Other Gaming Forum

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,132

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

821. Posted:

So I got Asphalt 6. After a 513.3 MB in-app install that took what felt like forever to download, I tried a quick race. Nice graphics and courses, but man I've been spoiled by physical buttons! Gonna take a lot of getting used to.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Colors

822. Posted:

Scribblenauts Remix is on sale for $.99 in the app store for the holidays, so get it soon.
Edit: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting is also on sale for $.99 until Jan. 3rd

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

823. Posted:

I find it funny how a lot of critics didn't care about Scribblenauts on the DS, but started giving it heaps more praise once it got ported to iOS. The App Store version isn't that much better (unless you have an iPhone 4S, in which case you can use Siri with it).

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

pixelman

824. Posted:

I didn't like either version of Scribblenauts much.

You'll get used to touch screen controls Oddy; I don't even want to play an FPS on any other platformer than my iPad now. All it really needs are shoulder buttons, haha.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Digiki

825. Posted:

Dark Incursion for a dollar! Castlevania-esque, so it looks great and has a similar atmosphere, haven't played much yet, but it's really cool so far!

Shogun is worth picking up, free to download, the full first level is free-to-play, excellent looking, and excellent playing bullet-hell!

Ghost Trick just came out too, made by the man behind Phoenix Wright, so you know it must be excellent!

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

826. Posted:

call of duty zombies is the best game app for me

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

827. Posted:

Ghost Trick is now on the App Store! And the first 2 chapters are free!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

828. Posted:

ghost trick whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

... like i needed another excuse to play it D:
i love that game so much~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Digiki

829. Posted:

Mystery of the Japanese Werewolf also recently came out and is really cool, not sure if it's more Metroid or Metroidvania but it's also really worth looking into, lite version gives a good taste of it!

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Bankai

830. Posted:

Anyone who is a fan of SRPGs, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is a really, really good one.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Corbs

831. Posted:

I'll put that one down on my list.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

Magi

832. Posted:

I love Cthulhu-related stuff (and HP Lovecraft especially). Maybe I'll check it out on my wife's iPad if it's available for it.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Bankai

833. Posted:

Magi wrote:

I love Cthulhu-related stuff (and HP Lovecraft especially). Maybe I'll check it out on my wife's iPad if it's available for it.

The game was also developed in collaboration with Chaosium, the folks behind the rather wonderful Call of Cthulhu pen and paper RPG

AuthorMessage

sykotek

834. Posted:

I completely forgot about this thread and thought this would be mentioned here already. This may be news to the Android owners here, but the current Humble Bundle is for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android!!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

835. Posted:

I play DragonVale, Level 27 Park, all types of Dragons. Add me, and see my park if you want, but note you play in your request. Nibelilt.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Bankai

836. Posted:

Taken from another conversation:

Does anyone else have AirPlay? That's when you have the Apple TV device (dirt cheap at less than $100), and an iOS 5-equipped iPad or iPhone. It lets you play your games/ use your applications on the big TV.

I've been playing around with Real Racing 2, and it's a whole lot of fun - turns your tablet into a controller, essentially, and the action happens on the big screen. Other popular games it supports include N.O.V.A 2.

AuthorMessage

Digiki

837. Posted:

Seriously, if you have an iDevice get Ghost Trick!
I've yet to finish it, but the only Ace Attorney game I wouldn't call it better than if Trials & Tribulations, but this has much better pacing, and I'm sure the final chapters will probably ramp up the incredible!

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

838. Posted:

Those with Android smartphones should check this out: https://play.google.com/store

Apps and games are on sale for 7 days (and apparently a .25 deal a day). "Where's My Water" is .25

World of Goo is .49 as well as Zoo Keeper Deluxe. There's a whole bunch of games and apps for sale. Basically, Google is just changing the Android Market's name and throwing in some simple features in the mix. Nothing huge, really.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

839. Posted:

going to pick up world of goo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

840. Posted:

Thinking of getting a Galaxy Nexus if it comes to Sprint by birthday since I'm eligible for an upgrade. Good idea, or should for an even better Android 4.0 phone? I've already ruled out the iPhone and Windows Phone 7 for now, and I'd rather not jump into Android with anything older than the newest model, since even that will be obsolete soon enough.

So yeah. Galaxy Nexus.

Six word TV reviews