Forums

Topic: General Final Fantasy Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 715

Anti-Matter

FF VII Remake = HD Drag Queen Cloud with Wig ,Woman clothes & High heels when he has to rescue Tifa at Don Corneo place.

Remember that, guys ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Dezzy

Exceeding the original is why they're splitting it into several games no doubt. They want it to feel epic by modern standards, to recreate that impact the original had.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

PikPi

Well, I'll like it better than 15 at least, lol

PikPi

Morpheel

And this is how FFXVI gets made.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

Or that could just be HR BS...I mean, it is just a job ad. Have you guys looked at any want ads lately? Everything tries to make it sound like you're building the Eifel Tower when you're really just flipping burgers or entering numbers into a data base...I wouldn't read too much into that...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000

I mean tbh, as long as the combat changes don't fail and the most blatant improvement in graphics...exist as we already know they will...not as difficult task as you might think. For that matter, isn't VII considered to have a slightly botched translation?

I mean, obviously it won't be as good as FFVII was in 1997 but being better than FFVII in 2018 is...not impossible as long as they keep what's good about FFVII in tact. Games better than "FFVII in 2018" have probably happened nearly every single year since the year after FFVII came out y'know. Some of them are JRPGs and everything.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Dezzy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

For that matter, isn't VII considered to have a slightly botched translation?

It's pretty poor but only sticks out every now and then.
I seem to remember hearing they basically just asked an english speaker who worked at Squaresoft to do it, rather than hiring an actual professional translator.

DarthNocturnal

@Dezzy

For real? It's amazing we only got a few things like “This guy are sick“ then.

And to think, that translation was then translated back to Japanese for the “International“ version...

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Morpheel

I remember the story being a bit nonsensical and weird.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@Meowpheel

The story is pretty good at hanging together. It's just incredibly complex and multi-layered. I think most people kinda miss a lot the first time they play it.
Some parts I didn't really understand until years later. But there aren't that many plot holes that I know of.

kkslider5552000

The more I play through VII, the more I understand why the remake is taking so long. Making a modern, non-pre-rendered, action version of this entire game is pretty significant. I keep being surprised that disc 1 hasn't ended.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Anti-Matter

I prefer FF VIII got Remastered like FF IX on IOs / PS4. A Masterpiece in my opinion.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Dezzy

@kkslider5552000

Yep, it's a massive game. The game world will be pretty much the biggest single player RPG world ever made if they do the original to scale in full 3D.

@Anti-Matter

They only did that because FF9 wasn't previously available on those platforms though. FF8 has been on PC for years!

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
Too bad.
FF VIII still Not available on IOs/ Android.
FF VII & IX were on mobile.

My Top 6 games :

Dezzy

@Anti-Matter

Unfortunately, you're one of the only people who think FF8 is one of the best, so the demand is probably not there.

DarthNocturnal

I'd rather have a remake which fixes the Junction system.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

bert0503

I am still waiting for another Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game...

bert0503

Switch Friend Code: SW-7137-2652-9999 | My Nintendo: BERTO503

Dezzy

@bert0503

It's planned to arrive shortly after Godot.

PikPi

@bert0503 I'd settle for a re release of the GC version without the need for GC adapters. One of the most fun co op games I've ever played, and it's such a hassle to even play these days, let alone when it was released

PikPi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic