Forums

Topic: Indie Games Advent Calender 2010 - Mission in Snowdriftland - 24 Levels of Jump 'n' Fun

Posts 161 to 180 of 208

Fuzzy

I'm really enjoying the advent part of this game. It's pretty exciting to play a new level every day and seeing what goodies you get afterwards. Also, it's easier to take some time to make sure I get all of the snowflakes.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

shinesprite

@Odnetnin I tried both the AYIM and the Max & the Magic Marker prototype out yesterday, and while the AYIM level was quality (as expected), the M&TMM prototype held a certain retrospective charm(quite enjoyed the WW release).

The 20th level was quite lengthy. the stacked penguins remind me of ice-cream.

shinesprite

stewii

shinesprite wrote:

@stewii Is there any way to kill the green scorpions?

Unfortunately no, just try to avoid him It's like the tree guy from the forest...

Join us at Facebook/Twitter - http://www.tons-of-bits.com/

Kingbuilder

Stuck on 15 right now. Will start again later. Lovin' the game, and I enjoy all of the stuff they're givin away. <3 Gaijin.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Deviant_Mugen

Level 20 was another fun level, and the enemies are multiplying a bit, so I expect to be challenged a bit on the last 4 levels. Great reward, by the way, it's another to add to my list of things to download when I visit my cousin's place later this week, though...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Popyman

GAH. This game hates me. >_< I don't know why this is so hard for me, I've beaten the Prinny game for crying out loud...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

shinesprite

@tons_of_bits Great job on level 21 guys. That level was Murder, and I have a feeling the Best is yet to come!

For all those who cleared Level 21 with ALL SNOWFLAKES (including myself), you deserve a Medal and a trip to the psychiatrist.

Also, Bite Jacker snagged the last stocking.

shinesprite

Fuzzy

I got murdered a couple of times. Mostly by falling into the lava after being hit by those fireflies. Good level though.

Also, nice goodies. If I hadn't already done my Christmas wrapping, I would have used them.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Deviant_Mugen

Level 21 was devious, but it still only took me three tries to beat it. I'm a bit saddened by the fact that there's only three levels left, but I've enjoyed the game immensely...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

stewii

@shinesprite Thanks, the hell is no kindergarten

@Fuzzy We should have put the cards into the first door, but the idea for this came too late

@all Good luck in the hellish cave >-)

Edited on by stewii

Join us at Facebook/Twitter - http://www.tons-of-bits.com/

Xkhaoz

Today was business as usual. Wasn't that hard for me, but it had a nice change of pace from the latest, easier levels.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

shinesprite

Level 22 wasn't as hard as yesterday (today for the rest of you). However, the last two snowflakes are incredibly hard to get. I need to go back and get them.

Also, Super Meat Boy's stocking was removed. (Probably Team Meat was bad this year. )

shinesprite

TLink9

shinesprite wrote:

Level 22 wasn't as hard as yesterday (today for the rest of you). However, the last two snowflakes are incredibly hard to get. I need to go back and get them.

Also, Super Meat Boy's stocking was removed. (Probably Team Meat was bad this year. )

How in the world can you do this. I already gave up on getting all snow flakes

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

I still have all the snowflakes up to now. Some levels take quite a while, some can be done first time.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Fuzzy

I hate those little bugs. Grrr. But finally got through it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Kingbuilder

Beat Level 22, still can't beat 21...

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

IAmNotWill

I hate level 22... I can get every other snowflake but the last 4.... ]=<

shinesprite wrote:

@tons_of_bits Great job on level 21 guys. That level was Murder, and I have a feeling the Best is yet to come!

For all those who cleared Level 21 with ALL SNOWFLAKES (including myself), you deserve a Medal and a trip to the psychiatrist.

I didn't find it that hard.... Am I weird?

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic