Forums

Topic: Google Stadia

Posts 201 to 220 of 387

Dezzy

@Cotillion

They did spam youtube with Stadia ads for like over a month after its launch, including getting various celebrities to feature in videos for it. They seem to have stopped those now though.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Ninfan

There saying stadia will around 120 games this year. I think that sounds good enough to buy one, I mean I know the games are streamed and i won't own them, but it's Google and Google as a company are sort of set up to do things this way ( I don't think they'll go out of business ). Stadia sounds good enough to buy . Think I'll get one

Ninfan

redd214

@Ninfan don't get one. This is coming from someone who has it. I absolutely do not recommend getting it in its current state

redd214

Ninfan

redd214 wrote:

@Ninfan don't get one. This is coming from someone who has it. I absolutely do not recommend getting it in its current state

@redd214 it's only €100. That's a bargain really

Ninfan

Toy_Link

@Ninfan
They've released only 1 game on Stadia in the past two months and it's that Mountain Due or whatever Motorcycle game that releases annually on everything.

Unless if things improve it looks to have a worst future than the Wii U, at least the Wii U had VC and great Nintendo exclusives while Stadia has..

nothing.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

darkfenrir

@Ninfan Can I ask you to send me your 100 euro instead if you spend it on Stadia? I promise I'll use it better than Google :V

(Tbh if they promised there'll be 100 games, wait for 100 games first before you get it. Even Epic Game Store's free game options are better than Stadia and you don't pay anything there)

darkfenrir

redd214

@Ninfan there are better alternatives that are cheaper/free. Xcloud and Nvidia's GeForce Now are both better services and offer much more than Stadia at the moment. Unless you really want a Chromecast I would suggest you look into those instead

redd214

blockfight

I got stadia purely as a perk because I was in the market for a chromecast anyways. Im getting my money's worth out of the chromecast itself. But im rarely using Stadia. Cancelled my pro subscription. This might become a viable platform at some point but right now I wouldn't be in any panic to purchase.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

SteelSunglass

Well, turns out even developers don't trust the service and don't want to port their games to it. Google's not offering them enough money, and/or they're very concerned if Google's going to shut it down in the future.

Google really dropped the ball, but I'm not really surprised. They really don't seem to be trying nowadays with their service.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-are-so-few-games-on-googl...

Edited on by SteelSunglass

SteelSunglass

Octane

Is this thing still going?

Octane

SteelSunglass

@Octane Yeah. Although very little has been happening with it. I keep on forgetting it's a thing up until today.

SteelSunglass

Octane

@Dezzy It's Google. They have plenty of money. They just throw a few billions at it, and if it doesn't work, they'll drop it. It's no big loss for them I imagine.

Octane

gcunit

I've long suspected Ninfan to be a troll account. I now submit Exhibit A:

Ninfan wrote:

redd214 wrote:

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ninfan

gcunit wrote:

I've long suspected Ninfan to be a troll account. I now submit Exhibit A:

Ninfan wrote:

redd214 wrote:

@gcunit what's a troll account ?

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Troll is a Trololololololol...
Anyway...
Say, show your real face if you are a real human, not a bot has programmed to ask the questions "What is this.... " or "What is that... "
You have seen my real face from my avatar.
How about you ?

Anti-Matter

FullbringIchigo

wait Stadia is still a thing?

i thought it had already faded away because no one is talking about it anymore

even BT has stopped giving it away with new broadband packages

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic