Forums

Topic: Help would be Helpful...

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Infernape1000

I'm getting a 360 soon! Any ideas for games that I should get first?

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

astarisborn94

Uh, that's not a good idea now. Try getting a Playstation 3 instead, like I'm going to do. The PS3 Slim cost just $299, has 120 GB, retains all major function of the fat PS3, and is more efficent then the fat PS3. Also, the library is much more promising then before. On top of that, there are more PS3 and Wii exclusives then Xbox 360 exclusives coming out. Also, online play is free.

So for long-term plans, I would go with a Playstation 3. The perfect console to accompady your Wii.

astarisborn94

BL_Donth

Gears of War 2
The Orange Box
Bioshock
COD 4
GTA 4
Dead Space
Resident Evil 5
Left for Dead

Those are only some and if you want to be annoyed online for some weird reason then get Halo 3.
Gamertag in sig.

My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Cryptonic

what games do you like? shooters? rpg?

i have a 360 so i might help

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

longtimegamer

Yes. Help WOULD be helpful. That's why it's called help.
Sorry. I couldn't pass that up.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

WolfRamHeart

@Infernape1000: There are lots of great games for the 360 but it all depends on what type of games you like. Let us know what you are into so that we can help.

WolfRamHeart

Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

Cryptonic

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@Infernape1000: There are lots of great games for the 360 but it all depends on what type of games you like. Let us know what you are into so that we can help.

HEY thats my line!....that i didnt use...

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

edhe

I own Fable (which I play on my brother's Xbox), and it's quite a deep game. I've heard good things about its Xbox 360 sequel, so if you live action RPGs and comedy English accents, it might be the game you're looking for. Sorry I can't offer a first hand opinion, for I do not own a 360.

(I've heard Fable III is in development and unless Lionhead (or whatever they are called that week) pull a Black and White 2, it should be a fun game)

Infernape1000

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Uh, that's not a good idea now. Try getting a Playstation 3 instead, like I'm going to do. The PS3 Slim cost just $299, has 120 GB, retains all major function of the fat PS3, and is more efficent then the fat PS3. Also, the library is much more promising then before. On top of that, there are more PS3 and Wii exclusives then Xbox 360 exclusives coming out. Also, online play is free.

So for long-term plans, I would go with a Playstation 3. The perfect console to accompady your Wii.

It's okay, I see a Playstation 3 as useless, compared to the PS2. I've had my eyes sighted on the 360 for months.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Cryptonic

so what types of games do you like?

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

Nintendork

Infernape1000 wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Uh, that's not a good idea now. Try getting a Playstation 3 instead, like I'm going to do. The PS3 Slim cost just $299, has 120 GB, retains all major function of the fat PS3, and is more efficent then the fat PS3. Also, the library is much more promising then before. On top of that, there are more PS3 and Wii exclusives then Xbox 360 exclusives coming out. Also, online play is free.

So for long-term plans, I would go with a Playstation 3. The perfect console to accompady your Wii.

It's okay, I see a Playstation 3 as useless, compared to the PS2. I've had my eyes sighted on the 360 for months.

Useless? In that case you do deserve a 360. Seriously though, there are quite a few ports from much better consoles on the XBLA, such as Ikaruga.

Edited on by Nintendork

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

Infernape1000

cryptonic wrote:

so what types of games do you like?

Anything, except for survival types of games that are really scary....

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Cryptonic

Infernape1000 wrote:

cryptonic wrote:

so what types of games do you like?

Anything, except for survival types of games that are really scary....

hmmm...no left 4 dead, resident evil 5....okay here we go:

call of duty 4/world at war
halo 3
assassin's creed
gta 4
mass effect
crackdown
fallout 3
ummmm yeah thats all for now...

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

Slapshot

SHADOW COMPLEX

Go to your XBL Store and buy it as soon as you buy your 360.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter:

MetalMario

Castle Crashers.

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

dizzy_boy

if i was going for an xbox, i`d definitly be on street fighter 4 and soul calibur 4. and i hear that they have the turtles arcade game in the xbla shop too.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.