Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,099

retired_account

I doubt the save data would transfer. I don't know though, you might google around. I'm sure lots of people have the same question. :3

Oh yeah, and...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT. All 48 achievements out of 4...9?! Damn it Epic, thanks for adding a new achievement that is impossible to get until the next update. >_>

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

@SuperMarioFan. Suprisingly, the answer is yes. Just make sure that your itunes syncs and backs up your iPod, then plug the new one back in and it should give you the option to restor backed up data which includes save data, bookmarks, contacts, settings, etc. I did it when I got my new one.

ASDFGHJKL

SuperMarioFan96

@Gabe Oh, thanks! I never really knew what the back-up was being done for and more than half the time skip it to save time, but I will make sure to do it up until when I get my new one!
I don't want to have to beat all 195 Angry Birds level again D:

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

retired_account

iBlast Moki is aaaaaamazing. Seriously has the coolest art ever, and the gameplay almost feels like a more refined Angry Birds. iloveit<3<3<3.

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

Told ya it was good;)
Yeah, I actually played 3 bucks for it though. The gameplay is very well done. Many of the elements are very versatile and solutions can be very creative (Especially later on). But yeah, this has always one of my favs The art is very nice and polished. Although there isnt too much of a soundtrack, it is great for what is there.

And yes! FInally got the Infinity Blade and leveled up to lvl 40.

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

Good job. You should try to get the treasures achievement before the update where the paths have branches. D:

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

Ah, recently got back into Zenonia again (this game can be addicting). Maybe ill finish it soon. Im still grinding for the Desert palace.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

The game is very good. Would be one of my favorite RPGs if it fixed two things: bad writing, and awful soundtrack. Well, I guess you cant call 5 second loops a soundtrack, but it annoys the hell out of me. At least I can play my own music :/ Otherwise, the gameplay is great, it has tons of depth, its rather long, it has some good sidequests (although most are just grinding missions, which arent too bad), has awesome retro graphics, has some nice charm, etc. I also like the choice of different classes and the choice between good and evil. Great fun, especially at the time when it first came out when good iOS games were scarce.

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

I wish it was universal like Monster Dash. I played the demo and I liked it.

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

Yeah, hopefully Gameville will craft it for the iPad :/

Dungeon Defenders is my absolute first purchase when I get a new card. Hopefully others follow the trend so I can try out the online co-op and maybe commit some friendly fire on some rather Pixely allies I also read that the multiplayer will be cross-platform with the PC version, which sounds great as well.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

So the new Infinity Blade update is coming tomorrow. Adding new equipment, one new enemy, ability to listen to your own music. One feature worries me though....ability to buy gold with real currency. Hopefully this doesn't end up causing balance issues later on...

Secret of Mana is coming tonight/tomorrow. Hopefully the port is decent enough to try out. Although the price tag is rather steep at 9 bucks :/

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

What, that's freaking lame. And pointless too. And of course, I'm referring to the only bad news you posted.

And yeah, I'm totally grabbing Dungeon Defenders with my next card. Sounds freaking awesome. Have you got NOVA 2 yet? I hear some people don't like it as much as MC2.

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

No I haven't. Waiting to get my next card. Ill probably wait at least until this weekend. From what ive heard, the online is better but the campaign isnt as much fun as MC2. One problem I notice in Dungeon Defenders is the controls/UI. It seems as if it can be quite cluttered. Im sure I can get used to it. Just a warning though. But I mean, its 3 bucks for a very deep unique game.I think I can get over UI issues.

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

@Gabe: yeah, but I've also heard that the online also isn't as good. I'm really tempted to grab Shadow Guardian instead, since it looks like a really fun shooter. But I d'know, we'll see.

And yeah a potential problem for me is the UI. I seem to remember some of the reviews say the controls are huge and pixellated on the iPad. I'm sure they'll be fixed though; I think they rushed the release in order to get it out before Christmas.

retired_account

CanisWolfred

Well, I just discovered something: When you click the "buy now" button, it only makes you type in your password the first time you're in the shop, not every time you're trying to buy something. So now I bought NOVA 2 full price from the money in my checking account that I'm not supposed to touch. I guess one of us will find out whether or not it's any good.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

retired_account

Um, I think that's wrong. It keeps you logged in for 15 minutes after you enter your password. I frigging hate it. :/

retired_account

ReddLionz

Why exactly did you tap the "buy now" button in the first place?

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.