Forums

Topic: Guitar Hero being discontinued

Posts 41 to 54 of 54

SuperMarioFan96

WaltzElf wrote:

It's a pity. If Activision had have stuck to one, basic release, updated through DLC if necessary, and focused on creating an awesome iTunes-like experience for everyone, the GH franchise could have survived for a very long time, I feel.

Completely agree with this statement. Sadly, that's not what happened......

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

OldBoy

WaltzElf wrote:

It's a pity. If Activision had have stuck to one, basic release, updated through DLC if necessary, and focused on creating an awesome iTunes-like experience for everyone, the GH franchise could have survived for a very long time, I feel.

Spot on. That would have been the perfect model. But they got greedy and tried to make everthing a retail release with newer plasticy bits.Good to see the resources saved will be used to milk another franchise though ! God forbid they invest in a new IP.
I'm personally not too bothered ,its a bit of fun at parties and such but I prefer to sit down with my friends and jam with real instruments. I'm sure we will see more DLC for it aslong as theres money to be made.

What's this bit for again?

LuigiTheGreenFire

Bye cash cow, the infestation is done.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Hokori

yah (next up CoD PLZ)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Jnes4

Guitar hero discontinued ?
YES !!! FINALLY !!!

oh wait, true crime game cancelled ?

Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...
Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
Wii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)
Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

Nintendork

So there is a God. It's quite a shame True Crime had to go, however.

Edited on by Nintendork

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

MR_SUPREME69

Im the only one in here mad about this. i just wished activision wasnt so stupid there have been 19 "here" game since 2005....the ridiculous. play it out like rock band and dont release that much my god!!!

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

ItsFuzzyPickles

What a shame. The franchise was oversaturate with games and it had such potential to be among the best music franchise, but Activision wasted it. I for one will always love playing Guitar Hero: World Tour on the Wii. Maybe I'll do that again.

Hopefully, a few years later, they'll reboot it with a fantastic franchise that knocks everyone's socks off, myself included.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Knux

I have never played a Guitar Hero game, and it appears I haven't missed anything.

Knux

ELI-ASH

Does that mean Konami can now localize some of there music games overseas like Guitar freaks,beatmania?? Now that the guitar pattent isn't an issue.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Philip_J_Reed

Digiki wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Double post much?
Double post much?

lol

I'd like you to know that this comment was far more obnoxious than any double post, and I'd like you to never do it again.

I'd like you to know that this reply to his comment was far more obnoxious than the original post, and we'd like you to never do it again.

If you have an issue with the appropriateness of a post that somebody has made, either report the post or contact the mods directly. Do not self-moderate these boards, please. We're here for a reason. If you have a problem, draw our attention to it instead of calling out the user, please.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Phil: ... lol, so i'd already deleted the comment and when i'd edited everything out of the one you just replied to, the page reloaded and i saw you'd stepped in too. sorry D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.