Forums

Topic: FREE - Fable 2 (part 1) X-box 360

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

OldBoy

Ok found this today.They are selling Fable 2 as a downloadable game in 5 parts. Here's the best bit though, you can download the first part for free!! That's right FREE!! I did it today and played for an hour and still didn't get to the end of the demo/part 1. I found it to be quite good and am now considering buying the second part. Please note- I'm in the UK I don't know if the rest of the world has got this.

What's this bit for again?

Terra

I downloaded this awhile ago. Played all the way through part 1 and thought it was really good. I'm considering getting the whole game (Through the disc release, not as these episodes)

Terra

Twitter:

OldBoy

How much are the episodes? I'm too lazy to look

Terra

Luigi78 wrote:

How much are the episodes? I'm too lazy to look

I think they were 960 points.

Terra

Twitter:

jangonov

Im in america, and I got the first one for free as well. It is good enough I might buy the whole thing....stupid good marketing

Edited on by jangonov

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

Hmm.Maybe I'll look for the disc cheap as well.Thanks Terradude . pretty cool game though isn't it.Kinda like Harry Potter for adults at the begining. It was fun spotting all the voice-over actors.Quite an all star cast for a VG. I liked the graphics too seems fun.

OldBoy

jangonov wrote:

Im in america, and I got the first one for free as well. It is good enough I might buy the whole thing....stupid good marketing

I know!! No wonder I'm always skint!! i've only just been getting into Xbox live and while I absolutely love the demo's, they are both a blessing and a curse(to my wallet). Still great deal though!! I want soooo many X-box games at the moment

Edited on by OldBoy

jangonov

If you want you can download fable 1 on 360 as well (good game I recommend it)

I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

jangonov wrote:

If you want you can download fable 1 on 360 as well (good game I recommend it)

Sheesh Nice going man!! More money I haven't got....... (thanks for the recommendation though )

Terra

This is a problem I keep coming across lately too. Too many games, not enough money

Terra

Twitter:

jangonov

I work at Gamestop. So the 25% (15% employee, 10% edge card) discount works out nicely for me. Now if only I could buy something other than games with my checks

Edited on by jangonov

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.