Forums

Topic: Is it bad for a Nintendo Supporter to like Red VS Blue

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

jpfan1989

I've been watching the web series for some time I find it hilarious I'm often saying quotes from it maybe even thinking of buying the DVDs or a T-shirt. but is it bad thing for a Nintendo Supporter to like Red VS Blue

Edited on by jpfan1989

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

grenworthshero

It's a little odd, and I wouldn't buy a T-shirt, because others might think I actually like Halo, but it's not shun-worthy.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

jpfan1989

ah yeah wouldn't want that... I don't care for halo

tambourine_man

I don't see why anyone would think it's bad. Just because you like Nintendo doesn't mean you have to hate every other company.

tambourine_man

J_Bitties

Yes, it is bad. I hear when Nintendo finds out about this kind of stuff that they make every effort to make sure you never purchase or play anything by Nintendo ever again.

J_Bitties

jpfan1989

tambourine+man wrote:

I don't see why anyone would think it's bad. Just because you like Nintendo doesn't mean you have to hate every other company.

yeah I guess its only the other sides that see it that way

thewiirocks

"So we were reenacting this scene from Dukes of Hazard..."

Just because RvB uses the Halo engine doesn't mean you can't like it. It's great entertainment, regardless of whether you play the game or not. Some of the jokes might not make as much sense without playing Halo (or so I've been told), but they're still funny.

"Warthog? Looks like a Puma..."

Edited on by thewiirocks

thewiirocks

The_Fox

I'd say it's a worse thing for you to admit to being a hardcore fanboy.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

who cares? just be yourself, man... you like what you like, and Red vs. Blue is pretty funny. this is why labels are ridiculous... why try and shoehorn yourself into the label ('hardcore Nintendo fanboy') you've slapped upon yourself? it doesn't make any sense to deny yourself something you like just because you think people expect you to act a certain way. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Miyabi273

I don't think its that bad at all. If someone makes a big deal out of it ignore them.

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!" ~ General Larry Platt

jpfan1989

theblackdragon wrote:

who cares? just be yourself, man... you like what you like, and Red vs. Blue is pretty funny. this is why labels are ridiculous... why try and shoehorn yourself into the label ('hardcore Nintendo fanboy') you've slapped upon yourself? it doesn't make any sense to deny yourself something you like just because you think people expect you to act a certain way. :/

your absolutely right.

as for labels its not so much "hardcore fanboy" but more like Long term Supporter

theblackdragon

jpfan1989 wrote:

as for labels its not so much "hardcore fanboy" but more like Long term Supporter

you can support two things at once. competition amongst the gaming companies spawns better, more creative products in the long run as they all try to outdo one another for our money anyway.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

FATEM

It doesn't just have to be Red Vs Blue. If you enjoy it you can watch and support any machinima. I myself am a fan of both Red Vs Blue and Arby n' the Chief.

FATEM

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.