Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Holy Crapp Yoichi Wada Resigns!

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1. Posted:

http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/20130326_02en.pdf

NOTICE OF CHANGE IN REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTORS

SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS CO.,LTD. (the “Company”) expects that the Company’s representative directors will change. Such change is subject to a resolution by its 33rd annual general meeting of shareholders to be held in late June, 2013, and a resolution by its board of directors meeting to be held after the said meeting of shareholders.

1. Reason for the election
Renewal of the Company’s management team

2. Change in the representative directors
Yosuke Matsuda
Representative Director President and Representative Director

Guess we w0on't see him at E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

2. Posted:

Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

3. Posted:

Should be good for the company. Taito director new CEO? I'm on board. That has always been SE's most awesom division.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ernest_The_Crab

4. Posted:

I hope this means more Bubble Bobble, Bust-a-Move and Elevator Action.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

5. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Should be good for the company. Taito director new CEO? I'm on board. That has always been SE's most awesom division.

Yet Square Enix west says otherwise.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

6. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Should be good for the company. Taito director new CEO? I'm on board. That has always been SE's most awesom division.

Yet Square Enix west says otherwise.

Square Enix west wouldn't know a good game if it punched them in the face. Except Tomb Raider, of course.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

7. Posted:

Yo man Sleeping Dogs was Awesome.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

8. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yo man Sleeping Dogs was Awesome.

Square Enix was literally nothing more than the truck driver that took the game and delivered it to the shops. It was already completed, Activision and the developer had already done all the work. All SE did was throw a bit of money at it so it didn't become vapourware.

Might as well say FedEx is awesome. They had about as much impact in me playing that game :P

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

9. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Should be good for the company. Taito director new CEO? I'm on board. That has always been SE's most awesom division.

Yet Square Enix west says otherwise.

Square Enix west wouldn't know a good game if it punched them in the face. Except Tomb Raider, of course.

Can Tomb Raider slap everyone in the face?

I'd be happy if that was the last thing everyone played.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

10. Posted:

I thought Deus Ex: Human Revolution was amazing...
And quite a few people seemed to like the new Hitman game (although I can't comment on it, since I haven't played it).

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Amigaengine

11. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yo man Sleeping Dogs was Awesome.

Square Enix was literally nothing more than the truck driver that took the game and delivered it to the shops. It was already completed, Activision and the developer had already done all the work. All SE did was throw a bit of money at it so it didn't become vapourware.

Might as well say FedEx is awesome. They had about as much impact in me playing that game :P

Does not change the fact that Sleeping Dogs is a great game, they just had the foresight to release it.

Tomb Raider, Hitman are fantastic games and I look forward to the Dues EX re-release. They have so many games that just need translation, voice work that would be relatively inexpensive to bring west instead of spending millions on Tech demo's that few care about.

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

12. Posted:

I was honestly expecting a CG trailer about his resignation years before this happened.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!