Forums

Topic: Is the ps3 version of costume quest superior to 360

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

kaw270

On game rankings the ps3 version has a 79.75 while the 360 version has a 72.22 does anybody know any major differences between the two, also what are your thoughts in the game

The_Fox

I'm pretty sure there isn't a difference between the two versions. The different scores probably comes from the way Gameranking compiles its reviews.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Birdman

If you look at the reviews listed on Gamerankings for each, the reviews that are only for the 360 version tend to have lower scores than the PS3 exclusive scores. As more reviews come out, the game scores will most likely equalize. There are probably no differences between the two, considering how similar the tech in the 360 and PS3 are, so just because the PS3 version has a better Gamerankings average doesn't mean it's actually better than the 360 version.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Bankai

From what I've seen in videos etc, the Xbox game is exactly the same as the PS3 game.

That's only a small difference in scores. All it suggests is a difference in personal opinions between reviewers.

And scores are never an indication of the quality of a game anyway, not really.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.