Forums

Topic: GDC 2010 - Discussion Thread

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

IAmNotWill

The Game Developers Conference starts tomorrow and ends on the 13th. I hoping for atleast 1 big announcement from Nintendo. Last year we got Spirit Tracks and the SD Card update. Here you can talk about what you hope to see, announcements, and post trailers and important links.

Discuss.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Astraea

Oh yeah I heard of this on "Nintendo Week" (the only useful information I got from it ), and they are supposed to have some behind the scenes footage on next week's episode.

Astraea

blackknight77

WhoKnew wrote:

The Game Developers Conference starts tomorrow and ends on the 13th. I hoping for atleast 1 big announcement from Nintendo. Last year we got Spirit Tracks and the SD Card update. Here you can talk about what you hope to see, announcements, and post trailers and important links.

Discuss.

And the Virtual Console arcade as well as the announcement of Final Fantasy I and II for the Virtual Console.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

toymin80r

I'd really like for Nintendo to release an update for the DSi's firmware... I can definitely use an SD card (launch) menu by this time, especially with the DSi XL's release coming up soon (for the U.S).

toymin80r

V8_Ninja

Agreed with Swiket. However, we may get a trailer as well. It's not unlike valve to announce a game and then give everyone a teaser trailer.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

CheifThunder

WhoKnew wrote:

Discuss.

the only thing i want is a better online options,SD card udate,customise dashboard.(online starfox )

console/wii speak:Cheif 1946-8010-7975-7566 *MarioKart:Cheif 1162-1932-4851
*COD Reflex:NWC-Cheif 2258-6973-0031 *Tatsunoko vs Capcom:CHEIF 1376-9439-0913
*The Conduit:NL]Cheif 0389-1238-5809 *SSBBrawl:CHEIF 4941-7979-0037

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.