Forums

Topic: General Final Fantasy Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,675

TuVictus

Nomura not liking much human interaction sure would explain the ridiculous KH story lines ;P

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

@MisterPi
One thing that i noticed from Tetsuya Nomura games (Kingdom Hearts, World of Final Fantasy) is : Arrogant Mysterious Folks.
Those mysterious folks behave "I know everything, you know Nothing, so it's a Pity and Fool for you to not getting know yourself."
They thought that they can Manipulate everything & Main character as their desire.
They oftenly appeared so sudden in front of Main character, keep babbling their nonsense conversations and leave suddenly without saying goodbye, like they don't want to talk nicely with the Main character, left the Main character in Confusion and Upset feeling.

You can see the Behaviour of Organization XIII members (Kingdom Hearts) & Enna Kross (World of Final Fantasy). Sometimes, i felt annoyed with their attitudes, like i want to yell "Just tell me what the heck do you want ?? Stop spinning me in circles and enough with your Babble ! "

If i want to explain, they are peoples who Refuse to talk straightly / to the point, instead they keep puzzling us with their Nonsense talking and their Anti-Social attitudes.

Something that i felt Really TIRED from Tetsuya Nomura. Please, No More Snoobish peoples like that !

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Snoobish is an awesome word. Snob + Noob = Snoob

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

Lol also.

"We need to gather the most powerful weapons in the world to defeat this enemy. But if those don't work, we still have the power of friendship."

Dezzy

@Yosheel

Except for Vanille. That was like catching a virus.

TuVictus

Oh Vanille. I liked her bubbly yet sad attitude at first because I was hoping it'd sorta clear up and she'd learn to forgive herself. But she never does, even in Lightning Returns. Wanted to shake her and tell her she needs to stop being such a sad sack all the damn time, no one cares. Anymore, at least

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Dezzy

@Yosheel

The airship got ripped apart half way through! Bad idea to stay onboard.

Dezzy

MisterPi wrote:

Oh Vanille. I liked her bubbly yet sad attitude at first because I was hoping it'd sorta clear up and she'd learn to forgive herself. But she never does, even in Lightning Returns. Wanted to shake her and tell her she needs to stop being such a sad sack all the damn time, no one cares. Anymore, at least

I think it might be better if I could remember what the hell actually happened in the story. Easily some of the most incomprehensible nonsense they've ever come up with.
And I actually liked the game quite a lot. But the story was absurd.

Edited on by Dezzy

TuVictus

I'm one of the few that didn't have too many qualms with the overall plot, but honestly it had a great deal of wasted potential

TuVictus

Dezzy

@Snaplocket

Completely different kettles of fish.
FF15 is a good story that's very poorly told. FF13 is a bad story that's quite well told.

Edited on by Dezzy

kkslider5552000

DarthNocturnal wrote:

I wish more RPGs did what Chrono Trigger did

No further elaboration necessary tbh. In most, if not all aspects, more RPGs should do what Chrono Trigger did.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Dezzy

Snaplocket wrote:

@Dezzy Meh. Your opinion, not mine.

I've experimented with answering questions with other people's opinions but it gets very confusing so now I just use my own.

darkfenrir

Personally thought FF15's story was fine (well... the Steam one is fine for sure).

Really enjoyed my romp through, but the side quest need a lot of QoL update to be honest.

(And I found the gameplay is actually very fun for me, but that probably is because I suck at games )

darkfenrir

Dezzy

DarthNocturnal wrote:

With XV, I felt like I had a better idea of what was going on from very early on. And I haven't even watched Kingsglaive yet. Or play any of the DLCs.

I'm guessing I've probably already told you how big a mistake this is. I've said it to like 4 people now but can't remember who.
But yeah Kingsglaive, Prompto DLC and Ignis DLC are all essential to actually understand the main story. It was a bit of a scam that they weren't all included in the main game.

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

You're better off just waiting til the final lot of DLC comes out next year. I'm waiting for that before I play the Royal Edition DLC.
Especially given that you haven't played the original season pass, there'll be so much new content it'll feel like a new game.

Shellcore

@Dezzy It never ends does it?! I bought and played at launch and whilst I am happy the title continues to be supported, I feel I missed a significant portion of the game.

Dezzy

@Shellcore

When they've finished adding everything to it, it'll essentially be twice as long as it was at launch. Completely different game.
More importantly, nearly everything they've added has improved it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic