Forums

Topic: I've got $11.30 on my PSN account but...

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Good

I don't know which movie to buy. Should I buy Grandma's Boy, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Beetlejuice? I've already got 10 movies (mostly Sci-Fi movies set in the future) and I recently upgraded my hard drive from 60GB to 160GB because my old hard drive had only less than 4GB left. Now I've got 95GB free.

Good

megaboomface2

get beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Good

Beetlejuice is the best Burton Movie! I think I will!

Good

DarkG

Jus get some games with that, and get the movie you want on DVD... they are so cheap now that I found kinda pointless to buy them from PSN / Xbox LIVE... but that's maybe just me (because I can only add money to those accounts by pre-paid cards...)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Slapshot

Yep, listen to DarkG. You should also get Netfix as its also instant streaming video on your PS3, just turned mine off a few minutes ago. Its only $8.99 a month and its got all the movies you stated. Get a game, as there are some really good PSN games available.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

Get a game for 10 dollars or one for 7 and one for 3 or two for 5

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Good

I know, DVDs/Blu-Ray haven't phased out yet! If they did, then downloading movies (legally) wouldn't be useless.

But I'm planning on replacing my DVD collection with movies on the PS3 since that will be my only DVD player without the DVDs. I'm not ripping DVDs, which is legal as long as you own the DVD and haven't rented it from Netfiix. BTW, does Netflix allow you to keep the movies, which I doubt it.

Edited on by Good

Good

If you change your mind and get a game, get Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (unless you already have it, of course). That's a fantastic game.

Good

Badknux wrote:

If you change your mind and get a game, get Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (unless you already have it, of course). That's a fantastic game.

I've got CV:SOTN on both PSN and XBLA and all I can say is that I was hooked on that game back in 2007! I played the hell out of it until I beat it on Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP. BTW, when is DXC coming to the US PSN?

Also, I already bought Beetlejuice for $9.99 and I'm still downloading it.

Edited on by Good

Good

Not to sound like an idiot, but what is DCX?

Good

Badknux wrote:

Not to sound like an idiot, but what is DCX?

Dracula X Chronicles, it was a PSP remake of the "Japan only" Castlevania game Rondo of Blood which also included the original PC Engine version as well as SOTN which included a new voice cast.

Good

Oh, I bought that. I've just never seen it abbreviated before. I hated the new voices, everyone sounded like sissies.

Edited on by

Aviator

Rocky Horror. Love that movie. Don't buy it if your not into Transvestite Muscle Men Musicals however...

Shoulda read all of the posts. XD

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SwerdMurd

Yolp--with Netflix it seems almost pointless to buy through PSN anymore. I'd recommend flixin' you some different stuff for a month and save that other dollar for an iPhone app you'll play once and never touch again.

But please. Don't buy Punisher: Warzone. That demo broke my corneas. Ugliest next-gen console game I've ever seen--can't even think of a runner up.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Good

Aviator wrote:

Rocky Horror. Love that movie. Don't buy it if your not into Transvestite Muscle Men Musicals however...

Shoulda read all of the posts. XD

I'm not gay or anything but I found Rocky Horror Picture Show funny. My friend brought it over to my house and we watched it and he said you have to have an open mind to get it. He also said that the movie was originally meant for a midnight audience.

Edited on by Good

Good

Good

Swerd_Murd wrote:

Yolp--with Netflix it seems almost pointless to buy through PSN anymore. I'd recommend flixin' you some different stuff for a month and save that other dollar for an iPhone app you'll play once and never touch again.

But please. Don't buy Punisher: Warzone. That demo broke my corneas. Ugliest next-gen console game I've ever seen--can't even think of a runner up.

Is Netflix really that good? I want to try it but I want to keep the movies I stream rather than only have them for a 24 hour viewing instead.

Good

SilentJ

Beetlejuice was an excellent choice but I would hold off on buying too many movies. Your hard drive will fill up faster than you think and you can't redownload movies the way you can redownload games. If you delete a movie you will have to call Sony to download it again and they will only allow you to do that one time.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Good

SilentJ wrote:

Beetlejuice was an excellent choice but I would hold off on buying too many movies. Your hard drive will fill up faster than you think and you can't redownload movies the way you can redownload games. If you delete a movie you will have to call Sony to download it again and they will only allow you to do that one time.

Don't worry, I only plan to download 39 more movies but that would be like over 80-120GB of movies right! Also if my hard drive fills up again, I'll just upgrade from 160GB to 320GB! I've also got like 6 episodes of Futurama, several episodes of Family Guy, some South Park episodes, and a Simpons episode.

Edited on by Good

Good

Bones00

I have a 320 GB hard drive I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. I soon need to upgrade to a larger HDD.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

Good

Bones00 wrote:

I have a 320 GB hard drive I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. I soon need to upgrade to a larger HDD.

DO WANT!! How much is it, or is it free? I'm gonna sell my old 60GB hard drive on eBay!

Good

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.