Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Indie Games Advent Calender 2010 - Mission in Snowdriftland - 24 Levels of Jump 'n' Fun

Showing 161 to 180 of 206

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

161. Posted:

I'm really enjoying the advent part of this game. It's pretty exciting to play a new level every day and seeing what goodies you get afterwards. :) Also, it's easier to take some time to make sure I get all of the snowflakes.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

162. Posted:

@Odnetnin I tried both the AYIM and the Max & the Magic Marker prototype out yesterday, and while the AYIM level was quality (as expected), the M&TMM prototype held a certain retrospective charm(quite enjoyed the WW release).

The 20th level was quite lengthy. the stacked penguins remind me of ice-cream. :P

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, SSB 3DS

AuthorMessage

stewii

163. Posted:

shinesprite wrote:

@stewii Is there any way to kill the green scorpions?

Unfortunately no, just try to avoid him ;) It's like the tree guy from the forest...

Join us at Facebook/Twitter - http://www.tons-of-bits.com/

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

164. Posted:

Stuck on 15 right now. Will start again later. Lovin' the game, and I enjoy all of the stuff they're givin away. <3 Gaijin.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

165. Posted:

Level 20 was another fun level, and the enemies are multiplying a bit, so I expect to be challenged a bit on the last 4 levels. Great reward, by the way, it's another to add to my list of things to download when I visit my cousin's place later this week, though...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

Popyman

166. Posted:

GAH. This game hates me. >_< I don't know why this is so hard for me, I've beaten the Prinny game for crying out loud...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

167. Posted:

@tons_of_bits Great job on level 21 guys. That level was Murder, and I have a feeling the Best is yet to come! :D

For all those who cleared Level 21 with ALL SNOWFLAKES (including myself), you deserve a Medal and a trip to the psychiatrist. :P

Also, Bite Jacker snagged the last stocking.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

168. Posted:

Level 21 is going to murder me? Awesome!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

169. Posted:

I got murdered a couple of times. :( Mostly by falling into the lava after being hit by those fireflies. Good level though.

Also, nice goodies. If I hadn't already done my Christmas wrapping, I would have used them. :)

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

170. Posted:

Level 21 was devious, but it still only took me three tries to beat it. I'm a bit saddened by the fact that there's only three levels left, but I've enjoyed the game immensely...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

stewii

171. Posted:

@shinesprite Thanks, the hell is no kindergarten ;)

@Fuzzy We should have put the cards into the first door, but the idea for this came too late

@all Good luck in the hellish cave >-)

Edited on by stewii

Join us at Facebook/Twitter - http://www.tons-of-bits.com/

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

172. Posted:

Today was business as usual. Wasn't that hard for me, but it had a nice change of pace from the latest, easier levels.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

173. Posted:

The first 18 snowflakes weren't so bad, but then I died, lol.

Now, approx. 25 tries later I have beaten the devil--I mean the level with all snowflakes.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

174. Posted:

Level 22 wasn't as hard as yesterday (today for the rest of you). However, the last two snowflakes are incredibly hard to get. I need to go back and get them.

Also, Super Meat Boy's stocking was removed. (Probably Team Meat was bad this year. ;))

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

175. Posted:

Dang, I just bought Super Meat Boy. Oh well, maybe next year.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

TLink9

176. Posted:

shinesprite wrote:

Level 22 wasn't as hard as yesterday (today for the rest of you). However, the last two snowflakes are incredibly hard to get. I need to go back and get them.

Also, Super Meat Boy's stocking was removed. (Probably Team Meat was bad this year. ;))

How in the world can you do this. I already gave up on getting all snow flakes :p

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Newton show!
GoldenEyeFC:318406336572
3DS FC: 3308-4551-3937

AuthorMessage

Oregano

177. Posted:

I still have all the snowflakes up to now. Some levels take quite a while, some can be done first time.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

178. Posted:

I hate those little bugs. Grrr. But finally got through it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

179. Posted:

Beat Level 22, still can't beat 21...

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

180. Posted:

I hate level 22... I can get every other snowflake but the last 4.... ]=<

shinesprite wrote:

@tons_of_bits Great job on level 21 guys. That level was Murder, and I have a feeling the Best is yet to come! :D

For all those who cleared Level 21 with ALL SNOWFLAKES (including myself), you deserve a Medal and a trip to the psychiatrist. :P

I didn't find it that hard.... Am I weird?

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture