Forums

Topic: I was W...W...W...Wrong.

Posts 61 to 79 of 79

Sylverstone

It's okay Corbie.
I forgive you.

I gotta admit Sony had balls for throwing this out of the gate but it wasn't the right time. Badly priced games, bad wireless, etc. Yeah, not so much of a smart move from the Sony boys. Take a page from Game Boy/DS, Nintendo moved along with tech quite well and people liked it. PSPgo launched the handheld market too soon into a possible digital-only generation which never fully latched on to the concept.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Raylax

I'm amused that Corbie pronounces the 'w' in 'wrong.'

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

castlehominid99

I don't either I buy everything for my psp off of the ps store

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Corbs

Well the PSPgo is history and my white PSP-3000 arrived today. Now if I can just find some time to play it.

Untitled

Plain old gamer :)

Corbs

About 3 days. I ordered it from Buy.com. They were one of the few places that still had the Assassin's Creed Bundle left in stock.

StarBoy91

What game is shown on the PSP, out of curiosity?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Corbs

That game is Prinny. It's an awesome 2D platformer that features Prinny from the Disgea games.

Flandy

Told you it sucked corb

Still cant belive you changed my name temporly to PspGoRocks D: shudders

Flandy

BL_Donth

Corbie wrote:

About 3 days. I ordered it from Buy.com. They were one of the few places that still had the Assassin's Creed Bundle left in stock.

3 days? Damn. I ordered Ps2 cables from eBay and it was supposed to arrive last week but it didn't.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

grenworthshero

is the title of this thread a reference to that episode of Happy Days, or is it just you having trouble admitting the PSPgo is a No-go?

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Corbs

Well the reference was to the Happy Days episode, I just used it for my own personal benefit.

DarkG

Congratulations on the excellent choice, nice color too (although white consoles worry me, they get dirty easier...)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Corbs

Got three new games today and all three are outstanding. If any of you haven't tried these three games out, you might try to track them down if you have a PSP system.

Hammerin' Hero - Downstream Panic - Half-Minute Hero

LzWinky

Should I believe you Corbie?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IlikeVideoGames

Well at least Corbie was 100% correct about Stunt Cars.

IlikeVideoGames

Knux

I hate to say I told you so Corbie....but I just did. The white PSP 3000 looks very nice. By the way. is Assaisin's Creed Bloodlines any good? To everyone else:the PSP 3000 is a great handheld, but the PSP Go was just a failed rip-off that should of never existed.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.