they are so cheap now that I found kinda pointless to buy them from PSN / Xbox LIVE... but that's maybe just me (because I can only add money to those accounts by pre-paid cards...)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage
Slapshot

Slapshot

5. Posted:

Yep, listen to DarkG. You should also get Netfix as its also instant streaming video on your PS3, just turned mine off a few minutes ago. Its only $8.99 a month and its got all the movies you stated. Get a game, as there are some really good PSN games available.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
castlehominid99

castlehominid99

6. Posted:

Get a game for 10 dollars or one for 7 and one for 3 or two for 5

PSN ID: castlehominid99

Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage
Good

Good

7. Posted:

I know, DVDs/Blu-Ray haven't phased out yet! If they did, then downloading movies (legally) wouldn't be useless.

But I'm planning on replacing my DVD collection with movies on the PS3 since that will be my only DVD player without the DVDs. I'm not ripping DVDs, which is legal as long as you own the DVD and haven't rented it from Netfiix. BTW, does Netflix allow you to keep the movies, which I doubt it.

Edited on by Good

Good

AuthorMessage

8. Posted:

If you change your mind and get a game, get Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (unless you already have it, of course). That's a fantastic game.