Forums

Topic: Indie Games Advent Calender 2010 - Mission in Snowdriftland - 24 Levels of Jump 'n' Fun

Posts 41 to 60 of 208

Ron_DelVillano

@Metroid_Fan What's the problem with opening rar files?

And sorry if I spoil this for anyone, but the level 4 prizes are some Wallpapers and two Soundtrack mp3s!

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

@Bensen: I don't have WinRAR and don't want to bother with downloading it just to open up this one file (I have dial-up, you see)...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Deviant_Mugen

I passed level 5 with all the crystals and was rewarded with a doozy of a file courtesy of Over the Top Games...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Oregano

That fifth level was rough... took me quite a while.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

TLink9

Jumbif wrote:

NOW I'M OBSESSING OVER ALL THE CRYSTALS!
I can't even get them all in the first level...

Ditto

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Oregano wrote:

That fifth level was rough... took me quite a while.

Yeah, but I finally was able to beat it with all of the crystals.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Raylax

Finished all the first six levels with snowflakes, yay. I... really should go to bed.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

TLink9

I wonder how hard level 24 will be

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

I could've passed level 6 with all the crystals on my first try had it not been for the infernal slowdown my connection causes. This level was pretty easy, actually; I can't wait to see what challenges the next world (the woods) has to offer...

Odnetnin

Level 5 was awesome, especially the entire NyxQuest OST at the end.

Coming from the BIT.TRIP Facebook page:
"I would think that the FLUX teaser might be relieved on this site." - Bit.Trip (Gaijin Games)
This calendar just reached whole new levels of awesome.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Raylax

Odnetnin wrote:

Level 5 was awesome, especially the entire NyxQuest OST at the end.

Coming from the BIT.TRIP Facebook page:
"I would think that the FLUX teaser might be relieved on this site." - Bit.Trip (Gaijin Games)
This calendar just reached whole new levels of awesome.

Seriously? My mind asplode.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Oregano

Level 7 was probably the easiest level but I love the music and the look of the level and the goodies are excellent(as always).

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Deviant_Mugen

@Odnetnin: Remember that Oregano's from the UK, so there's a time difference...

shinesprite

@Odnetnin I just realized that you can get early access to levels if you change your computer's clock!

shinesprite

boo7600

Why would do that? What happens if you change the clock back to normal?

I like pie. Lotsa lotsa pie.

shinesprite

@boo To get the news out early. When you change the clock back to normal, it shows am incomplete snowflake near the locked door. When your computer's clock naturally unlocks the door, the level will be as you left it.

shinesprite

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic