Forums

Topic: Indie Games Advent Calender 2010 - Mission in Snowdriftland - 24 Levels of Jump 'n' Fun

Posts 181 to 200 of 208

Fuzzy

So now level 23 is done. Now theres only one more level left

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

stewii

Team Meat didn't send us the download file, so we had to remove it :-/ In exchange DIVE could show up twice
Guess whats in door 24 and can you find the last container?
We will find out soon... thanks to shinesprite very soon

Join us at Facebook/Twitter - http://www.tons-of-bits.com/

Raylax

Whoo, Level 22 and 23 were a bit evil. One level to go! Got all the snowflakes too :3

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Oregano

Door 24 has the announcement of a full version of the game!(note: this is a total guess)

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Raylax

Oregano wrote:

Door 24 has the announcement of a full version of the game!(note: this is a total guess)

tons of bits have taken over the world using the power of collected snowflakes.

Raylax

Deviant_Mugen

Man, since I cleared my cache the site takes longer to load and the levels won't load at all... =|

I want to play level 22 and 23, damn it...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Raylax

Whoop, completed it

Spoilers
Wow, that last level was HARDCORE. Massive kudos if anyone manages to beat it with the Heart Container and all the snowflakes in a single run, I didn't. Had to go back a second time for the snowflakes xD
And nice last batches of gifts too :3

Chubby is the mascot of indie now. Is to me, anyway. Awesome game guys!

Raylax

shinesprite

Sorry for not updating guys. I've been very busy the last few days with Work/Machinarium/pre-holliday errands/Machinarium. Will update early tomorrow when I have time to actually play the levels!

Again, sorry for not keeping up the last few days! I hope you understand.

shinesprite

TLink9

Any one get all snow flakes

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@tons of bits: Man, level 24 was superb; kudos from me to you, guys. If this game does indeed get fleshed out into a full game, I would definitely purchase it; I enjoyed it immensely. Mission In Snowdriftland would sit near the top of my list of future downloads (for when I eventually get my Wii online), so I hope that you guys do make a full version of it.

And to all of those who asked, yes, I did grab all the crystals and the heart container in a single run and the level only took me around 3 tries to beat. I've collected all 576 crystals and copied down the download URLs for those hefty rewards so I can download them tomorrow at my cousin's place. (Honestly, a 90+ MB download just isn't going to happen on dial-up, and I earned those, damn it.) I'd be taking on El Pix now if the level wasn't refusing to load...

Raylax wrote:

Chubby is the mascot of indie now. Is to me, anyway.

I couldn't agree more...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Fuzzy

So it's all done now. The last level was pretty good, and the was a nice touch. With a bit of refinement, I'll definitely get this. Nice work.

Also, did anybody else do the "Chubby Dance" everytime they finished a level?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

edhe

Does anyone know how long this will be around for after Christmas?

I'm only up to the 9th.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Deviant_Mugen

I took down El Pix on my first try, but it was still a challenging battle (I was left with only one heart on reserve). It was so good that I replayed it a few times to get a good screenshot for posterity purposes (one where I didn't lose too many hearts)...

I'll reiterate, great game, tons of bits, and I'm sad to see it end...

stewii

Hey guys, thanks for helping chubby out to find all the lost game files It’s such a pleasure to read comments from a nice community like this! Chubby will stay online the next few weeks, then he needs a rest. When he is ready for his next mission, hope you will join again. Follow us on Twitter/Facebook or the good old newsletter
Happy Holidays for everyone and a joyful 2011!
Steve - tons of bits

Edited on by stewii

Join us at Facebook/Twitter - http://www.tons-of-bits.com/

shinesprite

Level 23 was decent, but not incredibly difficult.

Edit: the servers must be REALLY busy, the sound cuts in/out intermittently and the game also briefly pauses here and there.

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Oregano

Wow...took me ages to beat El Pix! He needs to slow down!(I think giving a couple of seconds when he drops down would help a lot, but may be he was supposed to be a nightmare?)

EDIT: Collecting the crystals was definitely worth it.

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

GiacomoHall

Just finished the final battle and I managed to get all the snowflakes and heart containers. I found the last level quite tricky, took me a little while. I just want to say a big thank you to everybody at Tons of Bits, I have really enjoyed playing this little gem every day this month and look forward to exploring all the extras I've downloaded this month.

GiacomoHall

shinesprite

I'm going to take a break. Their servers are probably loaded right now. Right now (or at least for me) the game is playing at a low frame-rate with temporarily unresponsive/erratic controls (sometimes the character runs on his own).

I'll have to come back and get all the snowflakes in levels 22 and 24; get the last heart container, and defeat EL Pix. I will post the final unlock-able as soon I get it, but it may take a while.

shinesprite

jdarrell

No server problems here.

jdarrell

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic