Forums

Topic: FREE - Fable 2 (part 1) X-box 360

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

OldBoy

Ok found this today.They are selling Fable 2 as a downloadable game in 5 parts. Here's the best bit though, you can download the first part for free!! That's right FREE!! I did it today and played for an hour and still didn't get to the end of the demo/part 1. I found it to be quite good and am now considering buying the second part. Please note- I'm in the UK I don't know if the rest of the world has got this.

What's this bit for again?

Terra

I downloaded this awhile ago. Played all the way through part 1 and thought it was really good. I'm considering getting the whole game (Through the disc release, not as these episodes)

Terra

OldBoy

How much are the episodes? I'm too lazy to look

Terra

Luigi78 wrote:

How much are the episodes? I'm too lazy to look

I think they were 960 points.

Terra

jangonov

Im in america, and I got the first one for free as well. It is good enough I might buy the whole thing....stupid good marketing

Edited on by jangonov

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

OldBoy

Hmm.Maybe I'll look for the disc cheap as well.Thanks Terradude . pretty cool game though isn't it.Kinda like Harry Potter for adults at the begining. It was fun spotting all the voice-over actors.Quite an all star cast for a VG. I liked the graphics too seems fun.

OldBoy

jangonov wrote:

Im in america, and I got the first one for free as well. It is good enough I might buy the whole thing....stupid good marketing

I know!! No wonder I'm always skint!! i've only just been getting into Xbox live and while I absolutely love the demo's, they are both a blessing and a curse(to my wallet). Still great deal though!! I want soooo many X-box games at the moment

Edited on by OldBoy

jangonov

If you want you can download fable 1 on 360 as well (good game I recommend it)

I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

OldBoy

jangonov wrote:

If you want you can download fable 1 on 360 as well (good game I recommend it)

Sheesh Nice going man!! More money I haven't got....... (thanks for the recommendation though )

Terra

This is a problem I keep coming across lately too. Too many games, not enough money

Terra

jangonov

I work at Gamestop. So the 25% (15% employee, 10% edge card) discount works out nicely for me. Now if only I could buy something other than games with my checks

Edited on by jangonov

• Pages:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic