Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,099

retired_account

I'm going to guess both of those are Infinity Blade ripoffs.

retired_account

RR529

BTW, does anyone actually play [Adult Swim] games, like Robot Unicorn Attack, 5 Minutes to Kill Yourself, Amateur Surgeon, Meowcenaries, ect?

Most of their games just seem really stupid to me (but knowing [AS], that's probably the point).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RancidVomit86

Been playing Vampire Season for iOS it's pretty good

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Adam

bezerker99 wrote:

mobile gaming bores me

Oh, you go, big guy!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Geonjaha

Sean_Aaron wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

mobile gaming bores me

I think trolls are more boring myself...

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Slapshot

WhiteKnight wrote:

Dungeon Village is essential. Go buy!

Yes, I second this!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

So... has anyone picked up Bad Piggies yet???

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

Slapshot wrote:

So... has anyone picked up Bad Piggies yet???

One does not simply "pick up" Bad Piggies. For Bad Piggies picks up the player and consumes their life and soul until they no longer resemble who they were before they were picked up by Bad Piggies.
it's possible that i've been playing it a little bit too much

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Wheels2050

Just grabbed Jetpack Joyride on Android today. It's quite fun!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

RancidVomit86

Just updated to iOS 6 but my girlfriends phone is going stupid. Its stuck in DFU mode...this has been nothing short of a headache for me.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Adam

Don't think this kind of game would interest most of you, but I downloaded Alien Frontiers and it is quite good. You have ships represented by dice, roll them each turn, and deploy them (after manipulating the results with alien technology cards, potentially) to different orbital facilities which grant you resources or other benefits with an end goal of landing colonies on an alien planet and controlling territory.

The lack of a tutorial would have been fine if they'd included an option to click on anything and get a description of how it works. As a newcomer I find it hard to remember what the different territory advantages are, and learning the game required opening the instructions midgame repeatedly... Which is thankfully pretty snappy, and the instructions are about ten short pages.

I'm a sucker for anything scifi and turn based. Definitely my favorite dice placement game so far. Glad to finally see what the hype was about the board game.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.