Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,099

retired_account

I vote for listing every single app on the App Store in this thread, one post at a time.

@Gabe: Dude, we could get Dungeon Hunter 2 and play multiplayer too. It looks pretty sweet.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

iFart.

@pixie: It looks ok, Ill consider it for the multiplayer. Dont forget 'bout Dungeon Defenders though. Ah....too many games....I guess Ill wait till Christmas and see what I get. Do you know if DH2 has voice chat (or any chat for that matter)

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

I don't know, but I wouldn't use it anyway. I don't have a mic! D:

retired_account

SuperMarioFan96

pixelman wrote:

I vote for listing every single app on the App Store in this thread, one post at a time.

Vuvuzela.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

pixelman wrote:

I don't know, but I wouldn't use it anyway. I don't have a mic! D:

The iPad doesnt have one built in? I had no idea...

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

Yeah, no mic and no camera. It's uber lame! But the huge screen let's me pwn in Gameloft's shooters, so idc, lol. ;3

You might want to check out the review for Dungeon Defenders on touch arcade. They hated the game because of the controls, and they didn't really talk up the gameplay either.

retired_account

SwerdMurd

@pix - an iphone game with bad controls? What?

/me smiles

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

retired_account

Heeheehee. Very funny. ;P

Just FYI, my favorite iPad game is Modern Combat 2. I've become really comfortable with v-sticks 'n stuff, and Gameloft's aiming system rocks. You can't beat physical joysticks (and I hope apple introduces them eventually), but these games really work for me.

retired_account

JustAnotherUser

Gameloft and Touchaholics has a competiton on twitter to win a gameloft game of your choice!
Just follow them and retweet the message.

JustAnotherUser

retired_account

lmao Gabe, I can't believe I lost that last match by blowing myself up. Whoops!

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

Haha, good thing you did or me and some random dude would have been beat bad...I really do suck at this game
Hey, but it was fun. I also invited ReddLionz but got nothing in return. I think I might go for NOVA 2 as more of an extension of MC2's multiplayer. Just some new maps with mostly the same system should be quite fun.

ASDFGHJKL

CanisWolfred

N.O.V.A. 2 is very fun in Multiplayer. I only played one match so far, but I might go for it again before people get too good at it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

retired_account

Galaxy On Fire is free today. I like it a lot more than the demo of the second one. Recommend checking it out. :3

@Gabe: Haha yeah. I like fighting on my own, it's fun sneaking around and picking off people. And dude I so cannot wait for NOVA 2. Hopefully I'll have it the day after tomorrow. ;3

retired_account

ReddLionz

@Gabe
Yeah, sorry about that, I don't think I was connected to the internet at the moment. But I REALLY want NOVA 2 now. After experiencing the lackluster multiplayer in NOVA 1, I feel like I need a good futuristic-style-shooter online system.

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

SuperMarioFan96

New Angry Birds update out! 15 new levels with a western theme. Dear people with iPhones/Touches that haven't bought this yet: There are now 210 levels for $0.99. So yeah, that's a pretty good value if you ask me. But don't buy the Mighty Eagle. From what I can tell, it's stupid and pointless, and definetely a waste of money.

Also, a new Tilt To Live update came out with a new mode and weapon. They require an in-app purchase, but it's worth it IMO. Viva la turret!

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

Also, if your getting any iTunes money for the holidays, you should probably check out some of the many indie games put on a one dollar discount. These are some very good games, very good deals, and 1/3 of all proceeds go to the Child's Play Charity. These include:
Osmos
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor
Cannabalt
Drop7
Eliss
Solipskier
All of these for one dollar, so go ahead and try them out.

Both Monkey Island games are now available for a dollar each. Original gameplay, updated graphics, and even added voice acting from the original cast, it is a deal not to miss.

The remake of the classic Chu Chu Rocket is on discount for a dollar right now, and has recently added online gameplay.

EA, of course has their huge sale of 1 dollar games.

A lot of other discounts going on, so dont forget to take advantage of the deals.

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

Freaking get Canabalt. It's one of the best games EVERRRR. :3

retired_account

JustAnotherUser

I did not realize that the Monkey Island games were on sale o.O
thanks for spreading the word ^^

By the way Froggy Jump is free today...
Canabalt is sweet, I don't own it on IOS but I have played the flash version a while back.

JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Bounce on is free today, an awesome game.
Tilt to live HD will be free o.O

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.