Other Gaming Forum

Topic: GTA4:Episodes from Liberty City coming to PS3.

Showing 1 to 8 of 8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

1. Posted:

http://kotaku.com/5459329/grand-theft-auto-episodes-from-libe...

I love the irony here. Xbox360 fanboy's saying it will never come to PS3 and well here you go.
Its coming out in March......O.O
PS3 has so many games coming out in March! lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

2. Posted:

Not really news. It was always planning to come to the PS3. The 360 just had a deal to receive them well before the PS3.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

3. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

Not really news. It was always planning to come to the PS3. The 360 just had a deal to receive them well before the PS3.

Actually yes it is news.
It wasn't official until today.

No you mean Microsoft told a lie to everyone to make them think it was exclusive?
Alot of people thought it was exclusive:Hence why they are now excited. Look at the comments.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SilentJ

4. Posted:

This is great news! I didn't think this would make it to the PS3 due to the fact the Microsoft actually paid for the development of the dlc. I'm really surprised they actually let Sony have it so I'm grateful! I'll probably get the disc to save hard drive space. Thanks, Sean!

PSN ID : MrPink78

AuthorMessage
Avatar

odd69

5. Posted:

Yes !!!! thanks Sean very good news for ps3 owners.I'm VERY happy.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
http://oddsreviewsandthoughts.blogspot.com/
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

6. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

http://kotaku.com/5459329/grand-theft-auto-episodes-from-libe...

I love the irony here. Xbox360 fanboy's saying it will never come to PS3 and well here you go.
Its coming out in March......O.O
PS3 has so many games coming out in March! lol

How exactly did Microsoft lie? You do know it was going to be exclusive but then maybe Rockstar, Microsoft, and sony came to a compromise kinda like with the fallout DLC. You know what else by rockstar was supposed to be exclusive Chinatown wars now that's on the PSP and Iphone.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slapshot

7. Posted:

http://www.pushsquare.com/10686/grand-theft-auto-episodes-fro...

Microsoft paid 50 MILLION Dollars to keep it Exclusive and yet its still coming to PS3, Im guessin the DLC didnt sell enough. I still havent even finished the main story yet so I dont know if I will buy it. Very suprised to see this happen though as Microsoft did fund the development of the DLC. With most everything multiplatform nowadays any it just limits how much money a company can make with Exclusive DLC only on one system. Makes no sense to do it, if the game is multiplatform.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

8. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

http://kotaku.com/5459329/grand-theft-auto-episodes-from-libe...

I love the irony here. Xbox360 fanboy's saying it will never come to PS3 and well here you go.
Its coming out in March......O.O
PS3 has so many games coming out in March! lol

How exactly did Microsoft lie? You do know it was going to be exclusive but then maybe Rockstar, Microsoft, and sony came to a compromise kinda like with the fallout DLC. You know what else by rockstar was supposed to be exclusive Chinatown wars now that's on the PSP and Iphone.

Well Microsoft said it was exclusive,not Rockstar(maybe both of them said it but i know for a fact MS slapped the PS3 owners in the face and said it was exclusive)
Now its officially coming to PC/PS3. This will make up for what MS has failed to do.

I am excited for Ballad of Gay Tony. Parachutes FTW!!!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.