Other Gaming Forum

Topic: favourite and least favourite video game companies

Showing 101 to 120 of 121

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

101. Posted:

Favorites: Nintendo, Valve
Least Favorites: Sony, EA

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Reala

102. Posted:

Fav: Sony, Bethesda
Least: EA, Nintendo

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

103. Posted:

Favorite:
Nintendo and all their subcategories
Level 5 (If they dont goes as a subcategory of Nintendo)

Dislike:
Microsoft

Hate:
Sony

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

104. Posted:

Favorites:
Nintendo (including all their developers)
Sony (including all their developers)
Capcom (just some of their games, the company as a whole sucks)

Least Favorites:
EA
Activision
Square-Enix

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

105. Posted:

Favorite: Nintendo and all its subcatagories.
Least favorites: EA, Square Enix, Sony.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Norfair

106. Posted:

Favorite: Nintendo and its everything (who would have guessed?)
Least favorites: EA and Microsoft, EA because of trying to install thousands of add-ons on my computer and Microsoft because of that goddamn Windows LIVE.

Forgot about Sony, don't like Sony.

Edited on by Norfair

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

107. Posted:

Like:
Atlus, Platinum Games, Konami, Aksys, Nintendo, Capcom (Love their games, hate their marketing), Sega, X-Seed.

Dislike:
Capcom(Love/hate relationship), THQ, UFO, Square Enix(Love their releases of old games but hate their new ones), Microsoft, Blizzard, Lucas Arts, EA and Activision.

Why would anyone hate Atlus is beyond my knowing..

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

108. Posted:

Ubisoft Montreal is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine. I mean, I never got into Tom Clancy but regardless. They made my favorite current gen series, Assassin's Creed and are releasing an actually interesting console FPS in 2012 (Far Cry 3) and next year are releasing my most hyped game for 2013(that I actually know is coming out next year at least) Watch Dogs.

Honestly with the Wii U, I'd almost argue Ubisoft as a whole has been that awesome lately.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

NeoShinobi

109. Posted:

NeoShinobi wrote:

Favorite:
Nintendo

Least Favorite:
Everything else

Wait, what?

.... or something like that.

AuthorMessage

Intrepid

110. Posted:

Like:
Nintendo- No brainer
Atlus- Dokapon, Trauma Center
Level 5- Professor Layton

Hmm...:
Capcom- I love Ace Attorney and Okami, but I hate that Capcom focuses almost entirely on Street Fighter and Capcom Vs. I personally don't play Mega Man, but I know people who are and it was a huge disapointment that Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled. I myself am upset about their not localising Ace Attorney Investigations 2.
Sega: As much as I love Sonic, his games haven't been that great. I know that Colors and Generatios apparently changed this, but I havent played them to judge for myself.

Hate:
Microsoft and Sony: For their copying Nintendo and their annoying fanboys and graphics whores.
Activision: Call of Duty. I liked when I was about World War II, but now it caters only to screaming twelve year-olds.
Rare: For becoming a shadow of it's former self.

Edited on by Intrepid

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita

AuthorMessage

Hokori

111. Posted:

Favorite Nintendo
Least favorite activision

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

112. Posted:

Favorites:Intelligent systems, and hal labs. Oh, and the one with the chubby plumber. :3
Least favorite: Sayga, they ain't anywhere near as fun as they used to be. They still have potential though, hopefully they use it well. (Don't kill me prosody)

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

113. Posted:

Sega doesn't only make Sonic games you know...
This Gen they've released (not mentioning sonic games)
Vanquish, The House of the Dead Overkill, Alien: Colonial Marines and Infestation, Rhythm Thief, Valkyria Chronicles and let's not forget Bayonetta, etc.

Sure they've made some bad decisions and Sh*tty games(movie licensed), but you know, those mentioned above are high quality stuff, and that wins my heart anyday.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

114. Posted:

MikeDanger wrote:

Sega doesn't only make Sonic games you know...
This Gen they've released (not mentioning sonic games)
Vanquish, The House of the Dead Overkill, Alien: Colonial Marines and Infestation, Rhythm Thief, Valkyria Chronicles and let's not forget Bayonetta, etc.

Sure they've made some bad decisions and Sh*tty games(movie licensed), but you know, those mentioned above are high quality stuff, and that wins my heart anyday.

This reminds me that I missed when Sega didn't just happen to publish games and you know, had their game studios make games. But of course like Square Enix I look at some of their efforts this gen and think maybe that's for the best. According to Wiki, they literally have twice as many studios as they do announced games in development. And like half of those games in development, Sega is just publishing.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

115. Posted:

Like: Intelligent Systems (for Warioware DIY and Advance Wars) & Namco (I regained faith in them since Shiftylook started)

Hate: Capcpom, Activision, EA, and Bandai (Merged with Namco in 2006, modern Namco Bandai is mostly Bandai with hardly any Namco, I'm glad there's at least Shiftylook)

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

116. Posted:

I wasn't talking just about sonic... I mostly meant that after they stopped producing consoles, they suffered a major blow in quality. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

117. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I wasn't talking just about sonic... I mostly meant that after they stopped producing consoles, they suffered a major blow in quality. :P

ironically in 2002 this led to Sega re-releasing EVERY DREAMCAST GAME POSSIBLE and every game that was probably an updated version of a cancelled in development Dreamcast game (Super Monkey Ball 2, Shenmue 2, Jet Set Radio Future)

AuthorMessage

KAHN

118. Posted:

favorite: nintendo, valve
least favorite:capcom, sony, EA, two tribes, microsoft, everything that isn't nintendo

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

119. Posted:

Favorite: Nintendo, Sony, Bethesda
Least Favorite: EA, Activision

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

TheAmazingRaccoon

120. Posted:

Favorite: Nintendo

Least favourite: at the moment it is Capcom. Don't get me wrong I loved what they did with Zelda and I like some of their games; but they have been treating their fans like shit.

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...