Other Gaming Forum

Topic: I dare someone to say that Sonic '06 is the best game ever made

Showing 21 to 40 of 44

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NerdyAndiKnowit

21. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

NerdyAndiKnowit wrote:

Hey, why does Sonic keep having to use the toilet?

BECAUSE HE ALWAYS HAS THE RUNS HAHAHHAHA

New favorite user. <3

Aww.... I love you too!

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

22. Posted:

I hate everyone

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NerdyAndiKnowit

23. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I hate everyone

Untitled

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/120/6/2/angry_toon_lin...

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

24. Posted:

lol at this picture. just for the record, you post them by putting [ img ]Link image here[ /img ] and then deleting the spaces.

Untitled

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NerdyAndiKnowit

25. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

lol at this picture. just for the record, you post them by putting [ img ]Link image here[ /img ] and then deleting the spaces.

Untitled

Ooh thanks for the heads up! Sorry, I'm such a noob

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

26. Posted:

No problem, we're all noobs at some time or another. : )

This link should bring you up to speed on everything though when it comes to messages.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NerdyAndiKnowit

27. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

No problem, we're all noobs at some time or another. : )

This link should bring you up to speed on everything though when it comes to messages.

Thanks, Snoop Dawg!

Untitled

Edited on by NerdyAndiKnowit

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squid

28. Posted:

Sonic '06 is the best game ever made.

Well I typed it at least. Actually saying it is impossible for me.

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

29. Posted:

NerdyAndiKnowit wrote:

Thanks, Snoop Dawg!

lol anytime

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NerdyAndiKnowit

30. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

Sonic '06 is the best game ever made.

Well I typed it at least. Actually saying it is impossible for me.

Lol you must be very brave.

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

31. Posted:

I haven't played the game.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

32. Posted:

Dares are stupid, money however, isn't.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

33. Posted:

NerdyAndiKnowit wrote:

CaptainSquid wrote:

Sonic '06 is the best game ever made.

Well I typed it at least. Actually saying it is impossible for me.

Lol you must be very brave.

We can go a step extra by saying "This game is pure epicness, a true master piece, anyone who doesn't like the game is a nazi" ...but I won't go there.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

34. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13: Whoa! That picture looks tasty! :O

I have never played Sonic '06, so I cannot share my opinion about it. Though it looks so great, heck, I may even buy it due to its awesomeness. The gameplay looks very satisfactory and without a microscopic piece of annoyance. Those graphics, that's.....that's....... unbelievable; they look real! No really, it's like that girl in the game is an actor! COOL! The story is just phenomenal from what I've heard, in fact, it is the most creative and greatly influential story of all time! This game IS the best game for the next 100 generations and will be a prized relic. It will make people richer than people with platinum! This game is the ultimate game and no game will be able to stand up to this for literally centuries! Infinite/10! :O

Whatever that was, that was a MAJOR lie. I was just darin' myself.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

35. Posted:

This topic is less interesting than the "Superman 64 not that bad" topic. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

36. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

This topic is less interesting than the "Superman 64 not that bad" topic. :P

Never heard of that topic, but I am a bit bored by this topic. I was just doing it to please the author. I agree, man. It is not very interesting.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

37. Posted:

What is this thread?

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bulbousaur

38. Posted:

Sonic '06 is the best game ever made.

May I have some barbecue ribs as my prize, with an apple pie for dessert?

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

39. Posted:

Untitled
Also, welcome xD

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NerdyAndiKnowit

40. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

@CrimsonFire13: Whoa! That picture looks tasty! :O

I have never played Sonic '06, so I cannot share my opinion about it. Though it looks so great, heck, I may even buy it due to its awesomeness. The gameplay looks very satisfactory and without a microscopic piece of annoyance. Those graphics, that's.....that's....... unbelievable; they look real! No really, it's like that girl in the game is an actor! COOL! The story is just phenomenal from what I've heard, in fact, it is the most creative and greatly influential story of all time! This game IS the best game for the next 100 generations and will be a prized relic. It will make people richer than people with platinum! This game is the ultimate game and no game will be able to stand up to this for literally centuries! Infinite/10! :O

Whatever that was, that was a MAJOR lie. I was just darin' myself.

:O ...Well, if that's what someone thinks, I do not believe that they made it past the first cutscene.

May the Triforce be with you.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.