Forums

Topic: Is Anyone An Xbox 360 Fanboy (Read My First Comment Before You Reply)

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Trevor_Fox

I had friends in High School that loved Halo. I never really talked to them too much about the other consoles, though. I don't think that this whole thing was a big back then. But he did tell me something funny. He said some guys got together and threw each of the three systems off the top of...it was an apartment or something. Idk, a large building. (Yes, a waste of money I know).

1. PS2 - it hit the ground and broke.

2. XBOX - it landed with a thud and had some problem with it.

3. GCN - It hit the ground and the lid popped open, ready for a game.

Lol. I thought it was funny. Anyway, back on topic. I actually thought the Gears games were pretty fun. And, I've never really tried Halo. I guess the main thing that's steered me away from playing it is the type of people (not everyone, but there seems to be a lot of....annoying ones) that play the game (but thank goodness for a mute button). Well...that and I don't have an X-box. I might actually like it, but I cannot say.
Nintendo's my favorite company because it has the largest amount of games that I would want to play.

So, I guess I did have friends who were X-box crazy, but I never really heard any system bashing from them.

Wii #: 2957-6808-2293-0954
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky FC: 2235-6850-1352
PSN: Trevor_Fox
-Try out my Littlebigplanet levels! =)

odd69

Once i get a 360 I'll soon find out what the whole fuss about Halo is . I want to try that rts Halo wars game too.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Mabbit

us nintendo boys are the black man in southern united states in the 1800s. but soon we will get our freedom from the white man of 360.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

anyway, i have nothing against Halo or Gears of War since their both pretty cool anyway. but the 360 seriously needs more variety other than gorey shooting games that are rated M. and also they need a nuclear bomb dropped on all 360 fanboys.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

gameking23

Corbie wrote:

I love all my systems. If I only wanted one, I'd only own one.

Wait does that mean that you secretly love the 3DO?

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

The_Fox

briunj04 wrote:

us nintendo boys are the black man in southern united states in the 1800s. but soon we will get our freedom from the white man of 360.

Ick, what a tacky metaphor. I wouldn't really compare video game system popularity to the slavery, discrimination, lynchings and general terrible situation of African Americans of the 1800's.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

KDR_11k

Halo 3 is bleh, there's more than enough better games on the system.

Raincoat whore!

lunchmeats101

I played Halo 2 and 3. Whats all the hype about?

3DS FC: 1118-0222-5055

ASDFGHJKL

No but my uncle is a major PS3 fanboy. Ugh

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.