Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,099

retired_account

I just hope it'll be universal, lol. Firemint confirmed that RR HD and RR won't be able to play online together.

Oh, and I bet IB comes out tomorrow or Monday so Apple can name it their "App of the Week".

retired_account

CanisWolfred

Why does Epic Citadel remind me of Demon's Souls stylistically? I know I'm def. looking forward to it, especially if they got it for a good price.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SuperMarioFan96

I just got a 703 in Fruit Ninja arcade.

Also, I noticed that the high scores for Doodle Jump are only as of when you got the Gamecenter update. Well, since then I had not managed to go nearly as high (about 35,000) as I had in the past (68,000), so the former was displayed as my "high score" on Gamecenter. Determined to show off my true abilities, I started playing Doodle Jump. But it didn't take long. On my first try, I not only broke my REAL high score, I broke it by nearly 40,000 points and managed to get a 107,000.

So, uhhh, yeah. Those are my claims to high scores right now!

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

retired_account

Goshdarnit, why isn't Doodle Jump universal? It sucks being an iPad gamer sometimes, lol.

retired_account

SuperMarioFan96

@pix Supposedly "they're working on it," although I don't know what kind of time frame that represents....

EDIT: Also, I don't know if that means an overpriced HD version or a universal update.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Xkhaoz

Well, my mom just said no iPod Touch for me this Christmas

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

CanisWolfred

Xkhaoz wrote:

Well, my mom just said no iPod Touch for me this Christmas

I know how you feel. Through the law of opposites. I asked my parents to not get an iPod Touch, and they gave me one anyways. Glad they did, best Xmas since that one when I was 8 when I got a mini drumset. Oh the hours I spent banging away at that thing. Too bad I never learned how to actually play the drums, but it was just fun to make noise.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ReddLionz

@SuperMarioFan
You got WHAT is Doodle Jump? **rushes to iPod touch**

Edited on by ReddLionz

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

retired_account

You guys have lame Monster Dash scores. You should fix that.

Speaking of Monster Dash, the Mr. Zappy achievement is impossible. I've spent at least five hours trying to get it, and it's the only one I don't have. Argh, frustrating. >:[

Edit: omg omg omg omg I got it yesssssssssss!!!!!

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

retired_account

Well dang, no Infinity Blade today either. What the heck?

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

Maybe soon, Pix. They STILL have Rage HD as game of the week so maybe Apple is waiting for IB to replace it.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Infinity Blade info has finally surfaced. Some really good news. And one sort of disappointing fact.

Bad news: No November release.
Good news: December 9th isnt that far away of a release.
Great news: Universal (which is great considering it WILL have Gamecenter support)
Best news: Price tag is a mere $5.99

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

Gah you beat me to it, lol.

BUT HELL TO THE YES. I'll be able to get Cut the Rope and a few other games. Baddonkey. And even better, I can cut Gabe to pieces for destroying my Super Mega Worm score.

retired_account

Lotice-Paladin

Bought SMB and Chu Chu Rocket for less then £3. Love them!

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

retired_account

Ohhhh... deeeeeeear...

Actual gameplay looks like it has potential, but the story sequences look absolutely godawful. And the main character is ****ing ugly.

retired_account

CanisWolfred

pixelman wrote:

Ohhhh... deeeeeeear...

Actual gameplay looks like it has potential, but the story sequences look absolutely godawful. And the main character is ****ing ugly.

What gameplay?! The running around?!
IMO, that was a terrible trailer, and even if I didn't know it was by Gameloft, I'd probably assume it's some derivitive of your average JRPG made by a western developer and probably ignore it. Not that those haven't ever been good, but the odds aren't good. Until I see some gameplay, I don't see a reason to care.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.