Forums

Topic: General Final Fantasy Thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 417

Shellcore

We haven't heard much on the chibi FFXV that was meant to be coming to Switch. As above, available on iOS. Hope the wait isn't as long for that, although not in as much of a hurry for that to arrive.

Yosheel

As far as I know it was never said that the chibi FFXV would come to the Switch. I remember it being just speculation.

@Anti-Matter active handhelds that I use every now and then:
-GameBoy Micro
-PS Vita
-2DS XL (main 3DS)
-2DS (backup 3DS)
-Switch
-iPad + android phone
-Laptop (used mostly for work)
-Windows Tablet (used mostly for work)

Retired handhelds, which I can still use but why would I:
-DSi
-2 GBA SPs
-GBC

edit: ok apparently ussing two dashes before a paragraph is some kind of weird code.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

Shellcore wrote:

We haven't heard much on the chibi FFXV that was meant to be coming to Switch. As above, available on iOS. Hope the wait isn't as long for that, although not in as much of a hurry for that to arrive.

They never said the chibi one would. They said they're considering porting the game. Seems more likely they meant the console version than the chibi version.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

MisterPi

Nomura not liking much human interaction sure would explain the ridiculous KH story lines ;P

MisterPi

Anti-Matter

@MisterPi
One thing that i noticed from Tetsuya Nomura games (Kingdom Hearts, World of Final Fantasy) is : Arrogant Mysterious Folks.
Those mysterious folks behave "I know everything, you know Nothing, so it's a Pity and Fool for you to not getting know yourself."
They thought that they can Manipulate everything & Main character as their desire.
They oftenly appeared so sudden in front of Main character, keep babbling their nonsense conversations and leave suddenly without saying goodbye, like they don't want to talk nicely with the Main character, left the Main character in Confusion and Upset feeling.

You can see the Behaviour of Organization XIII members (Kingdom Hearts) & Enna Kross (World of Final Fantasy). Sometimes, i felt annoyed with their attitudes, like i want to yell "Just tell me what the heck do you want ?? Stop spinning me in circles and enough with your Babble ! "

If i want to explain, they are peoples who Refuse to talk straightly / to the point, instead they keep puzzling us with their Nonsense talking and their Anti-Social attitudes.

Something that i felt Really TIRED from Tetsuya Nomura. Please, No More Snoobish peoples like that !

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Dezzy

Snoobish is an awesome word. Snob + Noob = Snoob

DarthNocturnal

“I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain“ sums up more then a few JRPGs.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

Lol also.

"We need to gather the most powerful weapons in the world to defeat this enemy. But if those don't work, we still have the power of friendship."

DarthNocturnal

@Dezzy

Ha, yes.

Actually, speaking of most powerful weapons, I wish more RPGs did what Chrono Trigger did, and work the process of retrieving them into the main narrative. Still optional, but presented at a time when it would actually make sense to get the Infinity +1 sword.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

Yosheel

As they say, the real treasure were the friends we made along the way.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@Yosheel

Except for Vanille. That was like catching a virus.

Yosheel

Sometimes the friends we made along the way get to stay in the airship with Setzer all game long.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

MisterPi

Oh Vanille. I liked her bubbly yet sad attitude at first because I was hoping it'd sorta clear up and she'd learn to forgive herself. But she never does, even in Lightning Returns. Wanted to shake her and tell her she needs to stop being such a sad sack all the damn time, no one cares. Anymore, at least

Edited on by MisterPi

MisterPi

Dezzy

@Yosheel

The airship got ripped apart half way through! Bad idea to stay onboard.

DarthNocturnal

I wish I could've left my party members on the airship in 6. But you had to actually use them to level them. And then the game forces you to create separate parties...

One of the reasons I'm not as fond of 6 as others may be. Thankfully, it was infrequent (but the final dungeon tho...) and all you really had to do was farm Cactuars to teach everyone heals and Ultima.

Dezzy

MisterPi wrote:

Oh Vanille. I liked her bubbly yet sad attitude at first because I was hoping it'd sorta clear up and she'd learn to forgive herself. But she never does, even in Lightning Returns. Wanted to shake her and tell her she needs to stop being such a sad sack all the damn time, no one cares. Anymore, at least

I think it might be better if I could remember what the hell actually happened in the story. Easily some of the most incomprehensible nonsense they've ever come up with.
And I actually liked the game quite a lot. But the story was absurd.

Edited on by Dezzy

MisterPi

I'm one of the few that didn't have too many qualms with the overall plot, but honestly it had a great deal of wasted potential

MisterPi

ReaderRagfish

Final Fantasy 6 characters in a nutshell:

"My life sucks"
"Move on"
"Wow! I'm better now! Let's go kill Kefka!"

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Snaplocket

@Dezzy Still a way better story then XV.

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic